Define "Heaven"

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
How Many Christians Believe that Heaven is REALLY Real?

I would be far more interested in hearing those who do believe in life after death, Heaven bound Christians among them, define and describe their expectations.

`

Cool, me too!

So start a thread on it, why doncha?

:D

I hope that Sentient Monkeys are reborn as stars in a galaxy, and I hope I get a living planet to watch and brag about.

Seriously...

Life after death.

Shame the devil and tell the truth that's the goal, is it not?

Ass-u-me-ing you're a Monkey with expectations of a life after Monkey life, what are your expectations?

`​

I would be far more interested in hearing those who do believe in life after death, Heaven bound Christians among them, define and describe their expectations.

`

Cool, me too!

I hope that Sentient Monkeys are reborn as stars in a galaxy, and I hope I get a living planet to watch and brag about.

You are a fool.

There is no making up what Heaven or Hell will be.

The basic process though is we are sent to the same 'birds of a feather' for our after life.

Spending that time with ass hats that cant think straight sounds like hell to me, and talking to the great men of faith like CS Lewis is Heaven, not to mention my passed on family and present family who have almost all now converted to Christianity. My brother-in-law confessed Christ after many years of being at the door of the kingdom observing.

Fools like you Joe will never know what you are missing because you are too full of yourself to bother.

roflmao

Last edited:
Cool, me too!

You are a fool.

The basic process though is we are sent to the same 'birds of a feather' for our after life.

Spending that time with ass hats that cant think straight sounds like hell to me, and talking to the great men of faith like CS Lewis is Heaven, not to mention my passed on family and present family who have almost all now converted to Christianity. My brother-in-law confessed Christ after many years of being at the door of the kingdom observing.

Fools like you Joe will never know what you are missing because you are too full of yourself to bother.

roflmao

:lmao:

:lol: :laugh:

Oh, (insert your preferred Deity here)... I just peed my self a little!

:laugh: :lol: :lol:

You are a fool.

roflmao

I suspect you do that quite often anyway, moron.

Again, your self absorbed stupidity has you completely closed minded to the possibilities, and you laughter is merely directed at yourself.

Cosmic fools like you never learn, but only get swept out of the way of progress.

Personal insults, eh? :rolleyes:

Is that a confirmation of your weak application of faith in The Christ, Jesus, that was described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, or just a reflection of your childishness?

Tell me that you're 13 going on 30 and I'll give you a break.

Is that a confirmation of your weak application of faith in The Christ, Jesus, that was described in The Torah and The New Testament and The Koran, or just a reflection of your childishness?

I don't need a break from you, fuck head.

I am simply wondering why you spend so much time fixated on things you claim are not real.

That is aside from your lies and childish attempts at humor, what on Earth makes you such an ass hole?

Is that a confirmation of your weak application of faith in The Christ, Jesus, that was described in The Torah and The New Testament and The Koran, or just a reflection of your childishness?

I am simply wondering why you spend so much time fixated on things you claim are not real.

That is aside from your lies and childish attempts at humor, what on Earth makes you such an ass hole?

Was just checking in on this thread to see if you had descended to childish vituperation and vulgarity.
You never fail to satisfy.
Praise Jesus, Prince of Peace!

You are a fool.

roflmao

I saw that too.

And, one of the least "christian" posters here telling others they're 'too full of themselves'.

An utterly ridiculous and very funny comment, made by peach-something-or-other, in the earlier thread was that 'we don't know where heave (or Kolob!) is because we can only see 13 billion light years out into space'.

Do you ever say anything that is even vaguely christian?

Seriously, why do some of you pretend to believe in a god you obviously despise?

Was just checking in on this thread to see if you had descended to childish vituperation and vulgarity.
You never fail to satisfy.
Praise Jesus, Prince of Peace!

lol, so pathetic

Forum List

Back