🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debt Ceiling Pool

How long till the GOP agrees to the debt ceiling increase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only you have given a shit about the debt under the last POTUS you might have some credibility in this area.

But as it is you have post whining about the debt ceiling during the Obama years and are totally silent on it during the Trump years and now you care again.

Weird
So, does it matter that the democrats had control of the house in the last 2 congresses? I mean, we can blame Trump for the high debt because he was president, but, since congress handle all the budget and spending...wouldn't they shoulder the brunt of the blame

So, does it matter that the democrats had control of the house in the last 2 congresses? I mean, we can blame Trump for the high debt because he was president, but, since congress handle all the budget and spending...wouldn't they shoulder the brunt of the blame

Tis a joint effort. I blame them all equally. Some want to give their party a free pass.

Obama inherited the Bush blow up
The Big Bush Crash.
Bush destroyed America with his failed presidency, failed mid east wars that he mismanaged and fell into chaos, and failed economic policy of big government debt and wasteful government spending.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew it all up. Bush inherited a balanced budget and turned that into the Big Bush Crash. what a failure.

Obama inherited the Big Bush crash, the worst recession since the Great Depression, what chance did he have? The Bush crash was so bad the tax revenue dropped significantly and led to massive deficits, but by the end of his presidency Obama had greatly reduced the deficit down to $587B annually, then Trump came in and blew it up. trump ramped the deficit up every single year running it all the way to $3.1T in 2020. Trump had a weak low growth low GDP economy, only +2.13% GDP in 2019, terrible. trump's weak economy crashed in 2019 when they tried to raise rates to a little 1%.
total bullshit, not a drop of truth in any of your post. Obama was the worst president in history, until senile joe came along.

no one gets a pass, they are all culpable. The DC establishment has been raping this nation for decades and will destroy it unless we stop them very soon.

How can they be stopped when people vote them back into office at a 90% clip?

How can they be stopped when people vote them back into office at a 90% clip?
that, my friend, is the real question. I fear that we will see a revolution or secession movement in the next few years. Much like Louis XVI and Marie Antionette. I don't want that but it may be the only solution.

This is what they do when the democrats are in the white house. They bitch about the debt and fuck over the poor and middle class! What a sick joke.

Pass the bill!
right, and put our grandkids in so much debt they cannot ever solve it. Cut spending across the board, that is the only way to save the country. Stop the pork and buying of votes.

that, my friend, is the real question. I fear that we will see a revolution or secession movement in the next few years. Much like Louis XVI and Marie Antionette. I don't want that but it may be the only solution.

The irony here is the people talking about such things are the same people voting their members of congress back into office at a greater than 90% clip.

total bullshit, not a drop of truth in any of your post. Obama was the worst president in history, until senile joe came along.
I post facts
you post empty words

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus.
Bush and the GOP congress passed trillions in do nothing spending bills that squandered the surplus and did little to boost growth
Bush started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush completely mismanaged those wars and they fell into chaos.
After 7 years of failed Bush and GOP policy Bush crashed the economy with the worst blow up since the Great Depression

These are all facts. Bush did these things. Bush was a failure. that is his record.

Thoughtful post. You really don't know how to debate do you?
Tell me how that's proving your "critical thinking" skills.
Next time type something worth reading. Before I start critiquing your IQ.
It has been shown to you the Republicans are worse spenders time and time and time again, and yet you still claim they want to cut spending.

So, yeah. You are such a rube! How in the world did you get so willfully blind and stupid?

It has been shown to you the Republicans are worse spenders time and time and time again, and yet you still claim they want to cut spending.
So, yeah. You are such a rube! How in the world did you get so willfully blind and stupid?
1. "Republicans" are not the worst spenders in DC. Just look at Biden's record. Technically they both suck.
Those in power want to stay in-power so they want to spend and spend and spend, then call it prosperity.
No one ever wants to take the punch-bowl away, its dumb politics.

2. Back in 1993 Newt and his "contract" got the the last balanced budget.
Bill Clinton raised taxes, and Newt cut spending, it worked.

3. Why can't McCarthy and Biden do the same deal now? Each side can blame the other. Just get the job done.

1. "Republicans" are not the worst spenders in DC. Just look at Biden's record. Technically they both suck.
Those in power want to stay in-power so they want to spend and spend and spend, then call it prosperity.
No one ever wants to take the punch-bowl away, its dumb politics.

2. Back in 1993 Newt and his "contract" got the the last balanced budget.
Bill Clinton raised taxes, and Newt cut spending, it worked.

3. Why can't McCarthy and Biden do the same deal now? Each side can blame the other. Just get the job done.
Every time a Republican president has taken office, they beat the previous Democrat's debt record.

Every single time for as long as I can remember.

They raised the debt ceiling three times during Trump's tenure. In fact they finally just suspended the debt ceiling altogether until Trump left office.

Where was your fauxrage then?

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

This current debt ceiling fight is theater for willfully blind and stupid rubes like you.

Every time a Republican president has taken office, they beat the previous Democrat's debt record.
Every single time for as long as I can remember.
They raised the debt ceiling three times during Trump's tenure. In fact they finally just suspended the debt ceiling altogether until Trump left office.
Where was your fauxrage then?
How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
This current debt ceiling fight is theater for willfully blind and stupid rubes like you.
1. You're wrong. I'll call you stupid for typing lies without adequate research.
a. OBAMA added the most to the Debt, by far. $8.6T
b. TRUMP added $6.7T, in 4-years, with $1.5T of that being the stupid tax cut.
c. BIDEN is averaging about $1.5T a year, so he will compare to Trump

2. Raising the Debt ceiling during Trump was during the pandemic, duh. Before the pandemic the US Budget was $4T, now its $6T, no reason for it now, the pandemic's over. We need to get back to $4T.

3. Stench? That comes from stupid democrats.

Tis a joint effort. I blame them all equally. Some want to give their party a free pass.
Ok, I can sort of understand that, however, all spending bills originate from the house, so, if the dems had control during the Trump years, I'd say they would be mostly to blame, after all, they would be responsible for all of the spending, no?

Ok, I can sort of understand that, however, all spending bills originate from the house, so, if the dems had control during the Trump years, I'd say they would be mostly to blame, after all, they would be responsible for all of the spending, no?

The Dems had control for 2 of the 4 Trump years. The GOP had the other two.

Also, the start of the process is the submission of the budget request by the POTUS. Trump submitted the 4 largest in the history of the country, at least till Biden out did him. Someone that wants to cut spending does not ask for record spending

I post facts
you post empty words

Bush and the GOP congress passed trillions in do nothing spending bills that squandered the surplus and did little to boost growth
Bush started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush completely mismanaged those wars and they fell into chaos.
After 7 years of failed Bush and GOP policy Bush crashed the economy with the worst blow up since the Great Depression

These are all facts. Bush did these things. Bush was a failure. that is his record.
So lets talk about starting and screwing up wars. Viet Nam, started by Kennedy, fucked up by Johnson and ended by Nixon declaring defeat

Afghanistan, started by Clinton, expanded by Bush and Obama and ended when Biden declared defeat and abandoned thousands to be killed by the taliban and left them billions of state of the art US military hardware.

Both parties are guilty of screwing up wars and the budget, Both are part of the corrupt DC deep state that must be removed if the country is to survive.

Trump was exposing and removing them and that is why he had to be destroyed, the deep state criminals like the Biden family were and are scared shitless of what Trump would do in another term.

I post facts
you post empty words

for the record I am not a Bushie, the Bush family is part of the deep state cabal that is ruining this great country.

Forum List

Back