Dem Booed Over Birth Control at Town Hall

This is a great step forward for American women.

And believe me, they will remember in November who stood up for them.

The Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party.

Why is it a great step forward? Are American women unable to get birth control without the blessing of the government?

The Democratic Party.

Why is it a great step forward? Are American women unable to get birth control without the blessing of the government?

Paying for women's birth control prevents child abuse and abortions.

A great day for America.

The Democratic Party.

A great day for America.

It does? How? Keep in mind that I have government backed studies that show that 99% of American women have used artificial birth control during their lives, which means that all of the child abuse and abortions that occur today happens despite contraception, not because there is a lack of it.

A great day for America.

It does? How? Keep in mind that I have government backed studies that show that 99% of American women have used artificial birth control during their lives, which means that all of the child abuse and abortions that occur today happens despite contraception, not because there is a lack of it.

Because not every women has $600 a year to pay for birth control.

Talk to some women about it.

A great day for America.

Ninety-nine percent, Chris, 99%. that would leave less than 100,000 women responsible for 1.5 million abortions a year. Those numbers add up unless you think that they can get pregnant 10 times a year.

Ninety-nine percent, Chris, 99%. that would leave less than 100,000 women responsible for 1.5 million abortions a year. Those numbers add up unless you think that they can get pregnant 10 times a year.

Have used? Key word there Brainiac.

It's the right thing to do, and the women of America know it.

And they will remember who stood up for them when they vote in November.

The Democratic Party.

Ah yes, the radical left wants to make it about "condoms"

So would putting cameras in all homes stop child abuse.
but, we would not want that
The issue is the gov't violating the Constitution and the First Amendment with
its HHS dictate from Papa Obama

For that matter, child abuse and abortions go up with the poor economic numbers of
Papa Obama

Everyone suffers with this economy and the increasing gas prices take
money away from their children and family vacations

They will remember who keeps them and their children poor whey they vote in November
while their leader's family takes 16 vacation,....

The Democratic Party

They will not care about the Democrats
"Cash for Condom" programs when they are paying $5/gal gas prices or more

They will care about the real issues facing our country and why the best Papa Obama
can come up with is to talk about algae....

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

A great day for America.

What % of women have gotten pregnant while properly using birth control pills provided as part of their employer's healthcare plan?

Republicans have really stepped in shit on this one.

Appealing to their crazy base is going to cost them in the general election.

Republicans have really stepped in shit on this one.

Appealing to their crazy base is going to cost them in the general election.

It's hilarious watching the GOP try, and fail, to craft the message on this. Their message machine is normally so good. However, the only people who are buying that this is an unconstitutional assault on religion are the usual suspects.

The Democratic Party.
According to bachmann the right loves women. They just don't want them having any say on birth control.

Have used? Key word there Brainiac.

It's the right thing to do, and the women of America know it.

And they will remember who stood up for them when they vote in November.

The Democratic Party.

You really want me to stomp you senseless here, don't you? Lack of access to contraception doesn't occur often enough to even make the list of reasons for unintended pregnancies. What hppens most is a simple failure of the contraceptive method, or the couple forgetting to use it entirely. And, yes, that can happen with the pill.

A great day for America.

What % of women have gotten pregnant while properly using birth control pills provided as part of their employer's healthcare plan?

Considering that contraception failure is the number one cause of unintended pregnancy, probably a lot higher than you want to pretend.

Forum List

Back