Democrat AZ governor candidate Katie Hobbs led a "Slave Day" at her rich white high school

Here's a chance for all the lefty racists who supported KKK member Ralph Northam to do it again for Katie Hobbs!

Show your white hoods, DemoKKKrats!

View attachment 708639

View attachment 708636

View attachment 708637
Oh my! They are pulling a Kavanaugh on her. Payback is Hell.

Here's a chance for all the lefty racists who supported KKK member Ralph Northam to do it again for Katie Hobbs!

View attachment 708639

View attachment 708636

View attachment 708637
breaking right on the heels of the racist democrat council members in LA ! there sure are a lot of of racists in the dem party !

I see nobody wearing black face. I see a girl with some black shoe polish smudged on part of her face. I see nothing racist whatsoever going on in those photos and you can't prove that there was. Last I checked my history book slavery existed literally on every inhabited continent among almost all people for millennia since one tribe began conquering another.

As far as the stuff I did in the 80s, well, I was born then, so I was playing Lego's, Matchbox cars, and Nintendo.
i find your remarks extremely racist !

I see nobody wearing black face. I see a girl with some black shoe polish smudged on part of her face. I see nothing racist whatsoever going on in those photos and you can't prove that there was. Last I checked my history book slavery existed literally on every inhabited continent among almost all people for millennia since one tribe began conquering another.

As far as the stuff I did in the 80s, well, I was born then, so I was playing Lego's, Matchbox cars, and Nintendo.

What do you think the purpose of the black shoe polish on her face during "Slave Day" is?

^^^Tell me you wore blackface in the 80s without telling me you wore blackface in the 80s.

LOL

That's not blackface.

This...

NINTCHDBPICT000523696257.jpg

... is blackface.

Last edited by a moderator:
dems have politicized race for decades .... whats good for the goose is good for the democrat .

Exactly as I said earlier. It's not that you actually care about this. It's a matter of "they do it to us, so we're going to do it them, even though we know it's bullshit."

View attachment 708639

View attachment 708636

View attachment 708637
The left does not and did not support Northam.

You're confusing Democrats with the left, which is like believing the Nazis were Jewish.

Me too. If I had showed up at my high school in blackface, I would have been murdered. But apparently, it's common amongst rich white lefties.
Democrats, not lefties.

Confusing the two is like believing the Nazis were Jewish.

A. This was back in the 80s.

B. This has nothing to do with black people.

I don't care for Hobbs, but this is exactly the over sensitive, irrational attack that conservatives keep complaining about.
Yea. The dems would never dig up dirt from long ago.

Kavanaugh is proof, huh?

View attachment 708639

View attachment 708636

View attachment 708637
"Slave day" = "Freshmen initiation"

That was in every school in the 80's. I dont know how these pussies do it now, but we were tougher in the old days.

Yea. The dems would never dig up dirt from long ago.

Kavanaugh is proof, huh?
It reminds me of 2012 when they went after Romney for an incident that happened 45 years earlier when he bullied a gay guy when he was 18 years old.

Who fucking cares? We’ve all done incredibly stupid shit when we were that age. I don’t care what these people did when they were in college. I care what they are going to do now.

Forum List

Back