Deeply satisfying as Spain deports Brexit trash as illegal immigrants

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is my favourite bit.

Shaun Cromber, who voted for Britain to leave the EU in 2016, told Global247News: “Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home – the wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

As brexit was all about kicking out foreigners how can these gammon faced scumbags complain about this ?
I am having to hold my sides to prevent them from splitting from laughter. How can this happen to WHITE FOLK ???BBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Shaun Cromber, who voted for Britain to leave the EU in 2016, told Global247News: “Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this, my application has been rejected and we are on our way home – the wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

As brexit was all about kicking out foreigners how can these gammon faced scumbags complain about this ?
I am having to hold my sides to prevent them from splitting from laughter. How can this happen to WHITE FOLK ???BBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
..so you hate your own people, also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --along with common sense

Why, are you Spanish? Or just a dick?

Im not sure why they would want to kick out those brits. You get rid of the trash immigrants, but you keep respectable people who contribute to society.

Why, are you Spanish? Or just a dick?
both

I have a house in Spain and once we're out of lockdown here, I'm off back there. From my own experience, these people are idiots. There are two ways to stay in Spain for longer than 90 days if they wanted to, 1) Obtain "Residencia" 2) obtain one of the many Visas available. The only time visas are refused, is if the applicant doesn't fit the criteria required (i.e. has a criminal record).

Overall the Spanish are very welcoming to Brits, but unfortunately a lot of Brits out there tend to be "little Englanders abroad" self isolating in their own "communities" and treat the Spaniards with varying levels of contempt.

I have no sympathy for these cretins, Spain is well rid of them.

Im not sure why they would want to kick out those brits. You get rid of the trash immigrants, but you keep respectable people who contribute to society.
Why would you want racist trash in your country ? These fuckers have helped to ruin it for the rest of us. Retiring to Spain or France is a dream for many Brits and they have ruined it by reducing our freedom. I hope they reflect on their selfishness as the rain drizzles down on them on Cleethorpes seafront.

I have a house in Spain and once we're out of lockdown here, I'm off back there. From my own experience, these people are idiots. There are two ways to stay in Spain for longer than 90 days if they wanted to, 1) Obtain "Residencia" 2) obtain one of the many Visas available. The only time visas are refused, is if the applicant doesn't fit the criteria required (i.e. has a criminal record).

Overall the Spanish are very welcoming to Brits, but unfortunately a lot of Brits out there tend to be "little Englanders abroad" self isolating in their own "communities" and treat the Spaniards with varying levels of contempt.

British yob culture has infected much of Spain. It should start picking up now.

Why would you want racist trash in your country ? These fuckers have helped to ruin it for the rest of us. Retiring to Spain or France is a dream for many Brits and they have ruined it by reducing our freedom. I hope they reflect on their selfishness as the rain drizzles down on them on Cleethorpes seafront.
same old shit --you people are not racist -but everyone else is
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAH

Only in the "Costas" down Marbella way and on the islands like Majorca. Elsewhere, where Brits behave like decent human beings they are accepted, especially if they bother to learn a few words and phrases in Spanish. It's basically a "do as you would be done by" situation.

Why would you want racist trash in your country ?

Indeed, your support for Muslims in the UK is troublesome.
Is it because you're a bottom?

So Spain doesn’t like Brits spending their money there. Sounds pretty dumb on their part.

Only in the "Costas" down Marbella way and on the islands like Majorca. Elsewhere, where Brits behave like decent human beings they are accepted, especially if they bother to learn a few words and phrases in Spanish. It's basically a "do as you would be done by" situation.

A few words make a big difference. Apart from in France where they curl their lip and sneer at you. My wife has just pointed out that they will move to Wales and moan about the locals speaking Welsh "when they can all speak English anyway". A grim prospect.

So Spain doesn’t like Brits spending their money there. Sounds pretty dumb on their part.
Spain gave them options which they ignored. But their impact on the economy is debatable. They will be a drain on their health service and I doubt they pay much in taxes.

Well... the Spanish DID fold like a cheap suit to the muzzy trash after the train bombings. It was a real eye-opener for those of us outside their little paradise. Bunch of gutless wonders...

What is the problem? 90 days out of every 180 days per year they are allowed to stay there freely without any visas. Isn't that enough?

A right wing hoax?

A right wing hoax?
The leave campaign was built entirely on lies and many folk voted for it without understanding the implications. Dozy ex pats for one and the entire UK fishing industry for another. The full horror of this is slowly unfolding and it will be some time before the full horror is apparent.

Forum List

Back