Deep Red Teaparty state of Georgia considering.....

The roads here do suck but shit raise taxes on something else! Sales tax or something not the freaking gas tax.

Now let's see taxes collected for repairing roads be used to repair roads.

Not to build bike paths.

Not to build free housing for layabouts.

Not to teach music to the tone deaf.

Just.......fix.......the........friggin'........ROADS!

Sooo..... its ok for Repubs to raise taxes (revenue)? :eusa_whistle:

Unlike the federal gas tax, the Ga state tax will be dedicated to repairing roads.

"Then-Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters stated on August 15, 2007 that about 60% of federal gas taxes are used for highway and bridge construction. The remaining 40% goes to earmarked programs."

now you are going to burst their little bubble on mocking that: deep red state who they, whoever the hell "they" are has now named it, the TEA PARTY state...

what a bunch of losers..hating on a state because of their politics is the most twisted and warped thing I've seen come from these people...my gawd, they take hate to a new level

The roads here do suck but shit raise taxes on something else! Sales tax or something not the freaking gas tax.

Now let's see taxes collected for repairing roads be used to repair roads.

Not to build bike paths.

Not to build free housing for layabouts.

Not to teach music to the tone deaf.

Just.......fix.......the........friggin'........ROADS!

Sooo..... its ok for Repubs to raise taxes (revenue)? :eusa_whistle:

Unlike the federal gas tax, the Ga state tax will be dedicated to repairing roads.

"Then-Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters stated on August 15, 2007 that about 60% of federal gas taxes are used for highway and bridge construction. The remaining 40% goes to earmarked programs."

now you are going to burst their little bubble on mocking that: deep red state who they, whoever the hell "they" are has now named it, the TEA PARTY state...

what a bunch of losers..hating on a state because of their politics is the most twisted and warped thing I've seen come from these people...my gawd, they take hate to a new level
its in the OP source dum dum. Try reading the OP before making a fool of yourself :thup:

Forum List

Back