🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debt Ceiling Pool

How long till the GOP agrees to the debt ceiling increase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's review, who voted to go into Iraq?

Biden-confused-2.jpg

And who said to vote for Biden?

81lxx3ffuEL.png
That voted for Iraq crap is such a weak pathetic cop out.

Were you alive and following politics in 2001???

The GOP and Foxnews attacked anybody that opposed that war. If you opposed the war in Iraq you were labeled unpatriotic, and you were villified by Foxnews and the GOP.

Bush started that war. Bush and the GOP pushed for that war. Bush was the one who had to sell the war tp the world. Bush did that. You act like the dems wanted the war, all they did was give Bush permission to go to war.
Bush then rushed to war and failed miserably. He failed. He did that, not the dems.

Its laughable that you would blame the dems for the war in Iraq. Bush fucked that up and if Al Gore was president we would not have gone to war in Iraq, and if we somehow did go to war in Iraq Al Gore would have won the war and not failed like Bush.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
LIAR. Look at who added to the Debt

iu
Obama inherited the Bush crash.
Bush blew up the economy and Obama inherited the mess, but at the end of his presidency in 2016 he had the annual deficit dow to $587B/yr. Trump then blew that up to $3.1T in 2020 increasing it massively each year of his presidency.

• Winner
Until the dems meet their demands, or they reach a compromise.

I support the GOP efforts to reduce spending.
The money has already been spent. The debt ceiling is being hit due to spending already allocated.

The GOP has NEVER attempted to reduce spending for a quarter of a century now. How DO you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

This is theater for you rubes. And you fall for it every. Single. Time.

Yes, I did. Even though you are incorrect, but you are close.

It is one of the reasons I rank him in the worst 5 presidents ever.
the debt was just over 10T when he came in and almost 20T when he left. So technically not quite doubled, but very close. And we agree on his rating as president.

It is funny how republicans add all this debt but do so little for the American people. A party of rich dick suckers that try this every chance they get and it leads to them being thrown out on their ass.
Gator is an avid democrat true believer that thinks only the DNC cares about federal spending

You found a cult buddy

Fuck the GOP! They're a bunch of little pussy wannabe's.
But I feel bad for the GOP

For you see, they have to pretend to care about government spending as where democrats can sing proudly about it.

It's just not fair.

The money has already been spent. The debt ceiling is being hit due to spending already allocated.
The GOP has NEVER attempted to reduce spending for a quarter of a century now. How DO you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
This is theater for you rubes. And you fall for it every. Single. Time.
1. Agreed the money was approved and spent, so what? We're discussing reducing future spending.
2. Agreed, the last Republican to Balance the Budget was Newt Gingrich. (~20 years ago)
3. Stench? You have a really big nose, huh? Actually they are called "facts" by credible links, duh.

1. Agreed the money was approved and spent, so what? We're discussing reducing future spending.
2. Agreed, the last Republican to Balance the Budget was Newt Gingrich. (~20 years ago)
3. Stench? You have a really big nose, huh? Actually they are called "facts" by credible links, duh.
Where was the outrage when Trump was adding $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama? Where was the outrage when Trump and the GOP Congress were doubling the deficit BEFORE Covid?

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Who did you vote for fool?

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I- 1988
Reagan -1984

Gator is an avid democrat true believer that thinks only the DNC cares about federal spending

You found a cult buddy

If you have to lie about me, why bother to post?

I have never understood this.

The DNC is just as bad as the GOP. The only real difference is the DNC does not even pretend to care about spending and debt

If you have to lie about me, why bother to post?

I have never understood this.

The DNC is just as bad as the GOP. The only real difference is the DNC does not even pretend to care about spending and debt
Democrats: Tax and spend

Republicans: Borrow and spend

The Republicans have been adding more to the debt under Republican presidents than Democrats for as long as I can remember.

And yet the New Right rubes fall for this bullshit hoax about Republicans being fiscally conservative for just as long.

It's fucking amazing. The rubes fall for this hoax over and over and over.

Obozo doubled the national debt. He added more than all previous presidents--------Combined. Did you care about it then? Duh, no.
Obama inherited the Bush blow up
The Big Bush Crash.
Bush destroyed America with his failed presidency, failed mid east wars that he mismanaged and fell into chaos, and failed economic policy of big government debt and wasteful government spending.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew it all up. Bush inherited a balanced budget and turned that into the Big Bush Crash. what a failure.

Obama inherited the Big Bush crash, the worst recession since the Great Depression, what chance did he have? The Bush crash was so bad the tax revenue dropped significantly and led to massive deficits, but by the end of his presidency Obama had greatly reduced the deficit down to $587B annually, then Trump came in and blew it up. trump ramped the deficit up every single year running it all the way to $3.1T in 2020. Trump had a weak low growth low GDP economy, only +2.13% GDP in 2019, terrible. trump's weak economy crashed in 2019 when they tried to raise rates to a little 1%.

Last edited:
Democrats: Tax and spend

Republicans: Borrow and spend

The Republicans have been adding more to the debt under Republican presidents than Democrats for as long as I can remember.

And yet the New Right rubes fall for this bullshit hoax about Republicans being fiscally conservative for just as long.

It's fucking amazing. The rubes fall for this hoax over and over and over.
Reagan
Bush
Bush
Trump

All blew up the deficit. All had massive tax cuts and massive spending bills. Reagan was the only one with a good economy and that's because Reagan spent so recklessly. Bush Bush and Trump had weak economies. trump only had +2.13% GDP in 2019, terrible

If only you have given a shit about the debt under the last POTUS you might have some credibility in this area.

But as it is you have post whining about the debt ceiling during the Obama years and are totally silent on it during the Trump years and now you care again.

Weird
Remember the Tea Baggers pretending they was worried about the national debt? :heehee:

Remember the Tea Baggers pretending they was worried about the national debt? :heehee:
This is what they do when the democrats are in the white house. They bitch about the debt and fuck over the poor and middle class! What a sick joke.

Pass the bill!

• Thanks
Where was the outrage when Trump was adding $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama? Where was the outrage when Trump and the GOP Congress were doubling the deficit BEFORE Covid?

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?
This 2023 argument isn't about Trump, its about SPENDING.
Republicans want to cut spending, and the democrats are whining like stuck pigs.
SS will be insolvent in 2034, and Medicare will be bankrupt in 2024. So the DC clowns had better get busy.

For the record I was always against tax cuts and always for a Balanced Budget.

Forum List

Back