Delta Airlines lands to plane because Bedwetters complained that two people were discussing Trump in adjacent seats.

Screaming TDS is still the one and only defense of Trump.

I am not screaming anything you ridiculous douchebag. Just stating facts.

You have 10 days left to come up with something less idiotic.

I think I see your point. You subconsciously want President Trump to declassify tons of shit so your TDS explodes your fragile ego and you become a normal person which you very might have been before the greatest President since the founding fathers took office.
Whatever classified "tons of shit" that Trump has access to will be sold to whichever enemy bids the highest. We know this guy.

Yep. Trump couldn't resist spilling the beans.. It makes him feel important or loved or something.

I think I see your point. You subconsciously want President Trump to declassify tons of shit so your TDS explodes your fragile ego and you become a normal person which you very might have been before the greatest President since the founding fathers took office.
Whatever classified "tons of shit" that Trump has access to will be sold to whichever enemy bids the highest. We know this guy.

Yep. Trump couldn't resist spilling the beans.. It makes him feel important or loved or something.
How much will the pos get for our nuclear secrets? I put nothing past him or his rag tag white trash

Is that really what happened though?

Or is that what 'Sam Conservative' says happened on Twitter?
You know it was about more than that. It more than likely was due to the type of "support" they were talking about giving trump.

Stfu commie, we all left twitter. Enjoy talking to your choir.
I only signed up to Twitter for notifications from a certain singers Twitter feed. Never get any. Haven’t logged in for years. Twitter constantly sends me emails to come back and post ( as does Netflix after I dropped them). Both can go to hell.

How much will the pos get for our nuclear secrets? I put nothing past him or his rag tag white trash
Yet Biden and other democrats are always the ones selling influence to China and getting caught harboring Chinese spies. Go figure.

Yet Biden and other democrats are always the ones selling influence to China and getting caught harboring Chinese spies. Go figure.

You are a complete fool.

businesses have all the right to refuse service...

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling. Micheal Luther King spent years trying to get Woolworth to serve Black folks lunch when Woolworth's as a private business apparently, according to IM2, they had every right to no serve Black folks.

i dont have a problem with a business not to serve blacks because of their skin color...
otherwise how people would know what a pile of shit racist running that business and stay away...

There is no difference in denying people a right to service, life and liberty just because of their race, sex, age or political affiliation. The leftwing of 2021 is now officially worse than Jim Crow, slavery, and every other bad thing this country has ever done. You've just created your own convenient excuse for vilifying and alienating millions and millions of people just because they exercised their free right to make a personal choice you happen not to agree with or like.

Will be real funny as the year goes on and you simultaneously champion the rights of Blacks denouncing racism, what little there is, while denying the civil rights of millions of others! :21:

Prepare for Civil War II. Don't cry too hard when you get your asses kicked again.

What? 2 ladies getting kicked off a plane is worse than *slavery*?

especially to the fascists approving the overthrow of democracy...
The saviors of democracy ....uh boy lol

“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

no need to tear any tongues when the brain leaking lawyer cant prove anything in a courtroom, in front of a judge that was appointed by his client...

^^^^^ So in other words, when the government acts illegally, no problem this time so long as it was against people you don't like. And when an appointee whom you excoriated in the media as a threat to democracy proves you wrong by NOT acting in the partisan way you claimed they would, now that is OK too so long as you can say the end justifies the means.

Meantime, the very same people have pulled their hair out every time a policeman was charged with a crime and it was dismissed for lack of evidence or standing! But against Trump? That's Okay.

Oh how you'll rue the day when the shoe is on the other foot and you're screaming bloody murder!!! :21:

Is that really what happened though?

Or is that what 'Sam Conservative' says happened on Twitter?
You know it was about more than that. It more than likely was due to the type of "support" they were talking about giving trump.
I do not know what they were saying and what it was all about. You do know though if on the level, people bloviate. And African Americans bloviate also. This is alarming. Remember.....it won't stop on one side of things. Otherwise it will be the first tyrannical government in history to do so.

The Morons should have known better than to fly Fascist Delta.
People are oblivious to the world around them.
It's why we are where we are today.
the same imbeciles went home and jumped on Facebook and Twitter to "check in"

hate to say it but....Conservatives are getting EXACTLY what they deserve.

I did. Its after the plane landed. You don't know why they were pulled off that plane. You know the story that you're being told on Twitter.

Maybe you double check the story before you start falling on your feinting couch in outrage?
And maybe YOU should do some research before labeling something a lie.
When I am shown facts that contradict the post of Sam Conservative I'll change my view on this matter.
Not until then.

That idiot IM2 who reviles discrimination in his every post no matter how minor even if only perceived is now CHAMPIONING a NEW kind of discrimination violarting the civil rights of millions?! HOW FUNNY! And how predictable.
The fascists and anti libertarians can't wait to show off their true colors.
They seem proud and happy to be standing on the necks of true American freedom lovers.

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling. Micheal Luther King spent years trying to get Woolworth's to serve Black folks lunch when Woolworth's as a private business apparently did not want to in some obscure town, and according to IM2, they had every right to not serve Black folks. Very regressive and hypocritical for TDS folks to support discrimination.
Dude...they may call him "Michael" in Russia but in this country he was called Martin

especially to the fascists approving the overthrow of democracy...
The saviors of democracy ....uh boy lol

“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

no need to tear any tongues when the brain leaking lawyer cant prove anything in a courtroom, in front of a judge that was appointed by his client...

^^^^^ So in other words, when the government acts illegally, no problem this time so long as it was against people you don't like. And when an appointee whom you excoriated in the media as a threat to democracy proves you wrong by NOT acting in the partisan way you claimed they would, now that is OK too so long as you can say the end justifies the means.

Meantime, the very same people have pulled their hair out every time a policeman was charged with a crime and it was dismissed for lack of evidence or standing! But against Trump? That's Okay.

Oh how you'll rue the day when the shoe is on the other foot and you're screaming bloody murder!!! :21:

Meantime, the very same people have pulled their hair out every time a policeman was charged with a crime and it was dismissed for lack of evidence or standing!

exactly, they pulled their hair out and didnt attempt a fascist revolution to end the democracy...

thanks for playing...

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling. Micheal Luther King spent years trying to get Woolworth's to serve Black folks lunch when Woolworth's as a private business apparently did not want to in some obscure town, and according to IM2, they had every right to not serve Black folks. Very regressive and hypocritical for TDS folks to support discrimination.
Dude...they may call him "Michael" in Russia but in this country he was called Martin

or whatever hole he is typing from... :)

exactly, they pulled their hair out and didnt attempt a fascist revolution to end the democracy...

JACKASS . . . . they rioted in 48 cities killing hundreds of people and doing a billion dollars in damage over one thug counterfeiter who died of his own drug overdose just because he happened to be BLACK.

Thanks for being PLAYED.

JACKASS . . . . they rioted in 48 cities killing hundreds of people and doing a billion dollars in damage over one thug counterfeiter who died of his own drug overdose just because he happened to be BLACK.

Thanks for being PLAYED.

hundreds?...
why not make it millions... :)
in your fantasies of course...

wonder if you included the right wing lunatics murdering people by running them over (and being proud about it) in your numbers...

you are a democracy hating fascist...
you dont care about the country...
you dont care about the people...
you dont care about the planet...
you will do whatever it takes to selfishly grab power for your selfish purposes,
and wont give a damn about anything else...

sorry to break the news, but thats not how it works...
and 80+ million people disgusted by your fascist ideology showed up in the election to show you just that...

Forum List

Back