Death toll of Omicron

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy......zzzzz. You.Are.Boring.And.Dumb.

You Prog Loonies are thoroughly gaslit and unacquainted with actual science of virology.

But go ahead. Your lifetime subscription to the Vaxx Immunity as a Service is going to be a carnival of adverse reaction delights!
No adverse reactions yet and no Covid. But please feel free to share your vast knowledge virology and while your at it, explain why most people who die are unvaxxed.

I mean the lie behind the sarcastic comment. Try to keep up, son.
No, really. It's a fact that many treat this thing as if the survivability rate is 1% instead of the actual 99+%. Are you one them?

Too hard a question? Have somewhere else you need to be?

It's a fact that many treat this thing as if the survivability rate is 1% instead of the actual 99+%
Well, that's just absurd.

Did you see military medical help is being called in, in some States? Must just be a ruse.

I started this thread almost a week ago, still no omicron deaths.

I started this thread almost a week ago, still no omicron deaths.
Please tell us.......If there are no deaths attributed to Omicron, what are implications for overall Covid policy and practices, including vaccines and masks.

Stop being such a coward and answere the question. I know very well why you wont but you dont have the guts to admit it. You will just hid beind your "this is about Omicron" bullshit

Please tell us.......If there are no deaths attributed to Omicron, what are implications for overall Covid policy and practices, including vaccines and masks.

Stop being such a coward and answere the question. I know very well why you wont but you dont have the guts to admit it. You will just hid beind your "this is about Omicron" bullshit
Wrong, this is not an omicron death. Nice try though.

See Post 315 in this thread.

Forum List

Back