Demarius Thomas Dies at age 33

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Initially some 'news source' tried to say it was from an accident but that is not true. When they lie like that they are hiding something.

It was either drug overdose, the JibbyJab or White Supremacy. Kidding about that last. LOL

The jibbyjab is getting a lot of athletes. Maybe because they push their bodies. Body can't take that extra exertion with the jibjab and they die....soon after taking that poison shot.

So young. His sister said it was a seizure. Health issues or overdose? 33 is way too young for an athlete to pass.
Sad news. He was a great athlete. I have a friend who was his wide receiver coach on the Broncos, and according to him, he had been having seizures for a long time, and believed that he was likely epileptic. Of course that's just one source, more news will obviously follow.

I seen this this morning very sad I can remember watching the Super Bowl where he broke the record for most receptions in a Super Bowl

They didn't know how quite fast he was. 4.3 for a rather big WR.

Yeah. He got the jab and the jab....

I am up to 3 friends who have died of a heart attack, all received the vaccine.

Hundreds of soccer players have collapsed in Europe that were vaccinated.

Over 300k in UK have developed heart conditions and that is an unprecedented spike. 70 percent of the country are vaccinated.

Study after study showed the mydocaeditis. From the Norwegians doctors, Sweden, Finland and Canada.

All silenced to the loudness of the globalists. South Africs on November 24th stopped the Pfizer shipments and November 26th the WHO announced the new OMICRON in.......SOUTH AFRICA.

A 5 year old child could connect these dots. Don't worry though. His "family" said DRUGS.

Forum List

Back