Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

"That claim is completely unsupported and relies entirely on appeals to magic and supernaturalism. It really is remarkable that you think others are gullible enough to accept your "..... because I say so" claim."
You in post #665 doing what you claim to have never done. And you do it in virtually every post you make.

Nicely done. Do everything you can to cover your dishonest attribution.

What a dishonest hack.

What a dishonest hack.
"Dishonest"? In what way? You mean the way I recorded your exact remarks saying exactly what I claimed you very frequently do?
Oh...I feel so ashamed of myself. :113:

What a dishonest hack.
"Dishonest"? In what way? You mean the way I recorded your exact remarks saying exactly what I claimed you very frequently do?
Oh...I feel so ashamed of myself. :113:

You didn’t record my exact remarks. You falsely and dishonestly attributed to me a comment I never made.

Now you’re trying to convince yourself that your dishonesty is justified.

What a dishonest hack.

I am always amused that theists start with the axiom that something had to create the universe. I guess they arrive at that "truth" based on the fact that in Man's short life, he observes that everything he sees has a beginning, and an end. This is the same kind of fallacy whereby the Bible insists that man was made in god's image. In reality, there is no reason that the universe is not infinite, and without beginning, or end. People just can not relate to it, so they bend their reasoning to fit their 3 dimensional world.

Last edited:
there is no reason to believe something eternal is not a requirement whether transnational or not.

You didn’t record my exact remarks. You falsely and dishonestly attributed to me a comment I never made.

What a dishonest hack.
Of course, deary. I now admit I went back in time and entered your mind so you would post the exact words I wanted you to say. And then back in time I pointed out what you said and of course your own record backs me up.

But now I have to admit you always use the same exact phrasing over and over again (appeals to magic and supernaturalism) which you always attribute to gullible foolish believers in "talking snakes and super ghosts" .

So it was more a case of your broken record- like talking points than my dabbling in time travel.
But, yeah...you were busted no matter how you look at if.
(once more post #665 is where your exact words can be verified)

Last edited:

What a dishonest hack.
Of course, deary. I now admit I went back in time and entered your mind so you would post the exact words I wanted you to say. And then back in time I pointed out what you said and of course your own record backs me up.

But now I have to admit you always use the same exact phrasing over and over again (appeals to magic and supernaturalism) which you always attribute to gullible foolish believers in "talking snakes and super ghosts" .

So it was more a case of your broken record- like talking points than my dabbling in time travel.
But, yeah...you were busted no matter how you look at if.
(once more post #665 is where your exact words can be verified)

I’m afraid you’re desperately trying to defend your dishonesty.

We can review the facts quite easily. In post #671, you falsely and dishonestly attributed the following statement to me;

“...gods", as you put it, are supernatural magical figments of weak minded people?”

That’s what you wrote. Here’s the link. Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

As we know, I never made the comment you dishonestly attributed to me. When I identified your dishonest attribution, you refused to acknowledge your dishonest attribution and dishonest nature and tried to shuffle around your dishonesty with more lies.

See how that works? I supply the exact citation to what you wrote and watched ln following posts how you tried to excuse your lies with more lies.

There’s a good Christian, boy.

Just read post # 665 where your own words are there for everyone to see. I even highlighted the words to make it easier for everyone to see. Your words. Who kidnapped you and made you post a false statement against your will?

I don't know why you would resist taking credit for the sentiment you have posted dozens of times? gods are appeals to magical supernaturalism that placate foolish simple minded people.

Last edited:
Just read post # 665 where your own words are there for everyone to see. I even highlighted the words to make it easier for everyone to see. Your words. Who kidnapped you and made you post a false statement against your will?

I don't know why you would resist taking credit for the sentiment you have posted dozens of times?
You dishonestly and falsely attributed to me comments I never made.

What a shame you're reduced to more dishonesty and making an attempt to sidestep your dishonesty.

What a shame you're reduced to more dishonesty and making an attempt to sidestep your dishonesty.
You're making an ass of yourself. I quoted words from your own post.

Last edited:

You're making an ass of yourself. I quoted your own post.

Show the quote.

Try and concentrate. You attributed a quote to me that you wrote out in post 671. Here is the post, again, because you're claiming you didn't falsely attribute a comment to me you clearly did.

Once again, identify exactly where I wrote what you attribute to me.

You know you can't, you dishonest hack.

Show the quote.

Try and concentrate. You attributed a quote to me that you wrote out in post 671. Here is the post, again, because you're claiming you didn't falsely attribute a comment to me you clearly did.

In post # 676 I already addressed the fact that I was paraphrasing your comments and in #678 I asked you to show me where the quotation marks were in my post.
Are you too stupid to read what has been posted?
As already said many times I quoted words from your own posts and provided the source.
Post # 679 has already countered all your bullshit and huffing and puffing. GFY.

Show the quote.

In post # 676 I already addressed the fact that I was paraphrasing your comments and in #678 I asked you to show me where the quotation marks were in my post.
Are you too stupid to read what has been posted?
As already said many times I quoted words from your own posts and provided the source.
Post # 679 has already countered all your bullshit and huffing and puffing. GFY.

Oh, my. Such an angry xtian. More of your usual saliva-slinging tirades with the usual obscenities.

But yes, you "paraphrased" my comment and then attempted to attribute your paraphrased comment as something I wrote.

Such a dishonest hack.

Oh, my. Such an angry xtian. More of your usual saliva-slinging tirades with the usual obscenities.

But yes, you "paraphrased" my comment and then attempted to attribute your paraphrased comment as something I wrote.

Such a dishonest hack.
It was something you wrote idiot! Go back and check the citation, post #665.

Nothing is made up, added or subtracted. Jesus Christ you are a dim fool.

Such a dishonest hack.
It was something you wrote idiot! Go back and check the citation, post #665.

Nothing is made up, added or subtracted. Jesus Christ you are a dim fool.
You identified in your earlier post you paraphrased what I wrote.

You don't know what paraphrase means?

Jeebus H. Christ but you're a dishonest hack.

In reality, there is no reason that the universe is not infinite, and without beginning, or end.

So, of course, you can give a coherent explication how an actual infinite is possible after all, and you're going to provide a peer-reviewed scenario entailing a cyclic or multiverse cosmogony that has not been shown to require a beginning?

One moment, please. . . .

:popcorn:

Okay, go ahead, you slogan-spouting fool of a mathematically and scientifically illiterate doofus.

You identified in your earlier post you paraphrased what I wrote.

You don't know what paraphrase means?

Jeebus H. Christ but you're a dishonest hack.
Paraphrase...
a rewording of something written or spoken by someone else.

I took the pertinent verbatim wording from you and melded it into an example of your view of religion and your contempt for the religious themselves.

Do you have a problem with my
usage of the word, verbatim? Because you can go look at your post #665 and you certainly
can't say I didn't use your exact words and phrases.

And it's bizarre because I could have gone to dozens of posts from you where you dismiss religion as "magic" and "supernaturalism" and you dismiss the religious as "gullible" believers of fables and tales.
Only you know why this one instance of me capturing your exact typical words set you off in a fit.

In reality, there is no reason that the universe is not infinite, and without beginning, or end.

So, of course, you can give a coherent explication how an actual infinite is possible after all, and you're going to provide a peer-reviewed scenario entailing a cyclic or multiverse cosmogony that has not been shown to require a beginning?

One moment, please. . . .

:popcorn:

Okay, go ahead, you slogan-spouting fool of a mathematically and scientifically illiterate doofus.

The concept of an infinite universe, without beginning or end, is beyond your paygrade, and you will always fall back on magic to make it fit your earth grounded world view.

Forum List

Back