Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

Your results just elucidated that you don't understand the difference between Valid and Sound Logical arguments.

You mean to say between valid arguments and sound arguments, G.T., as both forms are necessarily logical.

There's nothing profound about the difference . . . unless you should actually make the latter accounting for how an actual infinite is possible or how existence can arise from nonexistence. Actually, that would be more than just profound, but magical.

We're all still waiting with bated breath for one of you atheists to give such a magical argument.

crickets chirping

Last edited:
Your results just elucidated that you don't understand the difference between Valid and Sound Logical arguments.

You mean to say between valid arguments only and sound arguments, G.T., as both forms are necessarily logical.

There's nothing profound about the difference . . . unless you should actually make the latter accounting for how an actual infinite is possible or how existence can arise from nonexistence. Actually, that would be more than just profound, but magical.

We're all still waiting with bated breath for one of you atheists to give such a magical argument.

crickets chirping

It has.been explained to you.

Angry, self-hating religious extremist, fuming.

You mean to say between valid arguments only and sound arguments, G.T., as both forms are necessarily logical.

crickets chirping
There's nothing significant about the difference?

Valid refers only to the form. The entire syllogism could be FALSE, UNSOUND and still VALID.

You literally learn this...DAY 1.

SOUND means Valid and True.

If you cannot delineate the significant difference, that's in YOU. Quit pointing fingers, Sasquatch.

Now do you understand?
I understand that you elucidated that you confused valid with sound ~ and now you're moon-walking as opposed to being like "oops, I guess I got them confused" like a normal human that doesn't obsess with being right, on the internet.

Call the podcast tonight, I'll explain all these things to do, Ding. Like a father figure.
I don’t believe you do understand, GT. Your ax grinding gets in your way.
However you rationalize making a fool of yourself, Dinguss! I can rock with it!!
Whatever makes you happy, GT.
Family, Friends and Learning. None of which you've been able to offer me. Does that make you worthless to me? Hmm! Not really - You're fun to mock because you enjoy being a twat to people - so it's fully justified in my ethos to enjoy at least that!
You don’t know what I enjoy or think. You only believe you do.

I totally believe you believe it is justified and that you enjoy doing it. I don’t even have to assume that either because you admit it freely.

I understand that you elucidated that you confused valid with sound ~ and now you're moon-walking as opposed to being like "oops, I guess I got them confused" like a normal human that doesn't obsess with being right, on the internet.

Call the podcast tonight, I'll explain all these things to do, Ding. Like a father figure.
However you rationalize making a fool of yourself, Dinguss! I can rock with it!!
Family, Friends and Learning. None of which you've been able to offer me. Does that make you worthless to me? Hmm! Not really - You're fun to mock because you enjoy being a twat to people - so it's fully justified in my ethos to enjoy at least that!

I totally believe you believe it is justified and that you enjoy doing it. I don’t even have to assume that either because you admit it freely.
Thats right, I am justified and thats not up to you. Dont let it eat at ya.

I don’t give your normalized deviance a second thought, GT.

What goes around comes around.

What can possibly go wrong with a world view like that:dunno:
Thats not a world view, ding. Its a particular ethic within a world view. Youre dramatic.
See it how you want, GT. It doesn’t change the fact that it’s a failed behavior.
I don't consider reward and punishment to be a "failed behavior," in fact...its been the most fundamental way to teach in humanity since the dawn of civilization.

I dont consider shoving my foot up someones ass for being an obsessive douchebag to be deviance. Its justice. Dont let it eat you up, just stop being an obsessive twat.

Thats not a world view, ding. Its a particular ethic within a world view. Youre dramatic.
See it how you want, GT. It doesn’t change the fact that it’s a failed behavior.
I don't consider reward and punishment to be a "failed behavior," in fact...its been the most fundamental way to teach in humanity since the dawn of civilization.
That’s hilarious. Who do you believe you are?

I dont consider shoving my foot up someones ass for being an obsessive douchebag to be deviance. Its justice. Dont let it eat you up, just stop being an obsessive twat.
If I acted like you do then you might have an argument. As it stands you are the one who is lashing out so you must believe I have been shoving my foot up your ass.

In fact, you admitted as much when you claimed I deserve your justice.

That’s hilarious. Who do you believe you are?
The one who decides how I behave, much to your chagrin

Valid refers only to the form. The entire syllogism could be FALSE, UNSOUND and still VALID.

If you cannot delineate the significant difference, that's in YOU. Quit pointing fingers, Sasquatch.

Your axe grinding is getting in the way again, G.T. Is your name Hollie? A valid argument is logical . . . and potentially sound. A sound argument is both valid (logical) and true. You wrote Sound Logical arguments. My point is that's redundant.

Your axe grinding is getting in the way again, G.T. Is your name Hollie? A valid argument is logical . . . and potentially sound. A sound argument is both valid (logical) and true. You wrote Sound Logical arguments. My point is that's redundant.
Yeah, that was corny.

Forum List

Back