sacrifice thousands of soldiers lives ... nope that too
wound, mame, mentally destroy individuals and their family ... nope, that too
a few thousand suicide related deaths ... nope

mmmm, what else?

OK, I got it !

POINT YOUR FINGER AT THEM AND CALL THEM

(drum roll)

" RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS"

son of a bitch, why didn't anyone think of that before?

oh yeah, because it's TOTALLY POINTLESS .

more RW failed logic, more RW crickets chirping.

I notice no left wingers have chimed in here to give their plan on how to defeat ISIS/ terrorist including the OP.
Enjoy the sound of the crickets.

and your plan to defeat an ideology is what ?

I notice no left wingers have chimed in here to give their plan on how to defeat ISIS/ terrorist including the OP.

how did we defeat the Nazis......?

Germany had an army remember ?

now, how would you defeat an ideology?

German also had an ideology called Fascism....

simply put.....we killed them.....that's what you do in a war....

you libs still appear to have not yet gotten the notice....

not an answer or relevant to modern day TERRORISTS ... want to keep spinning or answer to question?

not an answer or relevant to modern day TERRORISTS ... want to keep spinning or answer to question?
why isn't it relevant? they have established a murdering caliphate which we need to destroy....including their 'Hitler' named al-Baghdadi.....
upload_2016-6-30_14-13-21.jpeg

There have been simple minded plans like Trump "Bomb the shit out of them". For simple minded people like you, you want to believe a simple plan will work.
There have been plans by those who know the situation that involves including our allies and engaging moderate Muslims to stamp them out. It will be a long dynamic process because they morph as victories are made.

As they are bombing the shit out of them in Iraq, they are going underground to do Paris, Istanbul etc. Then there are the lone wolf like Orlando.

Democrats spent about seven years undermining the military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan and then Barry Hussein abandoned the whole freaking thing but wait, Americans are still being killed in combat. We have the largest "intelligence" network in the freaking world but they can't keep track of people on the no fly list and the FBI couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston when Russia sent their freaking zip codes. Later the FBI quit the investigation of a suspected terrorist just before he went rogue. So far about 70 Americans have been killed by Islamic terrorists since 9-11and the idiotic Hussein administration wants to punish states for not allowing freakazoid men in the freaking ladies room. Meanwhile the idiotic left worries that we are going to anger the jihadists by calling them terrorists.

Democrats spent about seven years undermining the military mission in Iraq and Afghanistan and then Barry Hussein abandoned the whole freaking thing but wait, Americans are still being killed in combat. We have the largest "intelligence" network in the freaking world but they can't keep track of people on the no fly list and the FBI couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston when Russia sent their freaking zip codes. Later the FBI quit the investigation of a suspected terrorist just before he went rogue. So far about 70 Americans have been killed by Islamic terrorists since 9-11and the idiotic Hussein administration wants to punish states for not allowing freakazoid men in the freaking ladies room. Meanwhile the idiotic left worries that we are going to anger the jihadists by calling them terrorists.

then you tell me how a military mission in Iraq or Afghanistan or any other Islamic country in the mid east will stop ONE terrorist in Orlando.

I'll wait ..

There have been simple minded plans like Trump "Bomb the shit out of them". For simple minded people like you, you want to believe a simple plan will work.
There have been plans by those who know the situation that involves including our allies and engaging moderate Muslims to stamp them out. It will be a long dynamic process because they morph as victories are made.

As they are bombing the shit out of them in Iraq, they are going underground to do Paris, Istanbul etc. Then there are the lone wolf like Orlando.

everytime they kill an American in the name of Allah we need to eradicate one of their mosques....

there are many ways to inhibit 'morphing' muslims....but killing their leadership and destroying their caliphate will demoralize most of the terrorists..

everytime they kill an American in the name of Allah we need to eradicate one of their mosques....

there are many ways to inhibit 'morphing' muslims....but killing their leadership and destroying their caliphate will demoralize most of the terrorists..

yup, eradicating every mosque in the country will stop two brothers in Boston from filling up pressure cookers with gunpowder and nails and trying to kill spectators at a marathon ... uh huh, sho nuff. That'll work.

yup, eradicating every mosque in the country will stop two brothers in Boston from filling up pressure cookers with gunpowder and nails and trying to kill spectators at a marathon ... uh hu, sho nuff. That'll work.
yup......that and deporting any muslim who even smells funny....

yup, eradicating every mosque in the country will stop two brothers in Boston from filling up pressure cookers with gunpowder and nails and trying to kill spectators at a marathon ... uh hu, sho nuff. That'll work.

damn, I forgot the sniff test.

yeah you did.....there's alot of BO in the White House.....

grow up.

grow up.

this is not a matter of 'growing up'....except for juvenile liberals who live in fantasy....

Forum List

Back