Defend Freedom, Defeat Obamacare

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
http://energycommerce.house.gov/sit....gov/files/analysis/20130305PremiumReport.pdf

Obama LIED: you don't get to keep your own doctor.

Hardworking families and young people are set to see their premiums GO UP despite Obama's promises that premiums would drop $2500.

Obama promised to bend the cost curve on healthcare. Another lie.

Look: Obamacare means big government, higher insurance premiums, job-killing tax hikes, and less control over your healthcare.

Sebelius and the liberal Washington elites want to control our lives. The GOP stands for free enterprise and free market healthcare, and we believe that people should be able to run their own lives and choose their own healthcare, not government bureaucrats.

As the weeks and months progress, and Americans discover for themselves what a true clusterfuck the ACA is... there will be dissent and revolt.

For myself, I could either pay an additional $9,600 per year in premiums for essentially the very same policy... or I could pay roughly $900 in penalty.

Do the math.

Under the cheapest Bronze plan I could find that I actually like and that is with a company that is accepted by all my doctors, my premium is basically unchanged. My deductible is doubling from $2500 to $5000 but all preventative care is covered 100%, so unless I get really sick, I will actually spend slightly less on healthcare next year.

Under the cheapest Bronze plan I could find that I actually like and that is with a company that is accepted by all my doctors, my premium is basically unchanged. My deductible is doubling from $2500 to $5000 but all preventative care is covered 100%, so unless I get really sick, I will actually spend slightly less on healthcare next year.

Rainbows, unicorns, an' a lyin' A-hole to boot, for all to see!

:deal:

Here is a cap for you.

businessman-sat-corner-wearing-dunce-hat-10187379.jpg

How do you know he's lying?

man oh man have you ever been suckered
the aca's purpose was to redistribute wealth, control whitey, and make the dem party more powerful

1 person being unaffected or slightly benefited doesn't cancel out the fact that the ACA is a disaster for young Americans and families that buy their own insurance.

How do you know he's lying?

One) He supports the Dem Party of "Liars, Inc.". The forerunner to this party was "Murder, Inc.", (same difference.....)

Two) He's braggin' about a Bronze plan. In front of that plan is the Silver, Gold, and the new Olympic medal, Platinum Plan.........so you figure that one out......:lol:.

Three) If it sounds too good to be true......then, well, it jus' plain ain't (double-duhs').

Here's a bit off good news, my high school friend!

Obamacare defeated itself. The proof of such is everywhere, and in the mailboxes of 3.8 million people who lost their insurance because of it.

The Bronze plan runs about 2,100 bucks for me and 6,800 for me out of pocket. Now triple that. The fact that a bronze plan is anywhere that high for anyone is a travesty.

Last edited:

Too late.

See: Passage of law in 2009, Supreme Court decision upholding it, 2012 election

1 person being unaffected or slightly benefited doesn't cancel out the fact that the ACA is a disaster for young Americans and families that buy their own insurance.

The whole problem with buying your own insurance if you couldn't get it through your employer was the fact that you could only get it if you were in very good health. Any risk factors and they denied you coverage or jacked up the rates so high that you couldn't afford it. The reason people could get individual plans so cheap is because they only accepted healthy people. Why do you think employer based health insurance is so much more expensive in comparison?

You guys want to deny coverage to anyone who is sick, unless of course they get their insurance through an employer. It makes no sense.

The Bronze plan runs about 2,100 bucks for me and 6,800 for me out of pocket. Now triple that. The fact that a bronze plan is anywhere that high for anyone is a travesty.

Well, we know that is not $2100 per month, so we must assume that is $2100 per year or about $175 per month. Cry me a river. Do you want it for free? And why does it cost you $6800 out of pocket? Are you that sick that you will use that much healthcare every year? I have cirrhosis of the liver and hemochromatosis. My total out of pocket per year is less than $1500. I will admit that I do not need any medication, so that is helpful in keeping my costs down. I am also in great physical shape despite my condition, and take great care of myself.

At 50 years of age, I can get a Bronze plan with a very good company for $315 per month with a $5000 deductible. My out of pocket per year should remain around $1500, so my total cost will run about $5300 per year or $450 per month. That is quite reasonable. I'm not sure what some of you are thinking. You seem to think that we can spend $8500 per year per person on healthcare, and that you can get yours for $100 per month. It "ain't" free.

As the weeks and months progress, and Americans discover for themselves what a true clusterfuck the ACA is... there will be dissent and revolt.

For myself, I could either pay an additional $9,600 per year in premiums for essentially the very same policy... or I could pay roughly $900 in penalty.

Do the math.

What kind of plan are you looking at? While I have seen some gold plans for $800 per month, you are stating that you will have to pay $800 more per month. What kind of plan do you have now that is costing you next to nothing? And paying the penalty of $900 or whatever it is does not get you insurance. If you get sick, you won't be covered.

We're presented with "drive-through" insurance.

And, as we all know, they fuck you at the drive-through...

We are miles away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do the math.

What kind of plan are you looking at? While I have seen some gold plans for $800 per month, you are stating that you will have to pay $800 more per month. What kind of plan do you have now that is costing you next to nothing? And paying the penalty of $900 or whatever it is does not get you insurance. If you get sick, you won't be covered.

I have in front of me a "plan" that is ACA compliant, provided me by my current insurer.

It most closely resembles my current health insurance coverage. The premiums are over TWICE what I currently pay.

There is no "next to nothing", you ignorant twit.

My initial year $900 penalty is my penance for not having ACA insurance.
Got that through your thick fucking skull?

You've "seen some plans"? Well what is YOUR plan, Stan?

You are either on the Obama wagon or you are fucked. I'd rather fuck myself than get fucked in the ass by a ******.

He lied to hide the fact that he really wants the whole country on a single payer system.

Forum List

Back