Dem Who Demanded US AG Break The Law/Punished Him For Not Doing So Calls For Barr To Recuse Himself

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Talk about Hilarious:

nadlerjerrold_092419gn2_lead.jpg

Nadler calls on US AG Barr to recuse himself from Ukraine Matter

“The President dragged the Attorney General into this mess."

What 'mess'?

There is an identified politically-biased, Trump-hating, Pro-Biden member of the Deep State Intel Agency who has no 1st hand knowledge of the incident who is their 'whistle blower' and a released transcript that destroys the entire Democrat Ukraine False Narrative.

Nadler is desperate to get the US AG who has proven capable of standing up against criminal Democrats - like Nadler who demanded he break US law and punished him when he refused to do so - and capable of cutting through the crap to identify the real criminals / criminal acts, as proven by the US IG's indictment recommendations for Comey, McCabe, and Strzok with more expected when the FISA Court report comes out.

US AG Barr has proven himself to be the perfect man for the job...and that is why Nadler is desperate to eliminate him.

If anyone should be forced to recuse himself it should be Nadler, for his demonstration that he willing to break US law and extort / force others to do so under threat of punishment in order to 'get the President'.

Nadler calls on Barr to recuse himself from Ukraine matter

Nadler had some weird medical episode a few weeks ago. He may have some type of brain asphyxiation going on.

I think all legislators who have to take any type of drugs or any condition that would alter the mind needs to step down.

Nadler has proven he is incapable of heading a committee to explore impeachment without bias by calling for impeachment before even knowing what was in the phone call transcript. Therefore he should recuse himself immediately.

I think all legislators who have to take any type of drugs or any condition that would alter the mind needs to step down.

Indeed. Whattever that crap is that Pelosi is on is downright scary; she reminds me of that loony silent film star in Sunset Boulevard.

Indeed. Whattever that crap is that Pelosi is on is downright scary; she reminds me of that loony silent film star in Sunset Boulevard.
She's been batshit crazy for a long while now. That Botox crap does that too; saw former daughter-in-law whacky after doing that crap.

Forum List

Back