Debate Between Barr and D'Souza?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Should be no problem for Barr, correct?
The level of ignorance displayed by Bill Barr here is truly stunning. He doesn’t seem to understand the very concept of geotracking. I’ll address this in detail on my podcast tomorrow https://t.co/zfEWm5gVCx
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) June 13, 2022

I’d like to invite Bill Barr to a public debate on election fraud. Given his blithe chuckling dismissal of #2000Mules this should be easy for him. What do you say, Barr? Do you dare to back up your belly laughs with arguments that can withstand rebuttal and cross-examination?
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) June 13, 2022

Barr just has to say yes. Let's hope it is televised if it happens.

Should be no problem for Barr, correct?
The "2000 Mules for Sister Trump" asshole? :auiqs.jpg:
DeSouza would be like a piece of dog shit that Barr stepped in and was trying to scrape of his shoe.

DeSouza would be like a piece of dog shit that Barr stepped in and was trying to scrape of his shoe.
Does Barr want to defend his comments or not? If he refuses it does not look good. I'm am pretty sure he will not debate because D'Souza would destroy him. But if there really was no fraud Barr should accept, right?

I love D'Souza, have read a lot of his books. He tells it like it is.

Barr would lose that one. I have also read Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.. plus I've seen all the fraud videos or most of them..

Why is it (apparentlY) taking him so long to respond?

hmmmmm... head scratcher...

Does Barr want to defend his comments or not? If he refuses it does not look good. I'm am pretty sure he will not debate because D'Souza would destroy him. But if there really was no fraud Barr should accept, right?
What reason does Barr have to defend his (sworn) testimony to an alt-right wannabe media figure who has already been shown to be a lying hack?
Answer, he has none. So DeSouza will #Sand. Just like he did with his "documentary" on election fraud. :auiqs.jpg:

It would be like Fred Flintstone debating George Jetson. Both of these yutzes are cartoon characters. There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud as was proven by the zero arrests for widespread voter fraud, zero court cases, countless inquiries that only confirmed Biden's historic win, etc.... None of that matters to conspiracy kooks.

What reason does Barr have to defend his (sworn) testimony to an alt-right wannabe media figure who has already been shown to be a lying hack?
Answer, he has none. So DeSouza will #Sand. Just like he did with his "documentary" on election fraud. :auiqs.jpg:
It would help people and their confidence in our elections if he could. Why does no one want to help and prove integrity in the election process? This is Barr's chance.

It would be like Fred Flintstone debating George Jetson. Both of these yutzes are cartoon characters. There is zero evidence of widespread voter fraud as was proven by the zero arrests for widespread voter fraud, zero court cases, countless inquiries that only confirmed Biden's historic win, etc.... None of that matters to conspiracy kooks.
There is digital and video evidence of fraud. Fact.

It would help people and their confidence in our elections if he could. Why does no one want to help and prove integrity in the election process? This is Barr's chance.
No it wouldn't. You'd sit there and listen to DeSouza spout his BS, hoping for the "GOTCHA!!" moment. It wouldn't change anyone's mind.
You guys are just pissed Barr threw Trump under the bus and called his claims bullshit.

Redress for contesting election results have been pursued..and exhausted. He lost.
Time to let it go and move on. :)

There is digital and video evidence of fraud. Fact.
There's more than that. Quite a few groups of people have been arrested for voter fraud from the 2020 election. These stories never gain media attention though, but you can find them on google with a quick search. Its almost always some douchebag leftwing team of fuckstains trying to cheat the elections.

No it wouldn't. You'd sit there and listen to DeSouza spout his BS, hoping for the "GOTCHA!!" moment. It wouldn't change anyone's mind.
You guys are just pissed Barr threw Trump under the bus and called his claims bullshit.

Redress for contesting election results have been pursued..and exhausted. He lost.
Time to let it go and move on. :)
So, Barr should debate him and teach him a lesson.

BTW Fox News has been challenged by Greg Phillips to go one on one about the movie. They have not done that or even answered him. Why?

So, Barr should debate him and teach him a lesson.
No reason for Barr to do so. DeSouza is a roach beneath Barr's foot. Trump lost the election.
Maybe DeSouza can team up with Mark Levin and do a fireside chat of why there was massive election fraud..but absolutely no proof of such.
I mean, it turned out well for his "2000 Mules" endeavor, and it turned out well for Mike Lindell when he did his election fraud presentation.....no???

Again, no reason. And I'm not defending Barr. He put the kill order out on Randy Weaver..and he didn't say anything when Trump was making a mockery of our
democratic norms.

Forum List

Back