Dem Debate Flint.....

Hillary is really dressing sharp with the George Washington Freemason style apron pant suit. :p

Two years ago they sent bad mix thru same pipes every other city has. Mistake. SHE wants to know how high negligence goes? Free water says Bernie.

Hillary just stated she is going to get rid of all the lead paint. :p

CcxSMZqUcAEk7nw.jpg

At least they are addressing it . Unlike in the GOP debate where they had one question that they blew off . Then the mediators moved on to something else .

At least they are addressing it . Unlike in the GOP debate where they had one question that they blew off . Then the mediators moved on to something else .

Aren't the questions the moderators choice.... the proper way is to give a topiclike Taxes, or foreign policy and let the candidates tell the public where they are at...Instead, it's now a RATING THING with the channels, and as Trump realized, without him at these debates, the channels get half a million $ LESS per minute!

They still harping on going after Wall St. Like BHO promised 8 years back.

Would they be addressing Detroit if they weren't there?

Detroit has been deteriorating for years. In the 80's there were jokes about the last man out turning out the lights.

How do you sustain a city with no tax base?

Would they be addressing Detroit if they weren't there?

Detroit has been deteriorating for years. In the 80's there were jokes about the last man out turning out the lights.

How do you sustain a city with no tax base?

after fifty years of democrat leadership

Bernie admits what he did . Unlike say , mr. Trump .

Then THIS make him UNEXCEPTABLE!!! Trump had school deferments.

Ohhhhh school deferments ! Aka. The scam by the rich n powerful that shielded their kids from nam.
Thanks to a 2011 Freedom of Information Act request by the website TheSmokingGun.com, Trump’s Selective Service record is available to anyone.

dTvyCjgjwhYw_sgLz1rZAsdjgqBI_8n5lWVfxlVyPjJ4vI7UKEObh91hLfIxna1CoEsG3qywiPvZftnFwQQgx5Fq6Dp2XaQPKM6ZqYj9YLAKHZ_h5zTEfQaZKdml73IlzoiZeww

At the time, any college student who asked could get a student deferment. When he graduated in 1968, Trump’s classification shifted to 1-A, or "available for service."

Had that stood, Trump would have been drafted.

But Trump had a physical exam in September 1968. He had taken one less than two years earlier that did not disqualify him for service as we can tell from his 1-A classification in July 1968. However, his second physical was followed in October with a new classification, 1-Y. That designation put him near the bottom of any call-up list. It meant he would only be drafted if there were a national emergency.

He was never drafted because the draft lottery went into effect and his birthday came with a very high number.

"If I would have gotten a low number, I would have been drafted. I would have proudly served," he said. "But I got a number, I think it was 356. That’s right at the very end. And they didn't get -- I don’t believe -- past even 300, so I was -- I was not chosen because of the fact that I had a very high lottery number."

Late in 1969, the nation changed the selective service law to pick people through a random selection of birth dates. The very first drawing was on Dec. 1, 1969.

As TheSmokingGun.com website pointed out, the draft lottery came two months after Trump received his 1-Y classification. Essentially, even if Trump’s birthday, June 14, had been pulled first, he would not have been called to serve.

Trump’s memory served him well on one point. His number was indeed 356.

No law broken

Forum List

Back