Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

Because they happen to have a different political point of view than you?
No, because their brand of patriotism involves dressing up in three cornered hats and waving a Gadsden flag. They never risked anything

John Lewis risked his life in fighting for real Liberty, Freedom and Justice

Real Liberty, Freedom and Justice? What the hell are you drinking, Real? You are so fucking stupid and you lie so much, it is laughable when you post.

Compared to the TeaTards whining that Obamacare is an affront on Liberty, John Lewis fought for REAL Liberty, Justice and Freedom

As a black in the Jim Crow South he did not have the freedom to use the same spaces whites used. His right to vote was obstructed. The Justice system supported and covered up the abuse of blacks

When John Lewis marched across that bridge in Selma, he knew what he was getting in for. Two by two they marched forward knowing they were going to be met with violence from the police. John Lewis was in the lead of that march. He was one of the first to be clubbed by the police and suffered a fractured skull, he never resisted or fought back against the attack by police

THAT is fighting for REAL Liberty, Freedom and Justice

And he has been recognized and honored for that.

Now, what about that makes him above using his civil rights reputation to go after the Tea Party?

I've been asking throughout this thread and have yet to receive a response

What did Lewis say about the Tea Party other than it would be a bad thing if they gained more influence in the Republican party?

John Lewis is a great American Patriot, the Tea Party is a bunch of frauds wrapping themselves in the flag

As usual, he is 100% correct about what the Republicans have done
I'd say Lewis over does it some times......but not by much.
MLK would be ashamed and embarrassed of what these people have become

LMAO. Your claiming what MLK would have thought is downright laughable.
The entirety of the so-called civil rights movement as it is today is a joke. Nothing but an arm of the democratic party. and pathetic race hustlers. This John Lewis guy is right there with the likes of the scum Al Sharpton

Hmmm, do you really think he's that bad? Exaggeration is one thing, but ...

:)
Where are they in these neighborhoods? Kids are getting killed everyday. black on black crime, people cant have anything, it's a pathetic situation and these politicians and so-called civil rights leaders are nowhere to be found...Fuck all these frauds. They are nothing but political hacks in it for the power and money

Because they happen to have a different political point of view than you?
No, because their brand of patriotism involves dressing up in three cornered hats and waving a Gadsden flag. They never risked anything

John Lewis risked his life in fighting for real Liberty, Freedom and Justice

Real Liberty, Freedom and Justice? What the hell are you drinking, Real? You are so fucking stupid and you lie so much, it is laughable when you post.

Compared to the TeaTards whining that Obamacare is an affront on Liberty, John Lewis fought for REAL Liberty, Justice and Freedom

As a black in the Jim Crow South he did not have the freedom to use the same spaces whites used. His right to vote was obstructed. The Justice system supported and covered up the abuse of blacks

When John Lewis marched across that bridge in Selma, he knew what he was getting in for. Two by two they marched forward knowing they were going to be met with violence from the police. John Lewis was in the lead of that march. He was one of the first to be clubbed by the police and suffered a fractured skull, he never resisted or fought back against the attack by police

THAT is fighting for REAL Liberty, Freedom and Justice

And he has been recognized and honored for that.

Now, what about that makes him above using his civil rights reputation to go after the Tea Party?

I've been asking throughout this thread and have yet to receive a response

What did Lewis say about the Tea Party other than it would be a bad thing if they gained more influence in the Republican party?

Fuck him get his ass out there on the streets in these neighbors don't worry about the Tea Party

This IS just hateful, the man is still lying about the so called spit and unbecoming for an elected Representative in YOUR GOVERNEMENT.

Even if did happen they are branding THE WHOLE people in Tea party racist. If you're too dumb to think for yourselves after six years of this happening. it says more about YOU and that all you are is, parrots, sheep who people like Lewis is able to lead around by the nose. BAAA

Don't send him a dime and then when it's time to vote for him voted his nasty ass out

What do you think he accused them of doing?

This should be interesting

Spitting on him and calling him "niqqer"

Video proves that neither of these things happened. Lewis lied to slander the opposition, just as you do everyday, shitflinger.

Actually your video does not prove that

Like typical conservative nutjobs, you turn........It can't be proven beyond a doubt into, It proves he is lying

John Lewis is an American hero and Patriot....I will take his word over some TeaTard

This IS just hateful, the man is still lying about the so called spit and unbecoming for an elected Representative in YOUR GOVERNEMENT.

Even if did happen they are branding THE WHOLE people in Tea party racist. If you're too dumb to think for yourselves after six years of this happening. it says more about YOU and that all you are is, parrots, sheep who people like Lewis is able to lead around by the nose. BAAA

Don't send him a dime and then when it's time to vote for him voted his nasty ass out

The thing is that it didn't happen. The democrats use the tactic of the Nazis and Khmer Rouge, demagoguery to portray enemies in a way that allow them to attack us.

Lewis seeks to discredit enemies for the party by fabricating vicious lies about them - it's how the demagogue party operates.

It was the OP that branded the Teaparty racist....not John Lewis

Actually your video does not prove that

It's not "my video," Herr Goebbels - there were over a dozen videos provided to police and investigators. SINCE they showed the process of the racist CBC into the building - yes they do prove Lewis lied about the event.

Like typical conservative nutjobs, you turn........It can't be proven beyond a doubt into, It proves he is lying

John Lewis is an American hero and Patriot....I will take his word over some TeaTard

shitflinger, you're a liar and a scumbag. You don't "take someones word." You have no honor or integrity - you've proven that repeatedly. You say what serves the party of smears the enemy. You don't give a flying fuck about true.

You are a demagogue who offers nothing other than slander and libel.

Lewis claimed the Tea Party called him "niqqer," which is a racist epithet. So again you lie - as did Mr. Lewis.

Once again, here is proof it did happen. I know you guys don't view videos -- especially when they prove you are lying and likely a racist -- but here is proof that the TParty protesters did use the N-word and spit on a Black Congressperson.

This was a disgusting display by people elected to your government

What it said to me was, I am in power and I have all the power over you

in my opinion they DESERVED to be spit and pissed on. They aren't royalty, our masters and on some frikken pedestal. or any BETTER than the people they supposedly REPRESENT

in my opinion they DESERVED to be spit and pissed on. They aren't royalty, our masters and on some frikken pedestal. or any BETTER than the people they supposedly REPRESENT

Until Republicans are elected and then your opinion will be completely opposite.

Both spat on AND pissed on?

And then Conservatives fake outrage when they are called on it

Lewis claimed the Tea Party called him "niqqer," which is a racist epithet. So again you lie - as did Mr. Lewis.

Once again, here is proof it did happen. I know you guys don't view videos -- especially when they prove you are lying and likely a racist -- but here is proof that the TParty protesters did use the N-word and spit on a Black Congressperson.

1. Bachmann is correct. The 'spitting' is clearly no more than a man shouting.

2. "The story was reported as fact by news organizations including Fox News and McClatchy News, but Breitbart called (pardon me) bullshit and exposed it as a concoction of the congressmen who peddled it.

One can say this with something approaching metaphysical certainty because of the utter lack of evidence supporting it under circumstances where there would have been such evidence had it happened as alleged.

The key to the case was Breitbart’s offer of a $100,000 reward to anyone producing video of the epithets being shouted. There were no takers because it didn’t happen."
Breitbart 8217 s Big 100k Power Line

3. Now....for the professional Liberals, like Matthews....

1. “I go back to living in D.C. all these years. I’ve lived there 40 years, a black-majority city, and anybody who wants to get up early in Washington and drive down North Capitol and drive past Florida Ave., sees nothing but young, but black people up at 6:30 in the morning going to work,” Matthews said…. Matthews doesn’t live in the District of Columbia but instead lives in Chevy Chase, Md., an affluent suburb of Washington, D.C.” MSNBC s Matthews falsely claims living in black majority DC The Daily Caller
    2. The greatest number of Chevy Chase View residents report their race to be White, followed by Asian. Chevy Chase View MD - 20895 - Real Estate Information
    3. “Is this the same Chris Matthews that sent his kids to private schools in Chevy Chase, Is this the same Chris Matthews whose son got married recently and not a black guest at the wedding,” A comment @ Chris Matthews And Panel Wonder Why No One Sees All The Racism Directed At Obama Mediaite
    4. As attuned to black folks as Chris is, how to explain how one looks like another to him? “MSNBC's Chris Matthews confuses Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) for Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC). Both are black Democratic congressmen. Matthews is famously known for saying he "forgot" President Obama"was black" during his State of the Union address this year.” MSNBC s Matthews Mistakes One Black Congressman For Another RealClearPolitics

John Lewis was a patriot and a great man. So was Jesse Jackson fifty years ago. But these men aren't even a shell of the men they were back then. They have been co-opted and polluted by democratic politics and because they have no other identity than racism they cannot let it go. As Oprah Winfrey said this generation will have to die before we can truly move on on the racial front. That people like John Lewis have reverted to the very tactics they fought against fifty years ago is a slur on his legacy.

Ophra Winfrey was referring to the ignorant white racists, not the John Lewis's, and J Jackson's. You guys are really losers.
Oprah is a race hustler.

Both spat on AND pissed on?

And then Conservatives fake outrage when they are called on it
Race hustlers are trash. They should be spit and pissed on.

Forum List

Back