Dem Rep. Jumps Out of Chair, Explodes at GOP’ers During Obamacare Hearing

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
now now, where's your respect for the office? you teaparty racist, terrorist, hostage taking, oh wait:eek:
links at site

SNIP:
12:36 pm, October 29th, 2013 video 565

Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) rose from his seat on Tuesday during a congressional hearing into the Affordable Care Act’s problematic roll-out. He accused his Republican colleagues in the House of dishonestly seeking to identify the problems with the ACA because they would prefer to see it repealed entirely.

Pascrell began by insisting that, even though Democrats opposed Medicare Part D in the Bush Era, they worked to make sure that the program was a success. lol what a liar

He became animated as he said that Democrats put aside their opposition to Bush in order to make a policy objective work for the good of the American public. “And how many of you stood up to do that,” Pascrell said exploding out of his chair. “None. Zero.”

“What are you going to do about the approximately 17 million children with preexisting conditions who can no longer be denied health insurance coverage,” Pascrell asked his Republican colleagues. “We want to go back and want to say you are no longer covered any
longer. Are you going to tell the parents of those kids?”

Pascrell blew up at Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) who insisted that the GOP has put forward a number of proposals to ensure that low-income people in need of care receive it.

ALL of it here
Dem Rep. Jumps Out of Chair, Explodes at GOP?ers During Obamacare Hearing | Mediaite

Last edited:
The 17 million sick kids (if they are sick) have care. What are the democrats going to say to the millions whose premiums and deductbled have tripled or in some cases gone up ten times over? You're rich, pay up. Harry Reid said you WANT to pay more. How about the ever lame your coverage has increased. Obamacare will totally cover the maternity costs of 70 year old men.

now now, where's your respect for the office? you teaparty racist, terrorist, hostage taking, oh wait:eek:
links at site

SNIP:

Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) rose from his seat on Tuesday during a congressional hearing into the Affordable Care Act’s problematic roll-out. He accused his Republican colleagues in the House of dishonestly seeking to identify the problems with the ACA because they would prefer to see it repealed entirely.

Pascrell began by insisting that, even though Democrats opposed Medicare Part D in the Bush Era, they worked to make sure that the program was a success. lol what a liar

He became animated as he said that Democrats put aside their opposition to Bush in order to make a policy objective work for the good of the American public. “And how many of you stood up to do that,” Pascrell said exploding out of his chair. “None. Zero.”

“What are you going to do about the approximately 17 million children with preexisting conditions who can no longer be denied health insurance coverage,” Pascrell asked his Republican colleagues. “We want to go back and want to say you are no longer covered any
longer. Are you going to tell the parents of those kids?”

Pascrell blew up at Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) who insisted that the GOP has put forward a number of proposals to ensure that low-income people in need of care receive it.[/quote]

ALL of it here
Dem Rep. Jumps Out of Chair, Explodes at GOP?ers During Obamacare Hearing | Mediaite
You mean like Tim Griffin? Who basically just signed on to one about 5 days ago?

:lol:

Last edited:
links at site

SNIP:

“What are you going to do about the approximately 17 million children with preexisting conditions who can no longer be denied health insurance coverage,” Pascrell asked his Republican colleagues. “We want to go back and want to say you are no longer covered any longer. Are you going to tell the parents of those kids?”

Pascrell blew up at Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) who insisted that the GOP has put forward a number of proposals to ensure that low-income people in need of care receive it.

ALL of it here
Dem Rep. Jumps Out of Chair, Explodes at GOP?ers During Obamacare Hearing | Mediaite[/QUOTE]

He expressed the exasperation a lot of people are feeling at the dullard Republican rhetoric that shows how stupid they are about the ACA everytime they open their mouths.

Last edited:
The 17 million sick kids (if they are sick) have care. What are the democrats going to say to the millions whose premiums and deductbled have tripled or in some cases gone up ten times over? You're rich, pay up. Harry Reid said you WANT to pay more. How about the ever lame your coverage has increased. Obamacare will totally cover the maternity costs of 70 year old men.

What were you saying?

My Health care plan changed about 5 times during my employment at the NYSE.

Six if you count my layoff.

Actually seven and eight if you count me going on my girlfriend's healthcare plan and then the one at my new job.

No ObamaCare then.

What do you say to me?

:mad:

What were you saying?

My Health care plan changed about 5 times during my employment at the NYSE.

Six if you count my layoff.

Actually seven and eight if you count me going on my girlfriend's healthcare plan and then the one at my new job.

No ObamaCare then.

What do you say to me?

:mad:

I was all set to believe you, until you got to the girlfriend part. :lol:

People will die unless the Democrats have total control of the government at all leverls

I'd say that reform was needed no doubt, but not in the form of this ACA disaster maybe, because to much has been included in which does not address the problems that we have right now in the quality of policy or monthly premium fights and/or that we had of yesteryear in many respects, so what was this all about really ?

I had the same problems you have had in the past, where as I never got the value of my money that was spent into the private system, and they kept me constantly changing policies in what I figured was them stealing my money in this way, otherwise before I got any use of these policies before the changes came in which they kept on coming, where as I would have to change insurance company yet again and again.

Everything I worked for in my life was threatened always it seemed because of this game, because if I would become sick in the event of these changes, I may have gotten caught in a technicality type of situation, where as they could have said your coverage lapsed and you weren't covered when this happened and/or came about. It appeared that the whole system had become a rip off, and to top it all off if you had something wrong already with you, they could deny your coverage again with some kind of technicality like they would say that we didn't know about this, so how long did you have this problem they might ask next ? I say that insurance should cover everything wrong in which the policy holder has wrong with them, and it should be listed within a policy exactly what their coverage is. No denials ever, just slight differences in the premiums maybe yet all depending. If the government wants to help out then, ok fine, but the person has to be truthful and apply for this help in the form of a subsidy as individuals and not as huge groups.

Also an individual should have complete coverage due to a huge pool that one would be a part of in the plan. Now even though you had never been formerly diagnosed with the condition, they may try and claim you knew about it somehow, and tried to stick them with it. On and on the bad situation goes for many, and the no coverage at all for those who needed it was a major problem also. Now here we are threatening the most of our citizenry with punishment on top of what they have been going through already in it all, and this just so Obama can fulfill his agenda in which is far more than what this whole healthcare thing entails. We are just pawns in their chess game now, hoping that the lesser of the two evils wins the day in the end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back