Debunking White Nationalism

Daddy said waaaaaaaaaay back in 1960 or so that we need to keep an eyeball on the chinese. He said THEY would be our future problem. I wonder if he will wind up being correct.

I don't think so. They've had military power for over 50 years and haven't tried to conquer anybody.

And if America was 65% black what do you think it would be like?

Much better than 65% white nationalist.I don't have a problem with Blacks. I have a big problem with racists.
Why the name calling? I asked a simple question

What names did I call?YOu are trying to tell me White Nasties aren't racists? ROTFL!

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Last edited:
Percentages_of_the_us_population_by_race_-_2000.png

And yet Hispanics will over take whites in just a few years, go figure.

Actually, the estimates I've seen have always been that whites will drop below 50% in a few decades. At that point they would still be the largest single racial group in the country, just not a larger number than all other races combined.

Not that it matters one way or another.

Our multiculturalism is both a blessing and a burden, at times. The downside to it is people with different cultures will inevitably resent some of their differences. That doesn't mean multiculturalism is a bad thing overall, but it can lead to friction occasionally. Its simply part of human nature I suppose.

Last edited:
Let millions of whites have a area of their own, and lets see how well they make it on their own without blacks and hispanics helping them.

I'm sure they will be running back to blacks and hispanics in no time.

And if America was 65% black what do you think it would be like?

Much better than 65% white nationalist.I don't have a problem with Blacks. I have a big problem with racists.

:cuckoo: You have lost all credibility there. Blacks are by far more racist than whites. So increasing blacks is increasing that problem you claim to "have a big problem with racist" :eusa_hand: Your racist bias is shinning brightly - racist.

XXXXXXX

What will you say when the extremely homogenous China passes the USA in 2016 like it passed up Russia long ago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94T-NC3uv3o]The East Is Red ??? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back