Defeat for CIC Bone Spur: Bombardier wins over tariffs on aircraft imports! Over Boeing! Whee!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Thousands of jobs in Northern Ireland appear to have been saved after plane maker Bombardier won a legal battle in the US that has overturned damaging import tariffs on its C-series aircraft.

3500.jpg

On Friday the US International Trade Commission (ITC) voted unanimously against Boeing
in favour of its Canadian rival Bombardier after Donald Trump’s administration had threatened to impose duties of 292%.
Bombardier wins fight against huge tariffs on aircraft imports

:dance: :clap2::clap2:Too Much MAGA Winning...Stop! Stop! Thanks ITC!
Boeing most get off U.S. Gobmint Dimes.

btw..MAGA the LOSER Branding from the Great Douche is a FRAUD!.

meh, just more proof for the secret society deep state silent coup killary maobama chem trails.

I gotta question.

If you were going into the bidness of making planes ----- passenger planes, for normal commercial flight ---
---- would you call the company "Bombardier"?

especially if you were Canadian?

Bombardier is french for Bomber. They made snowmobiles in Canada. Then squired Candair Aerospace.
They made tons of airplanes stuff. It Branding. Sounds cool.

Bombardier makes a very nice 1%er speedster Jet.

Bombardier is french for Bomber. They made snowmobiles in Canada. Then squired Candair Aerospace.

Still --- would you want to board a plane for a nice placid ski vacation in Switzerland, on a "Bombardier"?

Now, it could be taken to mean "one who plays the bombarde"....

31wwYIcxENL._SY355_.jpg

But that's not what it calls to mind.

I dunno, sounds like really bad marketing to me. Like naming a snack food "heart disease chips".

Still --- would you want to board a plane for a nice placid ski vacation in Switzerland, on a "Bombardier"?

31wwYIcxENL._SY355_.jpg

I dunno, sounds like really bad marketing to me. Like naming a snack food "heart disease chips".

Not if you speak french.

31wwYIcxENL._SY355_.jpg

Not if you speak french.

I do actually. How do you think I know the bombarde?

Just seems to me on that nice placid trip I want the plane to be reliable and efficient. Taking part in a war enroute (see -- there's a French word right there) is what I don't want.

Same reason I don't want my Über driver to tell me he's a veteran of demolition derbies.

They have been making Snowmobiles for a long time. They do make a good snowmobile. But their off road vehicles suck.

The OP hates Trump so much, he is truly hoping the stock market drops, and his 401K loses money.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Thousands of jobs in Northern Ireland appear to have been saved after plane maker Bombardier won a legal battle in the US that has overturned damaging import tariffs on its C-series aircraft.

3500.jpg

On Friday the US International Trade Commission (ITC) voted unanimously against Boeing
in favour of its Canadian rival Bombardier after Donald Trump’s administration had threatened to impose duties of 292%.
Bombardier wins fight against huge tariffs on aircraft imports

:dance: :clap2::clap2:Too Much MAGA Winning...Stop! Stop! Thanks ITC!
Boeing most get off U.S. Gobmint Dimes.

btw..MAGA the LOSER Branding from the Great Douche is a FRAUD!.

Why the fuck would we have to accept the ruling?

Forum List

Back