Democide! Google it Folks.

So..................when tea baggers and GOP elected officials (Allen West) said that liberals and Dems should be removed from the gene pool, they are actually advocating democide.

Nice to know.

Alex Jones is a bucket full of logical fallacies, ain't he? :lol:

I can see how he appeals to the lowest voltage brains.

Alex Jones is a bucket full of logical fallacies, ain't he? :lol:

I can see how he appeals to the lowest voltage brains.

Are you denying that Democide has not been the number cause of violent death in the last 120 years (maybe even further back)?

In America? No. No, it hasn't. Not even in the top 100 causes of violent death in America in the past 120 years.

I guess you don't understand what a logical fallacy is, and which one Jones is committing with his democidal neologism, eh?

Last edited:
Wait for it...

Wait for it...

FFFFFEMAAAAAAA! 1.6 BILLLLLLLION ROUNDZZZZZ! ZOMG!11!

Learning is very good!

hey-you-stfu.jpg

I'm waiting for Bfgrn to post here.

Aligning yourself with Alex Jones? Who next...Ted Nugent??

Ted-Nugent.jpg

The only enemies of the Constitution are those who try to wield it as a weapon against the living, by using the words of the dead.

Somewhere in the collective paranoid herd mind is an image of a mythical Barack Obama with supernatural powers. And that Barack Obama is saying to himself, "What was good enough for Stalin is good enough for me. I must jump on the Democide Bandwagon™ and start killing Americans by the millions because that is what we spawn of Satan do." And that Obama will use our men and women of the armed forces and all of our other men and women protecting our country to accomplish this, because our soldiers and DHS employees are all faceless automatons ready to obey this unearthly being's will.

This phantasm is as real to the low voltage minds as the computer screen upon which you are reading this post.

It's not Barack Obama. He's actually half decent compared to most politicians.

The problem is you have no idea WHO will be in office in the future. You have no idea of WHAT DISASTERS may occur (for example, a global famine from an eruption) that will allow every warlord in the region steal your liberties or take total control of the Federal Government.

Also, wtf do you think will happen when the US dollar crashes? Everyone will sing and hold hands while food isn't' delivered ANYWHERE for years?

The only people who will win and come to power are the CRIMINALS who will NOT comply with weapon laws. They will be the ones taking all the food and shooting the others who try to get it when the US dollar crashes.

Your government won't be there to help, maybe for a decade or more, if the government even survives the dollar crash itself.

Also, I don't want the UN imposing it's sovereignty on the United States.

It's not Barack Obama. He's actually half decent compared to most politicians.

The problem is you have no idea WHO will be in office in the future. You have no idea of WHAT DISASTERS may occur (for example, a global famine from an eruption) that will allow every warlord in the region steal your liberties or take total control of the Federal Government.

Also, wtf do you think will happen when the US dollar crashes? Everyone will sing and hold hands while food isn't' delivered ANYWHERE for years?

The only people who will win and come to power are the CRIMINALS who will NOT comply with weapon laws. They will be the ones taking all the food and shooting the others who try to get it when the US dollar crashes.

Your government won't be there to help, maybe for a decade or more, if the government even survives the dollar crash itself.

Also, I don't want the UN imposing it's sovereignty on the United States.

You really need to cut back on the dystopian future flicks.

Democidal maniac Alex Jones was ranting about Obama's gun control attempts, not some future President.

Forum List

Back