🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem picks his ear and eats it

Omg, you need to watch the video. Yes, he eats it. And looks at it, and eats it, and looks at it, and eats it. It's like a feast.

Still woulda made an even better video had he gone all Van Gough.

At least he's answered the question as to whether he's a "Pick it and flick it" or a "Pick it and lick it"!

He looks like he's looking for sauce to dip it in!

Omg, you need to watch the video. Yes, he eats it. And looks at it, and eats it, and looks at it, and eats it. It's like a feast.

Damn! I purposely did not watch the video, thanks for the graphic post which made my stomach lurch anyway. :eusa_shifty:

WTF is wrong with him? I have this thing about earwax and snot, makes me want to vomit.

You want know something else funny? I actually saw this story on HuffPo this AM.

Dem Representative Picks His Ear, Then Eats It During House Committee Meeting

The comments are hilarious. Everyone is bitching Huffpo actually covered it and had the gall to put the word "Dem" in the title. If that were a Republican, you know damn well, it would have been news and the comments would have been negative against republicans and the story surely would be considered "newsworthy".

Rtard approves of people consuming whatever delicacies the body might emit.

These are the people who are okay with us eating our own shit on food, remember.

They're not very clean.

If you didn't want him to get a boner, would you be cuddling your boytoy in public?

Nope.

The queers on this thread are the same that maintain that there's nothing deviant or nasty about homosexuality....

yet they are comparing a homosexual pick up between adults to EATING FUCKING EARWAX in public.

Seriously. And they think they come across as enlightened and intelligent.

CaféAuLait;9091735 said:

Damn! I purposely did not watch the video, thanks for the graphic post which made my stomach lurch anyway. :eusa_shifty:

WTF is wrong with him? I have this thing about earwax and snot, makes me want to vomit.

Did you ever observe someone in a restaurant who noisily blew their nose, then they studied the inside of their hanky to see their success? :eek:

He studied it.

Then he ate it.

Then he studied it some more...

Then he tasted it again.

Then he moved it around.

And ate some more.

The queers on this thread are the same that maintain that there's nothing deviant or nasty about homosexuality....

yet they are comparing a homosexual pick up between adults to EATING FUCKING EARWAX in public.

Seriously. And they think they come across as enlightened and intelligent.

The good thing is that the ear eater will be running for reelection and will never live this down. He should retire now.

I'm getting the impression that the dems actually sort of admire that behavior.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=skmeV55bfMs]Nose Picking Bruce Tudvedt, Brain Trust of the Montana GOP - He's in the upper right hand corner - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back