Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

I mean really, the score was 45-7. Lol. Of course, the Colts are embarrassed, so the Patriots must have cheated. :D

Except that the whole thing was begun in the first half of the game, not after it was over. There was even one point where an official removed a ball from play because he suspected it was not inflated sufficiently.

Please, I watched the game from beginning to end. The Pats played a better game and won.

Cheating is cheating. There's no excuse for it. I know we live in a liberalized instant-gratification world where gimme-gimmie-gimmie is said to be the justification of everything, so you probably can't get that through your head.

Pats played better. End of story. :D Now you can pout if you want, but those are the facts. Anyone with an ounce of sense who watched the game would know that much. Lol.

Hmm, I wonder if those deflated balls are the reason why the Colts couldn't score too? :lol: Sounds like a bunch of sore losers to me.

In a way yes. The rain on a properly inflated ball is much harder to catch than one that conforms to the receivers hands upon arrival.

You can scoff if that's how you deal with finding out a win may very well be tainted..and YES it is VERY feasible that a 6 TD advantage in those conditions could have occurred.

There is a REASON why the balls must be inflated to a certain pressure.

Did you watch the game? The Patriots played a MUCH better game, clearly. It had nothing to do with "deflated balls." Lol.

You are clearly not the brightest bulb on the XMas tree are you sugar tits. If you can't understand how an under inflated ball is easier to catch in wet conditions than one that is rock hard then you had probably better stay out of the conversation.

The Pats win games because:

1) They are an ELITE football team.
2) They are excellently coached and play well together as a team with little to no fuss going on in the locker room. Patriots don't tolerate that.
3) They have an excellent Hall of Fame QB, as well as many other very good players on the team.

Nuff said, haters. :D

So the Patriots are caught bending the rules yet again.
No surprise there,yet I highly doubt it would have changed the outcome of the game considering they were checking the balls in the second half...and we all saw what happened in the second half.

But the constant cheating by Bellecheat has to be addressed and it sure as hell makes you wonder what he's gotten away with in the past.
Unless the punishment for the offense really hurts, the Ps will keep on cheating. Don't you think if given the option that they would pay a few million and give up a draft pick to win the Super Bowl. Got to really make it hurt when a team knowing cheats. Void the win! kick them out of the Super Bowl.
Perhaps I did considering thpe time it takes me to make a post on my little iPad. However, my opinion in post # 41 remains the same.

If Seattle wins big against NE when both teams will be playing under the same conditions including the properties of the very focus of the game, The Football, there will be further talk and probably testing by the NFL to determine somehow what actual advantage the under inflated footballs gave the Patriots in their game with the Colts.

If it can be determined that the Pats had an unfair advantage then they should be punished. If the trail of the cheating lands on Belichick's desk then he should be suspended from the NFL just like Sean Payton was in New Orleans.

Tom Brady will win his 4th of 6 superbowls!!:cool: Which would put him at the top of the list of the best Quarterbacks to ever play the game. Did i mention he's a "Michigan man":up:

2) They are excellently coached and play well together as a team with little to no fuss going on in the locker room. Patriots don't tolerate that.
3) They have an excellent Hall of Fame QB, as well as many other very good players on the team.

Then why the need to cheat? They have a long documented history of cheating. If everything you say is true, why all the cheating?

No, it's been confirmed that 11 of the balls were under inflated.

In your own link it says "citing "league sources either involved or familiar with the investigation." There is an investigation underway. There has been NO outcome announced as of yet that I'm aware of.

"NFL spokesman Michael Signora said in an email the league is "not commenting on the matter at this time."

In your own link it says "citing "league sources either involved or familiar with the investigation." There is an investigation underway. There has been NO outcome announced as of yet that I'm aware of.

"NFL spokesman Michael Signora said in an email the league is "not commenting on the matter at this time."

:lmao:

Someone's in denial. Probably due to your strong desire to have Brady's penis inside your mouth.

Someone's in denial. Probably due to your strong desire to have Brady's penis inside your mouth.

Well, given your apparent obsession with him and the Patriots and cheating, and considering that you brought it up, perhaps it's you who wants his penis in YOUR mouth? :D

It's unlikely the deflated balls drastically changed the outcome of the game, but the fact that they cheated must be addressed. Also, how many close games have they had this season where they did the same thing, and didn't get caught? Patriots fans can scream "sore losers" all they want, but their team has a history of cheating, and something should be done about it.

The Pats aren't the ONLY team to pull these little tricks, I'm sure. Lol.
Deflated balls are not tricks. they are cheats. What is this the NFL version of Halloween?

Pats cheat plain and simple.

You should STFU unless you have some evidence, I think. :D Not to mention, you probably aren't even a football fan. You NEVER post in this forum. LOL.

Evidence is amply provided by the NFL.

Wrong. The NFL has declined to comment. Don't lie. No one likes a liar.

Well, given your apparent obsession with him and the Patriots and cheating, and considering that you brought it up, perhaps it's you who wants his penis in YOUR mouth? :D

deflate.jpg

Then why the need to cheat? They have a long documented history of cheating. If everything you say is true, why all the cheating?
Hater

deflate.jpg

Funny, yet proves nothing. :)

And Carroll cheated. So, what, every game there are penalties for cheating.

Holding, pass interference, illegal formation all cheating, all penalties.

Hater

Any of them would take any member of the Patriots, players or staff, gladly as a member of their respective teams, I'm sure. Lol. The Pats ROLLED the Colts. None of this deflated football stuff explains the stomping the Colts received.

Forum List

Back