Deaths from Police Shootings

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
20141213_USC577.png

http://www.economist.com/news/unite...w-smarter-less?fsrc=scn/tw/te/pe/ed/dontshoot

Those other countries don't have to deal with so many Africans

I guess by that you mean the UK, Germany, Japan and Canada don't have a legacy of imported slaves followed by a century of lynching. Nor do they have so many racists or KKK organizations. Nor do they have a gun fetish culture; police and guns are not an automatic combination outside this country.

How many is "so many" anyway? What's this magic threshold?

I guess by that you mean the UK, Germany, Japan and Canada don't have a legacy of imported slaves followed by a century of lynching. Nor do they have so many racists or KKK organizations.

I agree with your post but don't feed the troll.

I guess by that you mean the UK, Germany, Japan and Canada don't have a legacy of imported slaves followed by a century of lynching. Nor do they have so many racists or KKK organizations. Nor do they have a gun fetish culture; police and guns are not an automatic combination outside this country.

13% of the population of the U.S.

Unfortunately more cops are going to get killed because all of them are terrified of being the next Darren Wilson, a man crucified because he dared to defend himself against a large black man trying to get hold of his gun. Cops will hesitate when they need to shoot and that's going to get some of them killed. That's Obama's and Holder's legacy, more dead cops.

Wasn't the question. If you hadn't stripped out the original post you'd know what the question actually was.

You think there's alot of Africans in the US? I've met less than 10 in my lifetime. Of course, there's an African woman where I work. She's lily white.

Wasn't the question. If you hadn't stripped out the original post you'd know what the question actually was.
Your question is as stupid as you are. The UK had slavery too and racial disparities. They just don't obsess about it decades later like we do.

Africans are treated better in other countries.
What countries?
Throughout Europe they are treated with more respect than Blacks are in America. And they are not native born citizens.
You're comparing Africans to blacks. Which is it? Africans aren't all black so you need to make up your mind what race card you're pulling.

Forum List

Back