Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
. No, I think he is going back to fire his debate prep people, because they restricted Trump in which he should have come out swinging on her, and not because she's a women, but because she's a liberal.

He had debate prep people? lol

No shit, right? Actually, his campaign went out of the way to state that he didn't prepare, I guess they were right.
Independents don't want a phony.

Like when Trump pretends he knows what he's talking about? It's a debate to become the leader of the free world, The lazy fat fuck should work for it.
He does know what he's talking about, douche bag. Hillary may have been more smooth and polished, but her answers were total bullshit. What economist actually believes tax increases are good for the economy? None, that aren't shameless government toadies.

Maybe pull your head out of Breitbart's dead bloated ass and look around. This has been a known quantity, economists overwhelmingly side with Clinton.

Survey: Business economists overwhelmingly favor Clinton

But perhaps more striking was this: Only 14 percent of the economists thought Republican nominee and real estate tycoon Donald Trump would be best to direct the economy — meaning Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson, at 15 percent, topped Trump in the poll. Another 15 percent didn’t have an opinion or offer one. But 62 percent of the economists thought uncertainty about the election is holding back growth.

Read more: Survey: Business economists overwhelmingly favor Clinton
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Well, Clinton feels confident about the debate, she's already giving a speech.

Must have juiced her up again.

It was Trump who ran out of steam. Clinton more than answered the stamina question.

Really? Has he fallen off a curb, lost a shoe and been tossed into a SUV lately?

Or done a face plant...like I said..they really juiced her up good tonight.

Did you notice she never looked to her right without facing in that direction? That's when her left eye sticks and won't come back to center. She's got brain damage that she's hiding and I'm wondering why her Secret Service detail isn't leaking that to Fox or Drudge or somebody who will report it.

Because if they do they will be fired and probably never work for another government job again.

It was Trump who ran out of steam. Clinton more than answered the stamina question.

Really? Has he fallen off a curb, lost a shoe and been tossed into a SUV lately?

Did you notice she never looked to her right without facing in that direction? If she faces forward and looks right, her left eye sticks and won't come back to center. She's got brain damage that she's hiding and I'm wondering why her Secret Service detail isn't leaking that to Fox or Drudge or somebody who will report it.

Nope, they are protecting her.........which of course I expected. Nothing happened tonight that I didn't expect. And yes I noticed how she turned.

Did you notice she never looked to her right without facing in that direction? If she faces forward and looks right, her left eye sticks and won't come back to center. She's got brain damage that she's hiding and I'm wondering why her Secret Service detail isn't leaking that to Fox or Drudge or somebody who will report it.

You are such a fucking idiot. Nothing is wrong with her eyes.

He had debate prep people? lol

No shit, right? Actually, his campaign went out of the way to state that he didn't prepare, I guess they were right.
Independents don't want a phony.

Like when Trump pretends he knows what he's talking about? It's a debate to become the leader of the free world, The lazy fat fuck should work for it.
He does know what he's talking about, douche bag. Hillary may have been more smooth and polished, but her answers were total bullshit. What economist actually believes tax increases are good for the economy? None, that aren't shameless government toadies.

Maybe pull your head out of Breitbart's dead bloated ass and look around. This has been a known quantity, economists overwhelmingly side with Clinton.

Survey: Business economists overwhelmingly favor Clinton

But perhaps more striking was this: Only 14 percent of the economists thought Republican nominee and real estate tycoon Donald Trump would be best to direct the economy — meaning Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson, at 15 percent, topped Trump in the poll. Another 15 percent didn’t have an opinion or offer one. But 62 percent of the economists thought uncertainty about the election is holding back growth.

Read more: Survey: Business economists overwhelmingly favor Clinton
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

That's 14% of shameless government toady economists. They either worked for the government or trade associations (crony capitalists) Your survey is a joke. higher taxes are not good for the economy. How could taking money from productive people and giving it to parasite possibly benefit the economy?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe in that equation.

Because if they do they will be fired and probably never work for another government job again.

Not if they don't get caught at it...plenty of ways to do it anonymously....look how long it took to find out who "deep throat" was in the Watergate coverup.

One eye not following the other is on video, moron.

That is rich. Calling Trump lazy. Have another beer.

He should prepare for the most important job in the world, he didn't. He's lazy unless he is enriching himself.

Do you know him? Do you follow him around all day to see what he is doing? uh huh..what I thought. Just as I don't.

No, I only saw the outcome of his mental laziness tonight.

Well shoot. You are privy to things I am not. I would like to see some proof that he didn't prepare, and is lazy.

Tonight's debate is my evidence, he wasn't prepared.

I like Trump's idea of making other countries pay and contribute more to NATO, and that if the US is going to defend some of these other countries, they need to be giving us some money, instead of us giving more aid.

This is largely mythical. The US does give financial assistance to "ally" militaries, but that is at the volition of the US government. 95% of the time they are not begging for money, and they don't have to either.

What is really being referenced is how not every nation in NATO pays 3% of their GDP into defense like the US and western European states do. The one world government starts with the one world military, which is why it is so dangerous when you have people talking about bullying other countries into increasing their US controlled defense forces.

It is extortion, and no matter what intimidation tactics may be employed, the pentagon is not withdrawing its commitments to these nations. These militaries are really just extensions of US command (and other states like France, UK, Germany, and Italy)

One eye not following the other is on video, moron.

No, it isn't, moron. It's a low quality video that doesn't show anything clearly, idiot. And if her eyes were doing that, 100,000,000 people would've all seen it tonight, moron.

He really needed his teleprompter.
Chris-Christie-Faces-Behind-Donald-Trump.gif

Tell me where he's wrong.
I don't see any other nation paying for the world's needs.

Don't be naive.

The United States is not paying into other nations for the good of the world. The motivations are intrinsically selfish. The military-industrial complex drives foreign affairs, as well as the interests of independent and exploitative corporations.
The logic for it is stupid. We aren't the 900 lb gorilla any longer. We can't afford it. Other countries have to carry their own weight now.

That is rich. Calling Trump lazy. Have another beer.

He should prepare for the most important job in the world, he didn't. He's lazy unless he is enriching himself.

Do you know him? Do you follow him around all day to see what he is doing? uh huh..what I thought. Just as I don't.

No, I only saw the outcome of his mental laziness tonight.

Well shoot. You are privy to things I am not. I would like to see some proof that he didn't prepare, and is lazy.

Tonight's debate is my evidence, he wasn't prepared.

Says who? You?

When conservatives lose, they retreat into conspiracy theories. It gives them comfort. It's their security blanket.

Calling the fiasco's your Rat puppet-masters get caught red-handed at "conspiracies" is always good for a laugh...and believe us when we tell you we're laughing harder at you puppets than them....them we are about to start indicting. Be glad you're too useful an idiot to have ever gotten involved in their schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back