democracy will flounder when people in different parties, regions, religions & races think of each other as ‘the other’ rather than common US citizens

by your logic, you only live in 1 American state, so you are not qualified to comment on the other 49 in terms of local politics, elections, etc
whats worse for you is you come at me claiming I only lived in one state so my opinion doesnt mean shit but you say nothing to the fuck that doesnt even live in this country,, kinda like you dont live here

No, he didn't.

Trump is incapable of uniting anyone.

Or dividing them, for that matter.

That's why we're here. To ixnay the Stalinist asswipes who call themselves Democrats.
Trump is great in that he holds a huge potential to unite Americans.

When the low intelligence people stumble in the way you just did, it should affirm the obvious to even the marginally intelligent.

Are you sure you want to say that TRump can't unite?

When the low intelligence people stumble in the way you just did, it should affirm the obvious to even the marginally intelligent.

There is no uniting with Stalinist Democommies.

Trump hates them, and so do I.

They need to be gone. Not compromised with, and not united with. GONE.

Trump certainly divided America.

Not really.

The Nazis lost their shit when Hillary lost the election.

Remember, democrats RIOTED at Trumps inauguration. All the bullshit the Nazi democrats spew about the Reichstag fire, never forget that the traitorous fucks actually rioted when Trump was inaugurated. Oddly though, the Gestapo arrested no one on Seditious Conspiracy - you know how it is, some are FAR more equal than others.

1666377456431.png

When it comes to the department of injustice - party matters - the law doesn't - but party sure does.

But the huge loss for the D party will be accepted by those who resist and then Trump will unite Americans of all stripes and colours.

What are you yapping about?

The Nazis will do what they always do when they lose an election.

Rape, loot, murder, and burn. While the media praises them and law enforcement looks away.

If anybody is going to resist the rise of fascism then they had better do it now, no matter that it's likely too late.

We are, we will defeat the fascists on November 8th. BUT it will only make the fascist democrats violent. For all we know, Garland might order the FBI to burn, rape, and loot alongside the other democrat soldiers.

We are, we will defeat the fascists on November 8th. BUT it will only make the fascist democrats violent. For all we know, Garland might order the FBI to burn, rape, and loot alongside the other democrat soldiers.
I'm with you on your prediction that the D party will suffer a huge defeat.

Otherwise, thanks for the spamming, profanity, and irrational ranting.

I have you thinking at least and it's caused you to at least understand what could be in store for your country.

And fwiw, I wish your party luck! I think it's become much more dangerous in that it's taken so long to happen.

The blacks will just have to bite the bullet, but will do so willingly as fascism will unite the people regardless of politics or skin colour. And regardless of how fascism will make it even worse for non-whites.

Blacks will turn on blacks in the rush to unite and to start prospering as will be promised.

Then later the blacks (jews) will realize that they have no friends.

Bite the bullet about what?

Blacks enjoy privilege no white person has in this nation. Blacks are the preferred and pampered race, while whites are the official scapegoat and subject to institutional racism by the federal and most state and local governments.

Obama declared war on whites, which Trump failed to reverse. At the moment we have the most racist society since the first civil war, and that racism is aimed squarely against white people.

You're not understanding. I'm predicting that the Dems will come over to the Trump side very soon after the crushing defeat of the 22 elections.

I base that understanding on the fact that fascism in history's few examples have demonstrated that fascism has a great power to unite.

Your party will command over 90% popularity after the 24 elections if all goes according to plan.

How will a fascist regime react with the rest of the world?

Trump can't unite America.

The Nazis hate Trump more than they hate life itself.

Trump is the rally point for decent people, a light that shows the filthy fascist democrats can be stood up to - which is WHY the Nazi vermin are so desperate to destroy Trump. The fact that he stood up to them empowers and emboldens the good people of this nation.

You don't compromise with cancer, and tell it to take your liver but leave your lungs.

The Nazi democrats are a cancer on this Republic. They will be eradicated, or the Republic conceived in liberty will be erased from the earth forever and the world will enter another dark age.

At the moment we have the most racist society since the first civil war, and that racism is aimed squarely against white people.
I wouldn't try to discount that faction of America's racism.

It swings both ways my friend. Instead of a racism problem it has escalated into an uncurable race problem, bordering on a race war.

But fascism unites a country in a way that is otherwise impossible. The blacks will have to bite the bullet and come along with the huge popularity of the fascist regime. Even though they will then shortly be struck down and even partially eliminated.

The blacks will just have to bite the bullet, but will do so willingly as fascism will unite the people regardless of politics or skin colour. And regardless of how fascism will make it even worse for non-whites.

Blacks will turn on blacks in the rush to unite and to start prospering as will be promised.

Then later the blacks (jews) will realize that they have no friends.
The mechanisms of fascism have been slowly intertwined in our system for decades. Biden is a tyrant. Behind the scenes there is nastiness going on with the real power pushing the agendas. This is not complicated. If the economy were to crash all people will be stuck where they are at with many then reducing in living standards. Too much corruption with too many people stealing and abusing the system set up in both public and private ways. Endless frivolous lawsuits have enriched people who deserve not a dime. All the money spent on poverty for near 60 years with the massive increases starting back then, and we still have the same poverty with a good percentage not living well but better than most in the same boat overseas.

Trump can't unite America.

The Nazis hate Trump more than they hate life itself.

Trump is the rally point for decent people, a light that shows the filthy fascist democrats can be stood up to - which is WHY the Nazi vermin are so desperate to destroy Trump. The fact that he stood up to them empowers and emboldens the good people of this nation.
You're confused and you're arguing against your own interests, only for the sake of stubbornness and a need to be disagreeable.

The mechanisms of fascism have been slowly intertwined in our system for decades.
How so for fascism?

I agree that the American system of greedy capitalism has been failing the ordinary working people for decades.
maybe we just aren't agreeing on what to call it?

You're not understanding. I'm predicting that the Dems will come over to the Trump side very soon after the crushing defeat of the 22 elections.

I base that understanding on the fact that fascism in history's few examples have demonstrated that fascism has a great power to unite.

Your party will command over 90% popularity after the 24 elections if all goes according to plan.

How will a fascist regime react with the rest of the world?
It ain't my party, dimwit.

It ain't my party, dimwit.
I'm going to have to ignore at least some of the attention to may posts. I'll do that with consideration to those who have a valid point to make first.

The attempts to ignore tide has broke.

I'm going to have to ignore at least some of the attention to may posts. I'll do that with consideration to those who have a valid point to make first.

The attempts to ignore tide has broke.
The point is you're a partisan dimtard.

You associate fascism with Trump, which is a totally bogus allegation on your part

And you completely ignore the REAL fascism. You're a hypocrite

The point is you're a partisan dimtard.

You associate fascism with Trump, which is a totally bogus allegation on your part

And you completely ignore the REAL fascism. You're a hypocrite
Sorry, too busy for you.

I wouldn't try to discount that faction of America's racism.

It swings both ways my friend. Instead of a racism problem it has escalated into an uncurable race problem, bordering on a race war.

But fascism unites a country in a way that is otherwise impossible. The blacks will have to bite the bullet and come along with the huge popularity of the fascist regime. Even though they will then shortly be struck down and even partially eliminated.
Black people are 12% of the population.

It would be an awfully short war.

Forum List

Back