🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeBlasio says he will PERMANENTLY shut down churches and synagogues who do not comply

This is old news. The date on the article is March 30.

He mentions that he's referring to "specific" houses of worship, which tells me he's not concerned with all churches and synagogues. As for why he didn't mention mosques, it's entirely possible that there hasn't been a problem at mosques, which wouldv'e made it pretty stupid to say there was...

I doubt he has the right to do that, sounds unconstitutional to me. IMHO, this is political posturing in opposition to Trump's attempts to get the country and economy moving again as soon as possible. I gotta say though, that this is a stark reminder to be careful who you vote for.

It absolutely violates the first amendment and he bragged about it in an interview. It’s astonishing.

He threatened to permanently shut down churches and synagogues who worship during the lockdown. Just...wow.

Where is the ACLU?

He mentions that he's referring to "specific" houses of worship, which tells me he's not concerned with all churches and synagogues. As for why he didn't mention mosques, it's entirely possible that there hasn't been a problem at mosques, which wouldv'e made it pretty stupid to say there was...

The travel ban from Jan 31 is also old news. Yet we still seem to be discussing it.

I doubt he has the right to do that, sounds unconstitutional to me. IMHO, this is political posturing in opposition to Trump's attempts to get the country and economy moving again as soon as possible. I gotta say though, that this is a stark reminder to be careful who you vote for.

It absolutely violates the first amendment and he bragged about it in an interview. It’s astonishing.

He threatened to permanently shut down churches and synagogues who worship during the lockdown. Just...wow.

Where is the ACLU?
The ACLU is busy trying to get illegals Corona money

Mayor DeBlasio still has a real problem on his hands. He's not "posturing." He's desperate.

Right.

Not just say any house of worship?

He didn’t mention mosques.

What a POS liberal faggot.

There has never been a better mayor for New York City than this asshole. You fucks deserve him.

Shelter in place for 5 years you pussies.
If they are in violation of state or city law because they have more people in occupancy than they are allowed, they can be cited, and if they repeat offend, they can have their CO (certificate of occupancy) taken away.

At that point they would be subject to arrest if they continue to violate.

Churches are not exempt from the requirement to have a state/city issued certificate of occupancy before they're allowed to have people occupy it.

Churches are not exempt from the requirement to have a state/city issued certificate of occupancy before they're allowed to have people occupy it.

So why close the building forever. The year 2030? Church is fenced off? :auiqs.jpg:

He didn’t mention mosques.

What a POS liberal faggot.

There has never been a better mayor for New York City than this asshole. You fucks deserve him.

Shelter in place for 5 years you pussies.
Dont blame me i voted for the grocer ...hes been nothin but a disaster

rut roh.jpg

Forum List

Back