Decorated War Veteran Attacked By... Take A Guess.

BLM is an anti-white racist gang similar to the old Nazi Brown Shirts.

Because a guy got mugged, huh?

Can we apply the same standard to say, conservatives? NRA members? Police?
They are robbing people? The only way you get beat up by a cop is if you decide to tangle. How is that the same to you?

Yes: Aggressive police take hundreds of millions of dollars from motorists not charged with crimes

They are robbing people? The only way you get beat up by a cop is if you decide to tangle. How is that the same to you?

Per the standards being offered, I'd need only one example to role in the entire group.

So if I can show say....a cop that raped someone. Then by the standard of the thread, cops are rapists.

Its the consistent application of the thread's logic. Shall we apply it?

Look at the thug defenders acting like this kind of crap isn't commonplace.

Laughing....oh, obviously. That's why the one incident spawed no less than 3 threads. Because there were so many to incidents to choose from.
One incident? This is their favorite activity.

And who, pray tell is the 'they' in 'their'?

If I use an anecdotal example to lump in a 'their' that you belong to......can we attribute their actions to you?

Laughing....oh, obviously. That's why the one incident spawed no less than 3 threads. Because there were so many to incidents to choose from.

If I use an anecdotal example to lump in a 'their' that you belong to......can we attribute their actions to you?
Must be a tough job trying to defend your culture of violence.

Play it again Sam

Naturally you accuse someone of defending something

Per the standards being offered, I'd need only one example to role in the entire group.

So if I can show say....a cop that raped someone. Then by the standard of the thread, cops are rapists.

You can apply dog shit to a sidewalk for all I care. Cops that know the area say a white guy has no business in the area after 10pm. You can't figure out why that would be, we get it.

You can apply dog shit to a sidewalk for all I care. Cops that know the area say a white guy has no business in the area after 10pm. You can't figure out why that would be, we get it.
He can figure it out ok, just can't admit it.

So is that a no, we can't apply the actions of any individual in a group you belong to....to you personally?

Laughing.....funny you'd compare the standards of the thread to dog shit.

I feel the same way.

So is that a no, we can't apply the actions of any individual in a group you belong to....to you personally?
Apply whatever you want.

I saw a guy shit in his hat and wear it. Therefore white dudes like to shit in hats and wear it!

Maybe people are getting tired of black violence. If the problem of crime perpetrated by blacks goes unaddressed, it will never get any better. Progressives don't want to do anything about black crime, so they pretend it doesn't exist. They would rather accuse the whole justice system of being racist, rather than hold blacks accountable.

Apply whatever you want.

Smiling....I will! And I'll use a perfect application of your own reasoning as I do it.

You oppose abortion. Thus, applying the standards of the thread, Robert Lewis Dear's actions mean that abortion opponents are multiple murderers.

And that 'they' want to murder innocent people with indiscriminate gun fire.

If not, why not? I mean, these are your standards after all.

Got any examples of them mugging people?

Per the standards I'm responding to....I'd need only one example of them hurting someone else to roll in the entire group.

So if I can show a cop who commited murder, by that standards cops are murderers.

Shall we apply the standard? Or discard it? I clearly support the latter.
PERCENTAGES! Sure you can find examples of conservatives, NRA members and police doing bad things, but not nearly as many bad things that are being done by people who support the BLM movement. Youre trying to say that if a boy scout leader is found to be a pedophile, then the entire organization of the Boy Scouts of America is equally as bad as the Crips or Bloods. Thats just silly talk.

I judge the BLM the same way i do the KKK or the Black Panthers. Some of them have never committed a crime, but who cares? They still suck and people should voice their complaints about them often.

Last edited:

Apply whatever you want.

Smiling....I will! And I'll use a perfect application of your own reasoning as I do it.

You oppose abortion. Thus, applying the standards of the thread, Robert Lewis Dear's actions mean that abortion opponents are multiple murderers.

Black teenagers committing crimes is a daily occurrence across not only this country but many others as well. Your pathetic attempts to minimize it is laughable.

Apply whatever you want.

Black teenagers committing crimes is a daily occurrence across not only this country but many others as well. Your pathetic attempts to minimize it is laughable.

You're citing a single incident that so well tread that yours is the third thread on the topic. And from that single example, extrapolating to an entire group.

By your own logic using your own standards......you want to murder innocent people with indiscriminate gun fire.

If not, why not?

Apply whatever you want.

You're citing a single incident that so well tread that yours is the third thread on the topic. And from that single example, extrapolating to an entire group.

By your own logic using your own standards......you want to murder innocent people with indiscriminate gun fire.

If not, why not?
So what if it's been posted already?

Forum List

Back