Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

How many more posts are you going to make where you don’t back up your claim that you can prove using valid logic that rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension?
I said i could argue it by valid logic, not prove it. You should know by now that your dimestore parlor tricks won't work on me.

And here you go:

Rainbow unicorns make ice cream.

Rainbow unicorns reside in the 6th dimension.

Therefore, rainbow unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.

Now, demonstrate to all of us that you still don't know what is meant by "valid logic".
That’s not logic. That’s gibberish. Logic is based upon observations and facts.

The basic components of an argument are its claim, supporting points, and evidence.

It’s gibberish because you have no evidence and zero basis for any statement.

Last edited:
Next is-your argument is not compelling-some atheist is lining up to shoot it down. Take a day of rest.

Nope! Hasn't happened yet. The only way it can be countered is by a coherent explication of how an actual infinite is possible or how existence could arise from nonexistence. The fact of what would actually constitute a direct refutation of the cosmological argument should tell one something very important. It has not been debunked. It cannot be debunked. To deny its cogency is to either straw-man it or to deny the veracity of the imperatives of logic while contradictorily attempting to use the same to counter it. Absurdity!

Atheism is madness.

That’s hilarious. Who do you believe you are?
The one who decides how I behave, much to your chagrin
You have free will to exercise your choices. You don’t have free will in not experiencing the consequences of your choices.

I have no idea why you believe I have any chagrin at all. I’m not the one criticizing your character. You are the one with chagrin, GT.

The only difference between you and Hobelim is that every post he makes to me attacks my religious beliefs and my character. Whereas every post you make to me only attacks my character. I’m pretty sure you made your point the 1,000 time you told me. So the only possible reason you keep doing it is that you don’t believe you have punished me enough.

You are the one with the issue. I’m fine.
You are a twat, and I treat you like a twat. News at 11 tard.
You are literally proving my point, GT.

What is it I have done to be labeled a twat. I bet you can’t even make that argument.
Acted like a twat. Thats what. And newsflash...its not an argument, its an opinion.
Dude, what did I do specifically? You can't even name anything.

it's not a good look to act so petty all the time:wink:

The one who decides how I behave, much to your chagrin
You have free will to exercise your choices. You don’t have free will in not experiencing the consequences of your choices.

I have no idea why you believe I have any chagrin at all. I’m not the one criticizing your character. You are the one with chagrin, GT.

The only difference between you and Hobelim is that every post he makes to me attacks my religious beliefs and my character. Whereas every post you make to me only attacks my character. I’m pretty sure you made your point the 1,000 time you told me. So the only possible reason you keep doing it is that you don’t believe you have punished me enough.

What is it I have done to be labeled a twat. I bet you can’t even make that argument.
Acted like a twat. Thats what. And newsflash...its not an argument, its an opinion.

You were a twat, specifically...and usually.

Just as I thought. You couldn't offer proof to save your life.

Like I said before, it's not a good look to act so petty all the time:wink:

I dont need to prove it to you, ding. It's my personal view.

acting like that is only gunna end up making you look like a touch-hole, man.

That's good, twat.

That's good, twat.

That's good, twat.
So truE!

That's good, twat.
Ding, if I had to guess - and no offense because I could always end up loving you like a brother and I reserve that right...

I'd say that you would benefit from therapy.

Seriously, no troll - - - - - it's not embarrassing or anything and in fact, it's quite normalized these days because humans are too much inside their computers. I wish ya nothing but the best.

That's good, twat.
Ding, if I had to guess - and no offense because I could always end up loving you like a brother and I reserve that right...

Seriously, no troll - - - - - it's not embarrassing or anything and in fact, it's quite normalized these days because humans are too much inside their computers. I wish ya nothing but the best.
Thanks, I appreciate that. Might I suggest that you look into anger management?

That's good, twat.

Might I suggest that what someone types on the internet is 75% showmanship?

Part of your being daft, ding...is never getting to know someone through the mere medium of text.

My personal lines of communication off this site are always open...& that's no message-board blather, dude. If you feel like my considering you a twaT over our text exchanges here was some deeply unfair thing that plagues your curiosity or even emotions in any way...I'd be happy to talk that out with you off of text like...an actual human.

Other than that, it's all bullshit and yeah - -- I do push the gas pedal on "2" when someone gives me "1" - - - - - - that's my ethos and I'd be happy to some day chop it up with you and tell you why I do that

Next is-your argument is not compelling-some atheist is lining up to shoot it down. Take a day of rest.

Nope! Hasn't happened yet. The only way it can be countered is by a coherent explication of how an actual infinite is possible or how existence could arise from nonexistence. The fact of what would actually constitute a direct refutation of the cosmological argument should tell one something very important. It has not been debunked. It cannot be debunked. To deny its cogency is to either straw-man it or to deny the veracity of the imperatives of logic while contradictorily attempting to use the same to counter it. Absurdity!

Atheism is madness.
Atheism is as mad as theism. Your arguments only convince you. Unless you perform lobotomies, you won't change anyone's mind.

That's good, twat.

Part of your being daft, ding...is never getting to know someone through the mere medium of text.

My personal lines of communication off this site are always open...& that's no message-board blather, dude. If you feel like my considering you a twaT over our text exchanges here was some deeply unfair thing that plagues your curiosity or even emotions in any way...I'd be happy to talk that out with you off of text like...an actual human.

Other than that, it's all bullshit and yeah - -- I do push the gas pedal on "2" when someone gives me "1" - - - - - - that's my ethos and I'd be happy to some day chop it up with you and tell you why I do that
So you can't be human here?

Give me a break.

That's good, twat.

Give me a break.
I don't know what that question even means...

If someone gives me a reason to take care in how I comment to them...I usually oblige.
If someone is a twat to me, I'll usually stay in return fire mode until they become conciliatory.
If someone is ambiguous and I'm not sure about them, I sometimes react correctly and sometimes react incorrectly.

but in none of those cases...with very few exceptions because I HAVE made a few actual connections here...do I bother to expend emotions.

"parties and bullshit" is a song...but its title is really cutting-edge. This site is that title...and when it isn't, there might be some underlying issues and maybe I'm rash in moments when I can't be bothered to treat you like an actual human being - but mostly, all the benefits of all the doubts you've been given have led to more doubts...

& I am able to sit back and observe others' interactions with you turn out the same way...with you becoming a preachy kvnt and professing your love of trolling and such.

Sorry - you're just unlikable, at least through text. I offer other channels shall you care to change my mind...but my advice is..dont care.

Give me a break.

If someone gives me a reason to take care in how I comment to them...I usually oblige.
If someone is a twat to me, I'll usually stay in return fire mode until they become conciliatory.
If someone is ambiguous and I'm not sure about them, I sometimes react correctly and sometimes react incorrectly.

but in none of those cases...with very few exceptions because I HAVE made a few actual connections here...do I bother to expend emotions.

"parties and bullshit" is a song...but its title is really cutting-edge. This site is that title...and when it isn't, there might be some underlying issues and maybe I'm rash in moments when I can't be bothered to treat you like an actual human being - but mostly, all the benefits of all the doubts you've been given have led to more doubts...

& I am able to sit back and observe others' interactions with you turn out the same way...with you becoming a preachy kvnt and professing your love of trolling and such.

Sorry - you're just unlikable, at least through text. I offer other channels shall you care to change my mind...but my advice is..dont care.
You see things how you want to see them, GT.

Do what you gotta do and I'll do the same.

Give me a break.

I don't suffer fools ding, and from every angle and out that I've ever attempted to give you...you've proven a fool. You're too hung up on appearances and digging for a gotchya, declaring this or that as motivations...and that's why you're not able to see through the weeds. There's fundie traits within each person who's unable to say the words, "I don't know," and you demonstrate every single one of them.

Ding, you don't know...but don't let that feel like a diss. Nobody does.

Give me a break.

I don't suffer fools ding, and from every angle and out that I've ever attempted to give you...you've proven a fool. You're too hung up on appearances and digging for a gotchya, declaring this or that as motivations...and that's why you're not able to see through the weeds. There's fundie traits within each person who's unable to say the words, "I don't know," and you demonstrate every single one of them.

I don't need your origin story, GT.

What are you trying to accomplish anyway?

Give me a break.

I don't need your origin story, GT.

What are you trying to accomplish anyway?
You're not a party or a factor in what I'm trying to accomplish...so don't be curious about it. I can reveal one thing: you could BECOME a factor in what I'm trying to accomplish...but I'm pretty well-schooled in odds.

lol!

Forum List

Back