🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debunking the flag waving myth about an attack on North Korea

Take NK out or face more North Korea's in the future. One day some dictator is going to get lucky and an American city will not be the same for generations. We can not play around with crazy....we must defend ourselves regardless of what the snowflakes in Europe think...the cost of weakness is too high...

Take NK out or face more North Korea's in the future. One day some dictator is going to get lucky and an American city will not be the same for generations. We can not play around with crazy....we must defend ourselves regardless of what the snowflakes in Europe think...the cost of weakness is too high...
North Korea isn't a threat to anyone but China,Japan and South Korea so let THEM deal with it. Hell I don't care if NK hits the left coast....good riddance. IF they hit us then hit them back but this bullying is nothing more than doing the work of the Rothschild's to finally get a grip on ALL nations in the world with their central bank. Same goes for Syria and Iran the last countries without one.

The gov always needs a boogeyman to keep the rubes in line we fear and fake patriotism.

There is no reason we need to be hostile wh NK. They are not a threat to us .

The gov always needs a boogeyman to keep the rubes in line we fear and fake patriotism.

Its not a partisan issue either. Democrats AND Republicans both do this. They are nothing more than puppets with their strings being pulled.

North Korea isn't a threat to anyone but China,Japan and South Korea so let THEM deal with it
Any American hating dictator with nuclear weapons is a threat to us...do you know how small a nuke powerful enough to take out NY can be? Small enough to fit in a suitcase...
I sure don't want to risk that...do you?

Its not a partisan issue either. Democrats AND Republicans both do this. They are nothing more than puppets with their strings being pulled.

I said the “gov”. I didn’t make it party specific . America is like the Klingons from Star Trek . We are a War loving nation .

North Korea isn't a threat to anyone but China,Japan and South Korea so let THEM deal with it
Any American hating dictator with nuclear weapons is a threat to us...do you know how small a nuke powerful enough to take out NY can be? Small enough to fit in a suitcase...

You watch too many movies .

NK has reason to hate US. Not so much the other way around .

Last edited:

You watch to many movies .

NK has reason to hate US. Not so much the other way around .
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

NK has reason to hate US. Not so much the other way around
Wow another lib on Kim Uns side? Tell us Timmy...what have we done to bring on so much hatred from NK? Was it because we stopped his Grandfather from killing his own people? Was it because we stopped communism with all of it's evils from being forced on the people of Korea? Please help me understand your blame America first and always nonsense...

NK has reason to hate US. Not so much the other way around
Wow another lib on Kim Uns side? Tell us Timmy...what have we done to bring on so much hatred from NK? Was it because we stopped his Grandfather from killing his own people? Was it because we stopped communism with all of it's evils from being forced on the people of Korea? Please help me understand your blame America first and always nonsense...

Let’s look at the last 100 years of Korea. Japanese invaded and brutalized them, then came the white man using Korea as a proxy war wanting the peninsula as spoils of their world war .

We’ve been at an uneasy truce with them decades . We have thousands of troops at their door and constantly have war games over there.

And you wonder why they pour all their money into defense?

They hate American government because the American government is a bully and has been for 200 years.

They hate American government because the American government is a bully and has been for 200 years
The weak and powerless need a bully on their side from time to time...go back to school...take a History class...

Let’s look at the last 100 years of Korea. Japanese invaded and brutalized them, then came the white man using Korea as a proxy war wanting the peninsula as spoils of their world war .

We’ve been at an uneasy truce with them decades . We have thousands of troops at their door and constantly have war games over there.

You are an idiot...

You are an idiot...

Well that’s a well thought out reply . You must be on the debate team.

Why don’t you tell me what’s up in Korea ? You think NK is just bored so they decide to pick a fight with the USA just for kicks ?

South Korea and Japan are HARDLY weak and powerless
SK wasn't always here dummy...they are here partly because America took a stand for freedom and they are a decent productive democracy that does not starve and jail their people into forced labor camps...I realize that kind of behavior is craved by liberals like you but it's evil...
Maybe you and Timmy should go over to NK and report back to us on how it's all Americas fault....

Well that’s a well thought out reply . You must be on the debate team.

Why don’t you tell me what’s up in Korea ? You think NK is just bored so they decide to pick a fight with the USA just for kicks ?
Every now and then a person posts something so stupid that that is the only reply necessary....you nailed that brother...

South Korea and Japan are HARDLY weak and powerless
SK wasn't always here dummy...they are here partly because America took a stand for freedom and they are a decent productive democracy that does not starve and jail their people into forced labor camps...I realize that kind of behavior is craved by liberals like you but it's evil...
Maybe you and Timmy should go over to NK and report back to us on how it's all Americas fault....
Funny how the US picks and chooses which evil to support. Helped South Korea fight North Korea yet allowed Stalin to take over Russia and the Communists to take over China instead of helping and backing the nationalists in China just for starters. WE are not the world's police its NONE of our damn business. This is merely the US being used as the Rothschild's imperial army to institute their national bank in EVERY nation on earth. Funny how Iran,Syria and North Korea are the ONLY countries left without one and Syria is on course to defeat the attempts.

Forum List

Back