Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

I've patiently explained the logical and rational case for God over and over again.
So what? I can argue, by valid logic, that rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension. That doesn't make it sound logic. And you have no idea what the difference is, thus the repetion of your silly error. You would get laughed out of many freshman college courses for this elementary error.

I've patiently explained the logical and rational case for God over and over again.
So what? I can argue, by valid logic, that rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension. That doesn't make it sound logic. And you have no idea what the difgeremce is, thus the repetion of your silly error. You would get laughed out of many freshman college courses for this elementary error.
I don’t believe you can argue that with valid logic.

So what? I can argue, by valid logic, that rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension. That doesn't make it sound logic. And you have no idea what the difgeremce is, thus the repetion of your silly error. You would get laughed out of many freshman college courses for this elementary error.
And you're wrong. And that is because you guys simply dont understand logic that well, nor have you ever been trained in it.

You dont know sound vs. valid either?

Shockerrrr!

Shockerrrr!
Neither does that fraud Ringtone.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I think it's funny to watch as you get so befuddled, you're reduced to incoherent babbling.

"I think it's comical when the thumpers console each other," Hollie muttered bitterly.

"Yes, yes, go on, Hollie," Dr. Spot encourage as Hollie vent her spleen.

Hollie balled up her fist and shook it at heaven. "You thumpers are all creeps, talking about me, looking at me . . . calling me Jewish."

"We're all here for you, Hollie," Dr. Spot assured her.

Hollie took another pull on her crack pipe and cackled at the sky . . . then, suddenly, a cloud of sheer madness passed over her features leaving behind a scowl of such rage the veins in her forehead stood out and throbbed. "You sons of bitches," she spat out as she leapt to her feet from the couch. "You talk about evidence, loopholes, paradigms. . . ."

Dr. Spot filled a fresh syringe with a sedative.

She abruptly turned on Dr. Spot and thrust an accusing finger in his face. "Look at yourself," she said contemptuously, eyeing him up and down as if from on high.

"How dare you!" she seethed, her bosom heaving, her face a wall of hatred. "How dare you talk of gods and rituals and codes? How dare you build churches? You've stolen my childhood, my life!"

Her attention shifted to her other interventionists—Jim, Ringtone, ding, Eric. She eyed them as if they were cockroaches to be stomped out beneath her boots.

"God believers," she thought out loud, venom dripping from every syllable.

Then the look in her eyes went wild and feverish and distant. The moment of rage had passed. Though she still had the look of one as mad as a hatter, the angry scowl had faded. She looked about the room . . . seemingly at everything and nothing at all simultaneously.

"Where are you?" Dr Spot asked her soothingly

"I should be outside somewhere, not here talking about these things," Hollie whined. "I should be dancing with the daisies, singing Barry Manilow tunes, painting flowers on my face and talking to the fairies."

But, then, the look in her eyes shifted again. It was now that of a lost, inconsolable, albeit, demented child. "At the very least," she continued. "I should be pulling wings off butterflies, torturing kitties and kicking my brother's dog."

Then just as suddenly as it came and went, the storm of rage was back again! "Instead, I'm here with you talking about sectarian strife and chants and magic beads and incense," she barked incoherently.

Dr. Spot reached for the straitjacket beneath his chair.

"Bastards!" Hollie exclaimed. "Icons, prayers, effigies, worship . . . a pox on your gods!"

I think it's funny to watch as you get so befuddled, you're reduced to incoherent babbling.

"I think it's comical when the thumpers console each other," Hollie muttered bitterly.

Hollie balled up her fist and shook it at heaven. "You thumpers are all creeps, talking about me, looking at me . . . calling me Jewish."

Hollie took another pull on her crack pipe and cackled at the sky . . . then, suddenly, a cloud of sheer madness passed over her features leaving behind a scowl of such rage the veins in her forehead stood out and throbbed. "You sons of bitches," she spat out as she leapt to her feet from the couch. "You talk about evidence, loopholes, paradigms. . . ."

She abruptly turned on Dr. Spot and thrust an accusing finger in his face. "Look at yourself," she said contemptuously, eyeing him up and down as if from on high.

"How dare you!" she seethed, her bosom heaving, her face a wall of hatred. "How dare you talk of gods and rituals and codes? How dare you build churches? You've stolen my childhood, my life!"

Her attention shifted to her other interventionists—Jim, Ringtone, ding, Eric. She eyed them as if they were cockroaches to be stomped out beneath her boots.

Then the look in her eyes went wild and feverish and distant. The moment of rage had passed. Though she still had the look of one as mad as a hatter, the angry scowl had faded. She looked about the room . . . seemingly at everything and nothing at all simultaneously.

"I should be outside somewhere, not here talking about these things," Hollie whined. "I should be dancing with the daisies, singing Barry Manilow tunes, painting flowers on my face and talking to the fairies."

But, then, the look in her eyes shifted again. It was now that of a lost, inconsolable, albeit, demented child. "At the very least," she continued. "I should be pulling wings off butterflies, torturing kitties and kicking my brother's dog."

Then just as suddenly as it came and went, the storm of rage was back again! "Instead, I'm here with you talking about sectarian strife and chants and magic beads and incense," she barked incoherently.

"Bastards!" Hollie exclaimed. "Icons, prayers, effigies, worship . . . a pox on your gods!"

He’s back. And he’s desperate for my attention.

He’s back. And he’s desperate for my attention.
You know what? It's my turn to play Ringtone the Fraud's game.

1)something can come from nothing

2) everything there is had a beginning

3) before this beginning, by definition, there was nothing.

Therefore, everything there is came from nothing.

Thread over, nutballs...

Hollie took another pull on her crack pipe and cackled at the sky . . .

what tombstone makes believe for others is for the thumpers their compulsion, the christian bible.

Shockerrrr!
I do pretty well. My results speak for themselves. You are all fur coat and no knickers.

And you're wrong. And that is because you guys simply dont understand logic that well, nor have you ever been trained in it.
Prove it. Name that tune.

Shockerrrr!
I do pretty well. My results speak for themselves. You are all fur coat and no knickers.
Your results just elucidated that you don't understand the difference between Valid and Sound Logical arguments - that's a first day in class lesson that pertains to the rest of the days in class. :laugh:

I can teach you the difference, if you'd like - but let me give you a hint: ANYone can script a Valid syllogism that Rainbow Unicorns make Ice Cream in the 6th Dimension.

Shockerrrr!
Your results just elucidated that you don't understand the difference between Valid and Sound Logical arguments - that's a first day in class lesson that pertains to the rest of the days in class. :laugh:

I can teach you the difference, if you'd like - but let me give you a hint: ANYone can script a Valid syllogism that Rainbow Unicorns make Ice Cream in the 6th Dimension.
I was quoting fortfun, GT. Not teaching a lecture on meanings of words.

I can argue, by valid logic, that rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.

Now do you understand?
I understand that you elucidated that you confused valid with sound ~ and now you're moon-walking as opposed to being like "oops, I guess I got them confused" like a normal human that doesn't obsess with being right, on the internet.

Call the podcast tonight, I'll explain all these things to do, Ding. Like a father figure.

I can argue, by valid logic, that rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.

Now do you understand?
I understand that you elucidated that you confused valid with sound ~ and now you're moon-walking as opposed to being like "oops, I guess I got them confused" like a normal human that doesn't obsess with being right, on the internet.

Call the podcast tonight, I'll explain all these things to do, Ding. Like a father figure.
I don’t believe you do understand, GT. Your ax grinding gets in your way.

Now do you understand?

However you rationalize making a fool of yourself, Dinguss! I can rock with it!!

Now do you understand?

However you rationalize making a fool of yourself, Dinguss! I can rock with it!!
Whatever makes you happy, GT.

Now do you understand?

Whatever makes you happy, GT.
Family, Friends and Learning. None of which you've been able to offer me. Does that make you worthless to me? Hmm! Not really - You're fun to mock because you enjoy being a twat to people - so it's fully justified in my ethos to enjoy at least that!

Forum List

Back