Debate Between Barr and D'Souza?

No reason for Barr to do so. DeSouza is a roach beneath Barr's foot. Trump lost the election.
Maybe DeSouza can team up with Mark Levin and do a fireside chat of why there was massive election fraud..but absolutely no proof of such.
I mean, it turned out well for his "2000 Mules" endeavor, and it turned out well for Mike Lindell when he did his election fraud presentation.....no???

Again, no reason. And I'm not defending Barr. He put the kill order out on Randy Weaver..and he didn't say anything when Trump was making a mockery of our
democratic norms.
Scared shitless aren't you? Barr is.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Scared shitless aren't you? Barr is.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Why would I be scared? Barr is the one DeSouza is attempting to call out. DeSouza will hear nothing but crickets.

Burns you, doesn't it? The fact he lost and he isn't coming back.
Right now, Trump has a better shot at going to prison than he does being re-elected in 2024. :auiqs.jpg:

Is there anyone competent in cell phone geotracking who will defend what Bill Barr said? He insists that random people in a busy city going past ballot dropboxes cannot be distinguished from mules who each go on routes and stop specifically at 10 or more dropboxes. Is this true?
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) June 13, 2022

Why would I be scared? Barr is the one DeSouza is attempting to call out. DeSouza will hear nothing but crickets.

Burns you, doesn't it? The fact he lost and he isn't coming back.
Right now, Trump has a better shot at going to prison than he does being re-elected in 2024. :auiqs.jpg:
Barr will not debate because he lied.

All refuted.

1-65 in court.

You guys are like the crazy man at the end of the bar watching the game who says that their team has gone 1-65 because the refs were against them.

Everyone else knows you're a loon.
Old news. Digital evidence and video evidence prove fraud.

Easy.

"Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

You rubes will never believe anything Barr says. DeSouza knows it, and he keeps playing you because ka-ching!

Cults gonna cult.
Brainwashed idiots are going to project.

Old news. Digital evidence and video evidence prove fraud.

Fake news.

How much money have you sent to these grifters, Lastdeadender?

A friend of mine found out that his mother has been bilked out of $30,000 from these liars and charlatans because she believes The Big Lie.

It's all about the grift, and a massive ego from a giant narcissist with the emotional make-up of a six year-old.

Fake news.

How much money have you sent to these grifters, Lastdeadender?

A friend of mine found out that his mother has been bilked out of $30,000 from these liars and charlatans because she believes The Big Lie.

It's all about the grift, and a massive ego from a giant narcissist with the emotional make-up of a six year-old.
It is not fake, in fact, the data is still there and will be for eternity.

This is the lying grifter DeSouza

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today that DINESH D’SOUZA was sentenced in Manhattan federal court to five years of probation, with eight months during the first year to be served in a community confinement center, after having pled guilty to violating the federal campaign election law by making illegal contributions to a United States Senate campaign in the names of others. D’SOUZA was sentenced today before U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman.​

Should be no problem for Barr, correct?
Why doesn't D'Souza bring his claims to an actual court...e...

Barr has gone under oath, let D'Souza do the same... Trumpers are all full of spit and vinger until their hands hit a bible...

Forum List

Back