Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He’s “terrified” Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down…

John Lewis was a patriot and a great man. So was Jesse Jackson fifty years ago. But these men aren't even a shell of the men they were back then. They have been co-opted and polluted by democratic politics and because they have no other identity than racism they cannot let it go. As Oprah Winfrey said this generation will have to die before we can truly move on on the racial front. That people like John Lewis have reverted to the very tactics they fought against fifty years ago is a slur on his legacy.

Ophra Winfrey was referring to the ignorant white racists, not the John Lewis's, and J Jackson's. You guys are really losers.
Oprah is a race hustler.

Cracks me up when right wing racists post crud like that.

Fact is, you guys see a lot of this -- and get hit with the "race card" often -- because you exude racism.

Two things conservatives hate -- (1) being called a "racist," and (2) . . . . . . . Black people.

-- B Maher
one thing you hate is thinking for yourself you have to post what some stupid man (Maher) who rapes people like you of their money says. You're a tool/parrot and one ugly American/human being

And quite frankly, it terrifies me what they could do if they grow their Tea Party Majority in this election

More Teaparty control of the GOP should terrify everyone. We know it terrifies the GOP
No...it just terrifies you control freak libs.
Having another ideology with a voice sends you people into Moon orbit.

And quite frankly, it terrifies me what they could do if they grow their Tea Party Majority in this election

More Teaparty control of the GOP should terrify everyone. We know it terrifies the GOP
No...it just terrifies you control freak libs.
Having another ideology with a voice sends you people into Moon orbit.

that's why I always laugh at them when they crow they are "more tolerant" of others

dripping poo san has a lot of anger issues along with :alcoholic:

Hey look everyone, Batshit is here.

Hey Batshit, bet you're going to say that if we just kill all Christians and Whites, life will be perfect - orangeja? Genocide is your one solution to every problem, eh Comrade?

One great thing about Batshit - he almost makes shitflinger look rational.....

what a dumb sub retarded rightwing christer cracker
Christophobic bigot. Hater.

Let us see, what exactly does he have to be proud about when someone else gets elected? Oh right he is proud of his racism.

Let us see, the democrats have dominated the government going on 8 years now with arguably a super majority for one year and we see the results.

Notice he doesn't campaign on the accomplishment of Obama but on fear generated over old ladies with tea bags in their hats. Quite amusing, thanks for sharing the morning is a good time for a laugh.
What does John Lewis have to be proud of in the election of the first black president?

John Lewis fought for civil rights and was willing to give up his life for freedom and liberty. The election of a black man as President showed that his struggles for Civil Rights was not in vain

John Lewis is a great American
Oh please.....Your deep seated white guilt is your guide.
Utter nonsense.As far as accomplishments are concerned, Lewis is part of the very same problem about which you libs keep spewing. That is your ever annoying whining about nothing getting done in DC....
Who cares if John Lewis made it to some marches? Who cares if he shouted a bunch of slogans?
Lots of people did those very things and do not seek approval, medals or even recognition.

Lewis did not just "make it"
He was one of the leaders. He willingly subjected himself to a brutal beating in a fight for Liberty and Freedom. The very definition of a patriot

What do TeaTards do to get to call themselves patriots? Wear funny hats?
Ya know what? I don't care. Lewis is a flaming lib and a racist. yes. When's the last time he did anything for or even paid attention to his Caucasian constituency.
Being a flaming lib I hope for the end of his career as a US House member.
Done.

50 years ago the racist rightwing crackers were fought against and were beaten down , now 50 years later the racist cracker's spawn will once again feel the bitter sting of defeat and this time with the demographic shift it will be their last hurrah

John Lewis was a patriot and a great man. So was Jesse Jackson fifty years ago. But these men aren't even a shell of the men they were back then. They have been co-opted and polluted by democratic politics and because they have no other identity than racism they cannot let it go. As Oprah Winfrey said this generation will have to die before we can truly move on on the racial front. That people like John Lewis have reverted to the very tactics they fought against fifty years ago is a slur on his legacy.

Ophra Winfrey was referring to the ignorant white racists, not the John Lewis's, and J Jackson's. You guys are really losers.
Oprah is a race hustler.

Fact is, you guys see a lot of this -- and get hit with the "race card" often -- because you exude racism.

Two things conservatives hate -- (1) being called a "racist," and (2) . . . . . . . Black people.

-- B Maher
one thing you hate is thinking for yourself you have to post what some stupid man (Maher) who rapes people like you of their money says. You're a tool/parrot and one ugly American/human being

Felt the same way about conservative racists back in the 1960s, long before Maher was around. You guys ain't changed a bit, same old hatred and denial of being racist.

This worthless soul used to run for office when I was growing up, he claimed he wasn't a racist right up till they convicted him of bombing a Black church in Birmingham.

Jbstoner.jpg

Oprah is a race hustler.

-- B Maher

Felt the same way about conservative racists back in the 1960s, long before Maher was around. You guys ain't changed a bit, same old hatred and denial of being racist.

This worthless soul used to run for office when I was growing up, he claimed he wasn't a racist right up till they convicted him of bombing a Black church in Birmingham.

Jbstoner.jpg

wow, still hanging onto to the 60's. No wonder you're such a miserable human being...
you should seek help, you're one angry scary person and not real bright either on your history

Let us see, what exactly does he have to be proud about when someone else gets elected? Oh right he is proud of his racism.

Let us see, the democrats have dominated the government going on 8 years now with arguably a super majority for one year and we see the results.

Notice he doesn't campaign on the accomplishment of Obama but on fear generated over old ladies with tea bags in their hats. Quite amusing, thanks for sharing the morning is a good time for a laugh.
What does John Lewis have to be proud of in the election of the first black president?

John Lewis fought for civil rights and was willing to give up his life for freedom and liberty. The election of a black man as President showed that his struggles for Civil Rights was not in vain

Utter nonsense.As far as accomplishments are concerned, Lewis is part of the very same problem about which you libs keep spewing. That is your ever annoying whining about nothing getting done in DC....
Who cares if John Lewis made it to some marches? Who cares if he shouted a bunch of slogans?
Lots of people did those very things and do not seek approval, medals or even recognition.

He was one of the leaders. He willingly subjected himself to a brutal beating in a fight for Liberty and Freedom. The very definition of a patriot

Ya know what? I don't care. Lewis is a flaming lib and a racist. yes. When's the last time he did anything for or even paid attention to his Caucasian constituency.
Done.

50 years ago the racist rightwing crackers were fought against and were beaten down , now 50 years later the racist cracker's spawn will once again feel the bitter sting of defeat and this time with the demographic shift it will be their last hurrah

The end of racism means the end of you....
Do not be surprised if the vitriol you spread here comes back to bite you.
God is watching.

Remember, we kicked your skanky ass in Germany the last time you got uppity - you evil little pile of shit.

Follow your leader, fuckhead!

follow_your_leader.gif

Done.

Save it

The vast majority of what Lewis does as a congressman has nothing to do with race......but you have to play the....He only cares about blacks card

Lewis is "terrified"? That is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard. He is not terrified by ISIL, but is terrified by tea party members?

The Dems had a super majority back in 2008 and the Dems didn't frighten me. Is this guy a real nut job? ELF nor ALF frightened me but a bunch of tea party members terrify him?

The guy is just staging for votes and money, more emotional rhetoric from an intolerant left.

ISIL? Why should Lewis be terrified of ISIL?

He has seen first hand what the racists in this country would do and they did not belong to ISIL

selma_march_02.jpg

You fall for the hyperbole of the left nuts. I have met many more Democrats that dislike Obama because of his skin color. They tolerate him, like Biden and Reid do.

So, it is all BS! Just to terrify the leftist base, and dumb idiots like yourself are now terrified, how utterly crazy you are. And ISIL and the radical Muslims are more of a threat than any Tea Party group and I'm not terrified of them either.

And Lewis need not be "terrified" of Tea Party members.

ISIL is a threat three thousand miles away.

Racists are a threat right here
Muslim extremists live among us. There are extremist camps all over the US.
And do not think for a second that racism does not cut both ways. So don't go thinking you live on some sort of moral high ground.
I stand by my post

Racists are a bigger threat in this country than muslims

Lewis is "terrified"? That is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard. He is not terrified by ISIL, but is terrified by tea party members?

The Dems had a super majority back in 2008 and the Dems didn't frighten me. Is this guy a real nut job? ELF nor ALF frightened me but a bunch of tea party members terrify him?

The guy is just staging for votes and money, more emotional rhetoric from an intolerant left.

He has seen first hand what the racists in this country would do and they did not belong to ISIL

selma_march_02.jpg

You fall for the hyperbole of the left nuts. I have met many more Democrats that dislike Obama because of his skin color. They tolerate him, like Biden and Reid do.

So, it is all BS! Just to terrify the leftist base, and dumb idiots like yourself are now terrified, how utterly crazy you are. And ISIL and the radical Muslims are more of a threat than any Tea Party group and I'm not terrified of them either.

And do not think for a second that racism does not cut both ways. So don't go thinking you live on some sort of moral high ground.
I stand by my post

well then, you should be trying to change your party that is full of racist, bigots, lowlife people like Lewis and yourself

Done.

Save it

The vast majority of what Lewis does as a congressman has nothing to do with race......but you have to play the....He only cares about blacks card
He deliberately lied. No excuses.

selma_march_02.jpg

I stand by my post

You don't know who the racists are.

Jbstoner.jpg

Oh?

Which "conservatives" were these, shit fer brains?

Done.

He's done a lot for his "Caucasian constituency" -- Support for ACA; Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013; Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act; Mental Health First Act of 2013; Student Support Act; Patients' Access to Treatments Act of 2013; Small Brew Act; Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act of 2013; Veterans Education Equity Act of 2013; Medicare Access to Rehabilitation Services Act of 2013; To reauthorize the Water Desalination Act of 1996; Training Tomorrow's Doctors Today Act; and hundreds more.

Truth is, some of you are too bigoted to realize what is good for minorities is almost always good for white folks, as well.

Forum List

Back