Dem Senator pushed for censorship of the Donald before it was quarantined by reddit

I hope they all get struck by lightening.

thanks for letting us know you approve of hateful speech on social media platforms that incites incivility & violence.

I thought you were just that type but at least now, we have no doubt.

thanks for letting us know you approve of hateful speech on social media platforms that incites incivility & violence.

Hate speech?
Here's some for ya....you and the liberal left can go fuke yourselves and I hope each and everyone of you get run over by a garbage truck.

Hate speech?
Here's some for ya....you and the liberal left can go fuke yourselves and I hope each and everyone of you get run over by a garbage truck.

Well, I can just about guarantee if I get run over by a garbage truck you will be the sorry ass garbage man driving the goddamn thing.

Hate speech?

Well, I can just about guarantee if I get run over by a garbage truck you will be the sorry ass garbage man driving the goddamn thing.
At least hes got a job.

Hate speech?

Sorry,I'm retired.
It's more likely it'll be driven by an illegal.
I'm sure that'll make the crushing blow more appealing.
Truck driver involved in horrific NH motorcycle crash charged with negligent homicide

Hate speech?

Sorry,I'm retired.
Truck driver involved in horrific NH motorcycle crash charged with negligent homicide

So, they fired you from your garbage truck driving job because you sucked at garbage collection?

Oh look; now the thread is about a motorcycle crash. Way to go Mr. Derail.

Hate speech?

Sorry,I'm retired.

So, they fired you from your garbage truck driving job because you sucked at garbage collection?

Like you didnt when you implied I drove a garbage truck?

Hate speech?

Sorry,I'm retired.

You are the one that introduced a "garbage truck" into the thread.

You should stop drinking, you drunk ass bitch.

Hate speech?

Sorry,I'm retired.

I do what I want,when I want.
And laugh at the poor while doing it.
Cooking up two Wagyu A5 Ribeyes tomorrow worth $275 bucks....and I'll be smiling the whole time knowing the poor will never taste such luxury.

Hate speech?

Sorry,I'm retired.

Look it's the derailer deflectacon!

Sorry,I'm retired.

Cooking up two Wagyu A5 Ribeyes tomorrow worth $275 bucks....and I'll be smiling the whole time knowing the poor will never taste such luxury.

Oh; how nice. You have no empathy for the poor. I bet you always hated Jesus. He was very poor.

Sorry,I'm retired.

Oh; how nice. You have no empathy for the poor. I bet you always hated Jesus. He was very poor.
I have it on good authority no one today knew Jesus.

I have it on good authority no one today knew Jesus.

There are untold masses that would completely disagree with that statement. They claim to be Christians, and they claim to 'know' Jesus; and no, I'm not talking about the guy that hitchhiked from San Antonio to Monterrey.

^The lily white liberals stock response to everything^

Sorry,I'm retired.

Not the religious type.
I love it when libs try and throw the religion card into the mix....fail.

Forum List

Back