Dementia Joe says minorities don't know how to get online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Joe Biden literally just said minorities don't "know how to get online." Can you imagine if Trump had said this? | Not the Bee

We should not be so quick to judge Dementia Joe as an ardent racist for saying black folk do not know how to get online. After all, he appointed a black woman as his VP.

So we should ask the black folk, is this right? Do you have trouble getting online?

Come to think of it, we should really go door to door asking since if most can't get online, they would never see this message. Maybe we should start at the House of Commie Harris.

Veggie Joe is a blatant racist and liar.

Here is a classic from the other night.......

1613667649112.png

Joe Biden literally just said minorities don't "know how to get online." Can you imagine if Trump had said this? | Not the Bee

We should not be so quick to judge Dementia Joe as an ardent racist for saying black folk do not know how to get online. After all, he appointed a black woman as his VP.

So we should ask the black folk, is this right? Do you have trouble getting online?

Come to think of it, we should really go door to door asking since if most can't get online, they would never see this message. Maybe we should start at the House of Commie Harris.
Again, this is what the prog masta's think about their low IQ black voting base.

What is it with these stuttering fucks?

I suppose lying causes some stammering but this is fucking painful to watch. These are supposed to be professional, industrial-grade liars. You want to laugh and point, but your ears are bleeding. This dimwitted ape polled at zero.... with her own kind. They knew something we didn't.

"Our goals are reachable if we keep our goals in sight and don't move the goalposts and let our goals interfere with achieving our goals."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I suppose lying causes some stammering but this is fucking painful to watch. These are supposed to be professional, industrial-grade liars. You want to laugh and point, but your ears are bleeding. This dimwitted ape polled at zero.... with her own kind. They knew something we didn't.

"Our goals are reachable if we keep our goals in sight and don't move the goalposts and let our goals interfere with achieving our goals."

They are both morons.

I thought I saw Commie Harris using a cell phone once.

That was by itself impressive and I"m sure made many vote for her.

After watching Trump in action this is about par for the course.

Trump is still President?

I knew it!!!

You and your ilk should vent in the haters forum. I guess you fucks will post this shit forever.

Trump is still President?

I knew it!!!

Yes, unfortunately his inauguration is 4 march 2021

You and your ilk should vent in the haters forum. I guess you fucks will post this shit forever.
I guess you would still vote for a guy who called blacks "Super Predators". You are one stupid mother fucker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back