Who’s responsible for the political divide? All they had to do was leave America alone…right?

All the parties had to do was stay committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, traditions, heritage, culture, and history.
All they had to do was align their platforms to fit perfectly with our founders intent.
All they had to do was stay committed to putting America and Americans first.
All they had to do was work for the citizens of America and not Mexico’s people.
Conservatives being outraged that time passes and things change is a tradition that has existed for all of time

All the parties had to do was stay committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, traditions, heritage, culture, and history.
All they had to do was align their platforms to fit perfectly with our founders intent.
All they had to do was work for the citizens of America and not Mexico’s people.
lol....you bad mouth me and others for rejecting the parties bullshit and you post this?.....welcome to the club....

yea one putting down the people you follow without question.....
Damn Harry… you struggle to understand? I hate the Republican party almost as much as I hate the Democrat party, I’ve always said that, but I’m smart enough to know one of the two are going to win and I might as well vote for the one I hate the least. This shit is so fucking simple for children.

Damn Harry… you struggle to understand? I hate the Republican party almost as much as I hate the Democrat party, I’ve always said that, but I’m smart enough to know one of the two are going to win and I might as well vote for the one I hate the least. This shit is so fucking simple for children.
all your fucking doing is putting the so called lessor of 2 evils in power....do you think dracula will look after you better than Satan himself?.....demand better people and dont support them until they do...fuck the parties....

"All the parties had to do was stay committed to protecting and preserving America’s founding principles, values, traditions, heritage, culture, and history.
All they had to do was work for the citizens of America and not Mexico’s people."

There has never been any unity here and the reason is that what the founders started was not based on unity, but division. I know these truths are difficut to the right wing brainwashed white malle, but until you understand this, you will forever be making these kinds of assinine commentaries about a country that has only existed in your imagination.

Forum List

Back