Delta Airlines lands to plane because Bedwetters complained that two people were discussing Trump in adjacent seats.

businesses have all the right to refuse service...
especially to the fascists approving the overthrow of democracy...
The saviors of democracy ....uh boy lol

“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

no need to tear any tongues when the brain leaking lawyer cant prove anything in a courtroom, in front of a judge that was appointed by his client...

Just throw people off a plane for "opposing democracy" cause that's democracy lol

Cause drumph

It's still about Trump with these frigging brainwashed progressive imbeciles

Stolen elections aren't very democratic
Hell the scotus wouldn't even hear the case or see the mountain of evidence in part due to the threat of left wing violence

Please Spare us all the phony outrage
Like what the great great Isaac Newton said about ,” every reaction has an equal and opposite one “
The conservatives are going to fight back . They have every advantage but we have the guns

NYT reporter removed from Trump rally in Michigan
A New York Times reporter claims she was removed from President Trump’s campaign rally in Freeland, Mich., on Thursday after campaign staff located her using images she posted on Twitter. msn ...
I tend to be most explosive to any left wing Jew

Did you vote?
Yes and my vote was stolen in 5th world Nevada

See that's your problem.. You are still hung up on Trump's 20,000 lies in the past 4 years.. This time.. this time .. he's telling the truth? :blahblah:

The TDS, anti-Trump psychos are scary. IMO Communist China has a better grasp of freedom than TDS, anti-Trump psychos.
Screaming TDS is still the one and only defense of Trump. You have 10 days left to come up with something less idiotic.

“When you tear out a man’s tongue you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say”

no need to tear any tongues when the brain leaking lawyer cant prove anything in a courtroom, in front of a judge that was appointed by his client...

Just throw people off a plane for "opposing democracy" cause that's democracy lol

Cause drumph

Hell the scotus wouldn't even hear the case or see the mountain of evidence in part due to the threat of left wing violence

Like what the great great Isaac Newton said about ,” every reaction has an equal and opposite one “
The conservatives are going to fight back . They have every advantage but we have the guns

A New York Times reporter claims she was removed from President Trump’s campaign rally in Freeland, Mich., on Thursday after campaign staff located her using images she posted on Twitter. msn ...

Did you vote?

See that's your problem.. You are still hung up on Trump's 20,000 lies in the past 4 years.. This time.. this time .. he's telling the truth? :blahblah:
and what lies would that be ??

Cause drumph

Did you vote?

I'm telling you, S......Q is just stirring the pot. He's not American. He's from overseas and is trying to get Americans a little riled.

I try to post many anti Jewish comments a few times a day to show my utter disgust with 80 percent of them . Like always they have zero common sense

My fellow Jews tried to poison me with arsenic and toss a molotov cocktail of Styrofoam and gasoline at me when I was going to court in Georgia on algorithmic fraud. Funny how the local police and mainstream news didn't report/investigate it.

Georgia on algorithmic fraud ?? Were you fixing the election?

Cause drumph

Did you vote?

I'm telling you, S......Q is just stirring the pot. He's not American. He's from overseas and is trying to get Americans a little riled.

Oh .. that explains it. He doesn't seem quite rationale..

I tried to read the flight number, but it was obscured by the fumes of a burning flag:

Well, when you find out let us know.

I try to post many anti Jewish comments a few times a day to show my utter disgust with 80 percent of them . Like always they have zero common sense

My fellow Jews tried to poison me with arsenic and toss a molotov cocktail of Styrofoam and gasoline at me when I was going to court in Georgia on algorithmic fraud. Funny how the local police and mainstream news didn't report/investigate it.

Georgia on algorithmic fraud ?? Were you fixing the election?

Maybe, maybe not. There's just not enough information to know otherway.

This will settle out, I think.

1610273424072.png

Poor Trumpies.

I find forming an opinion based on only one side of the story is quite a big assumption.

That's my thought. It could be as they describe. It could be completely different. But there's no way we could know based on a single clip from one side.

I'll wait for it to settle out.

I find forming an opinion based on only one side of the story is quite a big assumption.

There's a video.

The video is the story.

Certainly your side can produce a video to the contrary then?

A youtube video with 2500 views is your 'smoking gun'?

I'll go with the official results over some random youtube video that you've never watched saying otherwise.

There's a video.

The video is the story.

Certainly your side can produce a video to the contrary then?

What in the video is it that leads you to conclusion that the guy doing the talking is not the actual "bedwetter" in this story? Taking any side based on the video is premature.

Screaming TDS is still the one and only defense of Trump.

I am not screaming anything you ridiculous douchebag. Just stating facts.

You have 10 days left to come up with something less idiotic.

I think I see your point. You subconsciously want President Trump to declassify tons of shit so your TDS explodes your fragile ego and you become a normal person which you very might have been before the greatest President since the founding fathers took office.

Screaming TDS is still the one and only defense of Trump.

I am not screaming anything you ridiculous douchebag. Just stating facts.

You have 10 days left to come up with something less idiotic.

I think I see your point. You subconsciously want President Trump to declassify tons of shit so your TDS explodes your fragile ego and you become a normal person which you very might have been before the greatest President since the founding fathers took office.
Whatever classified "tons of shit" that Trump has access to will be sold to whichever enemy bids the highest. We know this guy.

Forum List

Back