🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DELEGATE UPDATE=> Trump Now Has 60% Needed to Win Nomination – Hillary Only Has 51% Needed to Win

closing the border to ILLEGAL immigrants and forcing them to come in LEGALLY is not racist it is smart.

What's your definition of good Republicans?
It does not include white nationalism.
Another moron that thinks trump is a racist and all only cares about white people. Please explain how. Thanks!

Trashes people because they're muslim, hispanics, black, ... I would say that's the very definition of "racism"
muslim isn't a race, first off.
What has he said about American latinos and blacks?

First off, none of them are technically "races". If you want to be exact, they would be "ethnic groups"

As for the second question, just two examples of many:I would say calling them "drug dealers" and "rapists" would be considered "trashing" them. Also there is this questioning the President's nationality, and his only reason for stating this was that he is black. I can give you more examples, but they are quite easy to find.

Last edited:
Another moron that thinks trump is a racist and all only cares about white people. Please explain how. Thanks!

Trashes people because they're muslim, hispanics, black, ... I would say that's the very definition of "racism"
muslim isn't a race, first off.
What has he said about American latinos and blacks?

First off, none of them are technically "races". If you want to be exact, they would be "ethnic groups"

As for the second question, just two examples of many:I would say calling them "drug dealers" and "rapists" would be considered "trashing" them. Also there is this questioning the President's nationality, and his only reason for stating this was that he is black. I can give you more examples, but they are quite easy to find.
Who did he call drug dealers and rapists? Was it Americans?

Jake is an agitator. He says these things to get a rise out of people :lol: :lol: :lol: He fooled me for a few days then I figured him out :lol:
One, you are still fooling yourself. Two, I am a mainstream Republican. Three, condemnation of White Nationalist is the right thing to do.

Annnnd they're on the back stretch.. Trumpeter is in first, Old First Lady second, Cruzer is third, with The Bern moving up fast, Ohio Blend is dropping back. It's begin'n' to be a race.

Last edited:
Just what is wrong about White Nationalism? Give details.
Why? That is like asking "what is wrong with cancer". The disease of White Naltionalism is parasitic mutant because it has no genus or genius of its own. It offers nothing of a benefit to the nation and much harm.
How could White Nationalism harm the nation?

Why? That is like asking "what is wrong with cancer". The disease of White Naltionalism is parasitic mutant because it has no genus or genius of its own. It offers nothing of a benefit to the nation and much harm.
Tell us how it could help. Be specific.

Jake is an agitator. He says these things to get a rise out of people :lol: :lol: :lol: He fooled me for a few days then I figured him out :lol:
One, you are still fooling yourself. Two, I am a mainstream Republican. Three, condemnation of White Nationalist is the right thing to do.
Jake I don't believe you :lol: :lol:

The things you say are so out there and make no sense. I've been around the block and know an 'agitator' when I see one. Keep in mind I'm not saying you're nasty or trollish, quite the opposite, you're very engaging. However, the things you say aren't based in reality. They are carefully crafted talking points.

Whatever floats your boat brother, you participate and its all good ;)

Jake I don't believe you :lol: :lol:

The things you say are so out there and make no sense. I've been around the block and know an 'agitator' when I see one. Keep in mind I'm not saying you're nasty or trollish, quite the opposite, you're very engaging. However, the things you say aren't based in reality. They are carefully crafted talking points. Whatever floats your boat brother, you participate and its all good ;)
I don't care if you don't believe me, because you have it wrong. My Republicanism is based in reality, c_k, which rejects the continuing drift to the far of my party since the days of Gerald Ford. It began with knowing his son. We were at USU together. I have no use for the JBS, for freedmen nonsense, for the TPM, and for Trump. I will always oppose those perversions. Always

Last edited:
Tell us how it could help. Be specific.
Sure. Here's a starter:

Society would benefit due to the fall in murder, rape and theft. Taxes would plummet due to whites not having to support blacks and mestizos.

Without Jews running our country wars would be non-existent for us. War would probably continue in African and middle eastern countries where everything is run by tribal warlords and there are tribes who have been fighting each other for thousands of years.

We would have more personal liberties because we as white people can handle freedom, unlike blacks.

Rap music would become nothing but a sad memory.

Inter-racial dating and marriage would be non-existent because everyone would be white.

Education would improve because every white nation would have its own official language. All government forms and utility bills would be printed in ONE LANGUAGE ONLY.

There would be more resources because White people don't overpopulate like black and brown people do. Blacks and browns breed like rats without a thought to the whole air/food/housing/water deal.

In essence it would be a wonderful world.

And that is one reason I oppose Trump, is that vermin like Steve try to infect our GOP with their virulent diseases that affected Germany and South Africa and our American south. Steve can spin his story all he wants, but all he is doing is polishing a turd.

And that is one reason I oppose Trump, is that vermin like Steve try to infect our GOP with their virulent diseases that affected Germany and South Africa and our American south. Steve can spin his story all he wants, but all he is doing is polishing a turd.
His primal scream sounds like this:

And Trump will win NY, NJ, PA, IN and CA.....all big states. Cruz can kiss his ass goodbye.

DELEGATE UPDATE=> Trump Now Has 60% Needed to Win Nomination - Hillary Only Has 51% Needed to Win - The Gateway Pundit
The Democrats have way more delegates than the Republicans.

Clinton has won 1,681 delegates toward the 2,383 needed for the Democratic nomination.

Trump has won 739 delegates toward the 1,237 needed for the GOP nomination.

The last I checked, Clinton has also won more votes in the primaries than Trump has.

And Trump will win NY, NJ, PA, IN and CA.....all big states. Cruz can kiss his ass goodbye.

DELEGATE UPDATE=> Trump Now Has 60% Needed to Win Nomination - Hillary Only Has 51% Needed to Win - The Gateway Pundit

Clinton has won 1,681 delegates toward the 2,383 needed for the Democratic nomination.

The last I checked, Clinton has also won more votes in the primaries than Trump has.
Trunp will win or Hillary's voters will get they're asses kicked.

Trunp will win or Hillary's voters will get they're asses kicked.
By who: the limp wristed far right?

Forum List

Back