Democracy Over Dictatorship

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I found this sign in somebody's yard but I didn't have my phone on me at the time to take a picture of it and I didn't want to just be taking pictures of somebody's house/yard without permission.

Anyways, there were two problems with this sign. One of them being that we're a republic and not a democracy and the second one being that it had vote Harris underneath it and not Trump.

Rig4Mocracy.jpg

I found this sign in somebody's yard but I didn't have my phone on me at the time to take a picture of it and I didn't want to just be taking pictures of somebody's house/yard without permission.

Anyways, there were two problems with this sign. One of them being that we're a republic and not a democracy and the second one being that it had vote Harris underneath it and not Trump.
We really don’t even need to have an election. Trump already determined he won and that’s good enough.

It was good enough for MAGA in 2020.

You are human garbage.

Forum List

Back