Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

Oh.....I get it

The party of obstruction and shutdown is somehow "patriotic"
They have no idea what losing your liberty and freedom is really like

They should talk to John Lewis

So they are obstructing your great work of taking away civil rights, shitflinger?
Have you always struggled with reading comprehension?
John Lewis lied. He pulled the race card for political purposes. You lose.
No....actually his only crime was to anger FoxNews
You're ignoring the video. Lewis lied and you know it. What does that make you?

He is a lying political hack that has no morals or ethics. The opposite of what Pelosi claimed they were. Of course she was lying also.

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

As usual, he is 100% correct about what the Republicans have done

I met John Lewis on the 50th anniversary last year of bloody sunday as we marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma and again when he visted NC , a gentlemen and fighter for justice. A truly great American

Left In Alabama Rev. William Barber s Speech At Alabama s Moral Monday Rally We Need A Moral Movement

10299070_389028557904635_4864485626990669331_n.jpg

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

I'd say Lewis over does it some times......but not by much.
MLK would be ashamed and embarrassed of what these people have become

really? speaking with his children , John Lewis and other who marched with Doctor king, I don't think so I know so, MLK was killed by a rightwing filthy goyim while he was fighting for labor rights, You are an embarrassment to the Jewish people,Such ignorance

really? speaking with his children , John Lewis and other who marched with Doctor king, I don't think so I know so, MLK was killed by a rightwing filthy goyim while he was fighting for labor rights, You are an embarrassment to the Jewish people,Such ignorance
You're no Jew boy.... Go away I prefer not to deal with frauds

Why don't you reread the thread and catch up to what is going on, the incident is well documented. There are lots of links and everything.

I forgot how slow you are.
Other than typical rightwing smear tactics, I have seen nothing credible against American Patriot John Lewis

Would not expect anything less from a dishonest liberal hack such as yourself. He was caught and your choosing to believe or not believe the truth is irrelevant.
Seriously....you expect me to accept your FoxNews smears

Well......you don't have tape that shows someone call him a ******, so he must be lying
Same tactics and smears you guys used in the 50s

Actually, such tape was presented earlier, but tbaggers just ignore such proof. Racists always deny their character flaw.

John Lewis was a patriot and a great man. So was Jesse Jackson fifty years ago. But these men aren't even a shell of the men they were back then. They have been co-opted and polluted by democratic politics and because they have no other identity than racism they cannot let it go. As Oprah Winfrey said this generation will have to die before we can truly move on on the racial front. That people like John Lewis have reverted to the very tactics they fought against fifty years ago is a slur on his legacy.

Ophra Winfrey was referring to the ignorant white racists, not the John Lewis's, and J Jackson's. You guys are really losers.

John Lewis was a patriot and a great man. So was Jesse Jackson fifty years ago. But these men aren't even a shell of the men they were back then. They have been co-opted and polluted by democratic politics and because they have no other identity than racism they cannot let it go. As Oprah Winfrey said this generation will have to die before we can truly move on on the racial front. That people like John Lewis have reverted to the very tactics they fought against fifty years ago is a slur on his legacy.
All one has to do is read this board on a daily basis to realize we have not moved as far as you think

We still need men like John lewis

Because they happen to have a different political point of view than you?
No, because their brand of patriotism involves dressing up in three cornered hats and waving a Gadsden flag. They never risked anything

John Lewis risked his life in fighting for real Liberty, Freedom and Justice

No, because their brand of patriotism involves dressing up in three cornered hats and waving a Gadsden flag. They never risked anything

So, you happen to know with certainty that nobody affiliated with the Teaparty is, or ever has, served in the military? Is that really what you're claiming?

It's really, really OK to stop being just a partisan drone and take a turn at being a normal person once in a while you know. It really is.

Why don't you reread the thread and catch up to what is going on, the incident is well documented. There are lots of links and everything.

Other than typical rightwing smear tactics, I have seen nothing credible against American Patriot John Lewis

Would not expect anything less from a dishonest liberal hack such as yourself. He was caught and your choosing to believe or not believe the truth is irrelevant.
Seriously....you expect me to accept your FoxNews smears

Well......you don't have tape that shows someone call him a ******, so he must be lying
Same tactics and smears you guys used in the 50s

Actually, such tape was presented earlier, but tbaggers just ignore such proof. Racists always deny their character flaw.

Got that link?

John Lewis risked his life in fighting for real Liberty, Freedom and Justice

Real Liberty, Freedom and Justice? What the hell are you drinking, Real? You are so fucking stupid and you lie so much, it is laughable when you post.

Democrats like Lewis seems desperate there

I think they're seeing the writing on the wall for this coming election.

Hopefully the people are TIRED of this crap from the Progressives in power

Screw him and just vote his party out of power...

vote vote vote

{
Now here's where those accounts are called into question:

Though the claims of racist epithets against Lewis and other congressmen drew a lot of media attention, witnesses say they never heard such language and YouTube videos have surfaced that show protesters booing and shouting "Kill the Bill" but not shouting the n-word.

Kay Fischer, a protester from North Carolina, said she was watching the black lawmakers walk by and, like Owens, heard nothing of the sort.

Asked about such claims, Emanuel spokeswoman Mary Petrovic noted that the online videos of the incident are under a minute — and so don't show the entire encounter. She and stood by her boss' account.

"He heard slurs," she said.

There's another oddity about that incident. Cleaver's office initially claimed that a protester was arrested after spitting on him, but that the congressman decided not to press charges.

However, U.S. Capitol Police said the protester was never arrested. He was only detained and put in handcuffs, then released.

Sgt. Kimberly Schneider, spokeswoman for the Capitol Police, told FoxNews.com the individual was released because Cleaver couldn't identify him.

"There were no elements of a crime, and the individual wasn't able to be positively identified," she said. "(Cleaver) was unable to positively identify."

Asked about the Capitol Police account, Petrovic said it's not that Cleaver couldn't identify the suspect. It's that he wouldn't identify the suspect, because the police would have been "obligated" to make an arrest, which he didn't want.

"He was aware of that obligation and so did not make an identification," she said. "He saw who did it and he could have identified that person if necessary. But he chose not to."

As for the initial claim that the the individual was arrested, Petrovic said staff members mistakenly presumed he had been arrested because he was in handcuffs.}

Tea Party Protesters Dispute Reports of Slurs Spitting Against Dem Lawmakers Fox News

(This post is directed at the Dems and everyone who lies to say the Tea Party is racist when it isn't.)

This is the adult equivalent of throwing spitballs at the teacher when he's turned to the blackboard.

Oh, excuse me. Maybe I should have called it a...

CHALK board.

The board is black and we are Black. And the chalk is White. Just like y'all Tea Party people are White. And the White chalk, presses down on the black board like the white man oppresses the black man and...

ZZZZZZZzzzzzz...Oh, did I nod off while you were playing your bullshit race card crap?

The Tea Party isn't a racist organization. Your effort to demonize the Tea Party is a big lie you made up to slander the good TPers so the members of the Democrat Party could thrive and to hell with the U.S. taxpayers who've been TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY PARTY!

Yes, that's what TEA in Tea Party stands for.

Taxed
Enough
Already

So now I hope y'all are made to eat your damned lies.

Choke on em, I say!

Last edited:
Yep, you still prove how much of an idiot you are. STFU!

There are days when I think shitflinger is exactly what he claims to be - a right winger.

NO ONE in this forum makes the left look worse than he does. If his intent is to demean the left through an outrageous portrayal of a sociopathic scumbag as the typical democrat, all I can say is "brilliant job."

Bring it on asshole

Looks like I have been doing well

Wrong!

It LOOKS like you've been DOWN a well.

Where you belong.

:D

How about the more distinguished version of Rev. Jackson?

Nah, that's too harsh. But in that direction.

You know, I thought the next time I spoke of Rep. Lewis I would be unscathing in my rebuke of him.

However, after I checked his Wikipedia page I can't bring myself to delve any further in search of dirt or stuff to criticize. I just have too much respect for what he did. Sorry. Can't help it. It's the same kind of reverence I have for the boys who stormed Omaha Beach and took horrible losses over Europe and those brave guys who flew in a torpedo squadron and never returned or whose ship was torpedoed in shark infested waters in the South Pacific.

They did what they did not for themselves but for the sake of others.

That's what Dr. King, John Lewis and others braved for the sake of their fellow man.

I know how dangerous it was and I can imagine how frightened they all must have been.

So, I will just say this.

I believe Rep. Lewis is wrong about the Tea Party and I think the Democrat Party big wigs are making him or motivating him in some way to do this.

To my Conservative brethren, I'm sorry to take myself out of the game, but I hope you will play it smart and not feed into their hope that we will act or speak in a racist manner. You will bring discredit to the rest of us and the cause.

And you will give them a chance to tell the News cameras, "See, I was right! Look at those racists."

Lets not do that.

Okay?

M2

I MET DR KING.

And I don't think he would have led us in this direction.

Forum List

Back