Delta Airlines lands to plane because Bedwetters complained that two people were discussing Trump in adjacent seats.

businesses have all the right to refuse service...
especially to the fascists approving the overthrow of democracy...
The saviors of democracy ....uh boy lol

“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

no need to tear any tongues when the brain leaking lawyer cant prove anything in a courtroom, in front of a judge that was appointed by his client...

Just throw people off a plane for "opposing democracy" cause that's democracy lol

Cause drumph

It's still about Trump with these frigging brainwashed progressive imbeciles

Stolen elections aren't very democratic
Hell the scotus wouldn't even hear the case or see the mountain of evidence in part due to the threat of left wing violence

Please Spare us all the phony outrage

I try to post many anti Jewish comments a few times a day to show my utter disgust with 80 percent of them . Like always they have zero common sense

Welcome to the gestapo fascist world of the Democrats. Be sure to keep track of all who try to violate the human right and free choice of anyone to NOT PICK A FUCKING DEMOCRAT.

Didn't Trump have some reporters thrown out of his press conferences?

Delta will be out of business very soon
The only fascist and supporters of terrorism is your side
You’re a crawling insect on the bottom of my shoe

Delta will probably be round for a while.

And we're not the one's that sacked the capitol building. We're the one's cheering on a peaceful transfer of power.

As it should be.
Nobody sacked the capital building . We have had several months of leftist Stalins burning and looting and all encouraged and paid for by the Bolshevik Dems

The videos of the Capitol building being invaded, cops injured and even killed, and the building looted say otherwise.

And that wasn't us. We're the one's calling for a peaceful transition of power.

this was no joke...
they were after the law makers in that building...

ahh, i just remembered something...
i think you are jewish..
so this is for you...

ErFah-VXcAIvZ4R-640x400.jpeg

Yrs I am Jewish which has caused me far more anger when I hear the hate from the degenerate and revolting gangsters of Schumer, Schiff , Feinstein, Media , big tech etc
I feel far more Christian and closer to Jesus

i dont think that dude in the background with the "camp auschwitz" hoodie will give a damn about your feelings...
back of that hoodie says "staff"...
go figure...

“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

no need to tear any tongues when the brain leaking lawyer cant prove anything in a courtroom, in front of a judge that was appointed by his client...

Just throw people off a plane for "opposing democracy" cause that's democracy lol

Cause drumph

Hell the scotus wouldn't even hear the case or see the mountain of evidence in part due to the threat of left wing violence

Like what the great great Isaac Newton said about ,” every reaction has an equal and opposite one “
The conservatives are going to fight back . They have every advantage but we have the guns

The TDS, anti-Trump psychos are scary. IMO Communist China has a better grasp of freedom than TDS, anti-Trump psychos.

White House reporter is thrown out for REFUSING to ...
White House reporter is thrown out for REFUSING to socially distance: Correspondent with Trump-lovingnetwork OAN is removed after gatecrashing his coronavirus briefing (and claiming she is 'guest'...

And we're not the one's that sacked the capitol building. We're the one's cheering on a peaceful transfer of power.

As it should be.
Nobody sacked the capital building . We have had several months of leftist Stalins burning and looting and all encouraged and paid for by the Bolshevik Dems

The videos of the Capitol building being invaded, cops injured and even killed, and the building looted say otherwise.

this was no joke...

i think you are jewish..
so this is for you...

Yrs I am Jewish which has caused me far more anger when I hear the hate from the degenerate and revolting gangsters of Schumer, Schiff , Feinstein, Media , big tech etc

i dont think that dude in the background with the "camp auschwitz" hoodie will give a damn about your feelings...
go figure...

I feel zero love to the Jewish community and they never did a damn thing to ever help me
Don’t expect me to show them any love back

Cause drumph

Like what the great great Isaac Newton said about ,” every reaction has an equal and opposite one “
The conservatives are going to fight back . They have every advantage but we have the guns

NYT reporter removed from Trump rally in Michigan
A New York Times reporter claims she was removed from President Trump’s campaign rally in Freeland, Mich., on Thursday after campaign staff located her using images she posted on Twitter. msn ...

Cause drumph

how do you expect people to feel comfortable around you, when you keep yelling crazy stuff about some conspiracies...

these type of lunatics end up blowing themselves up somewhere and nobody wants to be anywhere close to the scene when that happens, especially if thats in an airplane...

same thing would happen to muslims on a plane if they were speaking of isis and jihadists and how they are approving them...

Cause drumph

A New York Times reporter claims she was removed from President Trump’s campaign rally in Freeland, Mich., on Thursday after campaign staff located her using images she posted on Twitter. msn ...
I tend to be most explosive to any left wing Jew

As it should be.

this was no joke...

i think you are jewish..
so this is for you...

go figure...

I feel zero love to the Jewish community and they never did a damn thing to ever help me
Don’t expect me to show them any love back

Come on now, it was me and several other Jews that produced this video series and tried to save the election from algorithmic fraud.

Cause drumph

The courts , including the Supreme Court, follows the law and the Constitution .. Now you're lying about them too for the sake of Trump?

Cause drumph

Did you vote?

Cause drumph

that "explosive" part is a big problem...
especially for an airline operating airplanes... :)

Cause drumph

how do you expect people to feel comfortable around you, when you keep yelling crazy stuff about some conspiracies...

these type of lunatics end up blowing themselves up somewhere and nobody wants to be anywhere close to the scene when that happens, especially if thats in an airplane...

same thing would happen to muslims on a plane if they were speaking of isis and jihadists and how they are approving them...

Youre very scared and its for everyone's safety

Fucking christ almighty .....I can't wait till they starve complete low iq morons like you to death .....holy shit ....youre not even a human being

Cause drumph

Did you vote?
Yes and my vote was stolen in 5th world Nevada

Cause drumph

Fucking christ almighty .....I can't wait till they starve complete low iq morons like you to death .....holy shit ....youre not even a human being

you see, you say crazy shit like that in an airplane and dont expect anyone feeling any comfortable...

Cause drumph

you see, you say crazy shit like that in an airplane and dont expect anyone feeling any comfortable...

Imagine if 2 folks talked about Obama and they landed the plane

I try to post many anti Jewish comments a few times a day to show my utter disgust with 80 percent of them . Like always they have zero common sense

My fellow Jews tried to poison me with arsenic and toss a molotov cocktail of Styrofoam and gasoline at me when I was going to court in Georgia on algorithmic fraud. Funny how the local police and mainstream news didn't report/investigate it.

Forum List

Back