Debunking White Nationalism

I was a member of Stormfront for two weeks. I wanted to see how long I could last before I got banned.

It only took them two weeks to ban me. I aroused some resentment by suggesting that Hitler was foolish to invade the Soviet Union after losing the Battle of Britain, and when the United States was getting ready to join the fight.

Several posters angrily replied that Nazi Germany deserved to win the Second World War, and would have if Churchill and Roosevelt had not been controlled by the Jews.

What finally did it was when I pointed out that one of Hitler's accusations against German Jews in Mein Kampf was incorrect. :eek:

First, they temporarily suspended me, and said that they would think about how to punish me for my offense. Then they said that I was banned, and could never come back. That hurt my feelings quite a bit. :crybaby:

Hatred of Jews infuriates me because the Jews are so superior. :mad:

That is why some people hate them. They resent Jewish superiority.

Let millions of whites have a area of their own, and lets see how well they make it on their own without blacks and hispanics helping them.

I'm sure they will be running back to blacks and hispanics in no time.

Hey now, you need someone to win your basketball Gold Medals and make you a burrito once in a while.:eusa_angel:

Let millions of whites have a area of their own, and lets see how well they make it on their own without blacks and hispanics helping them.

Hey now, you need someone to win your basketball Gold Medals and make you a burrito once in a while.:eusa_angel:

The chart that shows 75 percent white has Latino's and Hispanics counted as white in it.

Having "skin" in the game may be more important than whether a country's population is homogeneous. Countries that do not have one language or culture believe that creating a sense of ownership through service can make a difference. The Swiss are a good example:

"The neutral country, which has not fought an international war in 200 years, voted 73 percent in favour of maintaining the draft, seen as helping to bind together generations of Swiss who do not share a single language or culture."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/22/swiss-conscription-idUSL5N0HI0MR20130922

Maybe it's time to bring back the draft in the US.

The chart that shows 75 percent white has Latino's and Hispanics counted as white in it.
Ya, they do that with crime stats too

And if America was 65% black what do you think it would be like?

Much better than 65% white nationalist.I don't have a problem with Blacks. I have a big problem with racists.

:cuckoo: You have lost all credibility there. Blacks are by far more racist than whites. So increasing blacks is increasing that problem you claim to "have a big problem with racist" :eusa_hand: Your racist bias is shinning brightly - racist.

I haven't met any racist Blacks.I worked with lots of them in the Navy and civil service.

Forum List

Back