Decorated War Veteran Attacked By... Take A Guess.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Two lessons.

Stay out of DC. Spend your money in Virginia.

Don't eat at McDonalds, ever.

It's disgusting, and I have been watching and waiting for arrests to be made. Hopefully soon we will know the names of the teenage thugs who did this.

Two lessons.

Stay out of DC. Spend your money in Virginia. Don't eat at McDonalds, ever.
You missed the 3rd Lesson: 'Black Lives Matter' is just another racist, hate-filled organization most of whose members are thugs and criminals.

They have called for the murder of all whites and cops.
They have interrupted / stopped / hijacked events, actin lie a bunch of rude, criminal hoodlums.
They have attacked and beaten people proving they have no respect anyone else of any other color.

Based on its members actions and what those actions represent, if you're a member of black lives matter you are condoning such acts and such hate-filled racism. The President has had leaders / members of this group to the WH to praise them, but his ass should be condemning them specifically for acts like this. These kids may not be 'official' members of BLM, but BLM has obviously inspired them to be punk-ass thugs / criminals. Way to influence the youth of this country, BLM!

Here's a clue. He was at a McDonald's in D.C.

Marquez served in the Marine Corps from 2003 to 2011. He was awarded the Bronze Star with combat distinguishing device for valor during the battle for Fallujah, Irag in November 2004. Marquez is one of two Marines depicted carrying then-1st Sgt. Bradley Kasal out of the so-called "Hell House" in a famous photograph.

Decorated Marine vet attacked, robbed at Washington DC McDonald's, police say | Fox News

One attack. 3 'black people are scary!' threads.

Marquez served in the Marine Corps from 2003 to 2011. He was awarded the Bronze Star with combat distinguishing device for valor during the battle for Fallujah, Irag in November 2004. Marquez is one of two Marines depicted carrying then-1st Sgt. Bradley Kasal out of the so-called "Hell House" in a famous photograph.

Decorated Marine vet attacked, robbed at Washington DC McDonald's, police say | Fox News

4 of us on a cross country to El Paso were attacked outside a McDonalds in 1982.....we were in our flight suits. How horrible! (Tho we took care of them with a little help from some Army guys who poured out of McDonalds at the sound of our fighting.

Naturally you would defend the thugs.

Naturally, you'd be shitting your pants in the third thread on the topic.

BLM is an anti-white racist gang similar to the old Nazi Brown Shirts.

Because a guy got mugged, huh?

Can we apply the same standard to say, conservatives? NRA members? Police?
Got any examples of them mugging people?

Per the standards I'm responding to....I'd need only one example of them hurting someone else to roll in the entire group.

So if I can show a cop who commited murder, by that standards cops are murderers.

Shall we apply the standard? Or discard it? I clearly support the latter.

Naturally you accuse someone of defending something

Per the standards I'm responding to....I'd need only one example of them hurting someone else to roll in the entire group.

So if I can show a cop who commited murder, by that standards cops are murderers.

Shall we apply the standard? Or discard it? I clearly support the latter.

One is fair, the other means you hate cops you cop hating hater. Thats how this goes

Aggressive police take hundreds of millions of dollars from motorists not charged with crimes

Sure do! Now can we call all cops thugs or will you like another tune to dance to?

Look at the thug defenders acting like this kind of crap isn't commonplace.

Look at the thug defenders acting like this kind of crap isn't commonplace.

Laughing....oh, obviously. That's why the one incident spawed no less than 3 threads. Because there were so many to incidents to choose from.

Forum List

Back