Decapitated babies in Israel.

IDF says Hamas fighters killed and decapitated babies at one kibbutz near the Gaza border

After reading this, I honestly don't understand how anyone could be pro-palistinian.
These are the acts of sub human animals.

Because leftists don't understand what they can't actually see........Ben Shapiro showed the video the terrorists themselves are posting...pointing out that people need to know exactly what these evil creatures are......leftists who support this don't see what they have done, therefore it does not exist for them....that allows them to cling to the myth that the Israelis are the evil ones......

Because leftists don't understand what they can't actually see........Ben Shapiro showed the video the terrorists themselves are posting...pointing out that people need to know exactly what these evil creatures are......leftists who support this don't see what they have done, therefore it does not exist for them....that allows them to cling to the myth that the Israelis are the evil ones......
I watched the first half of the View this am and was pleased they blamed the killers from Gaza and not the Israelis.

Do you think there aren't Palestinian babies in the bomb craters? War is hell. Collateral damage and all that.

So to you there is no difference between a baby being blown up by a bomb, and someone going over to a baby specifically and picking it up and cutting it's head off?

I don't think you know what collateral damage actually means at all.

Forum List

Back