Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…”

You bet. We are talking Chicago here.

This is not a joke my friend.

You couldn't find Chicago on a U.S. Map.

You people are ridiculous with your moronic Fox News talking points.

Do you realize how stupid you sound making a reference to Chicago with every criticism of Obama? Without NYC, Chicago, and Los Angeles -- all of you country bumpkins and red state fools would starve and turn to cannibalism within a year.

• NYC - controls your money and your employers' money, stocks, insurance.
  • Chicago - #2 Business and corporate Hub. + Central Rail and trucking hub.
  • Los Angeles - #3 Business and corporate Hub. + Largest Port in U.S.

You don't like those three cities?? Well, guess what? We don't give a shit. You're an ungrateful bug in their eyes. They'll tolerate your disrespect as long as you promise to never, ever, ever come to their city. Just stay in Dumbfuckistan and we'll keep the machine running and the junk food, cheap goods, and cable tv flowing your way.

Take your meds and lay down. All will be fine.

Do you realize how stupid you sound making a reference to Chicago with every criticism of Obama? Without NYC, Chicago, and Los Angeles -- all of you country bumpkins and red state fools would starve and turn to cannibalism within a year.

You don't like those three cities?? Well, guess what? We don't give a shit. You're an ungrateful bug in their eyes. They'll tolerate your disrespect as long as you promise to never, ever, ever come to their city. Just stay in Dumbfuckistan and we'll keep the machine running and the junk food, cheap goods, and cable tv flowing your way.

nice spin attempt. the point was that chicago politics has been corrupt for years, the politics of personal destruction originated there, obama learned it there. obama is a chicago political thug.

Ah yes...because as we all know...it's the big cities that are the BACKBONE of America! All those people in the "fly over" States need to just shut up and pay their taxes so that the big cities don't go into bankruptcy.

LMAO Talk about a Dumbfuckistan. Your an idiot.

LMAO Talk about a Dumbfuckistan. Your an idiot.
I'm telling ya......

Ah yes...because as we all know...it's the big cities that are the BACKBONE of America! All those people in the "fly over" States need to just shut up and pay their taxes so that the big cities don't go into bankruptcy.

I got an even better idea.

You pay your fucken taxes and just leave us to fend for ourselves. Stay the Fuck away from our cash.

How bout that pumpkin?

I got an even better idea.

You pay your fucken taxes and just leave us to fend for ourselves. Stay the Fuck away from our cash.

How bout that pumpkin?

That was sarcasm on my part, Mud...I think the fly over States are the glue that is holding this country together. Sorry you didn't get what I was saying...

What the hell was that?

What the hell was that?

A steaming pile of horse dung.

What the hell was that?

A steaming pile of horse dung.

That explains the smell.... it reeks!

:eusa_sick:

Bob Beckel is a decent, albeit sadly misguided guy.

Sometimes - well, actually just about every time - when I watch The Five, I wish that he would not be overwhelmed by four conservatives.

A permanent supporter liberal on The Five panel would also prove that FOX is "fair and balanced".

The mere fact that they have multiple liberals proves it.

especially since I don't know of any cons on msn, nbc, cbs, abc, or cnn

Democrat Bob Beckel, co host of Fox News' "The Five" tells Bill Hemmer he got a call from the White House after criticizing Obamacare yesterday:

Politics Chicago-style–
Democratic operative and FOX News contributor Bob Beckel told Bill Hemmer today that he got a call from the White House after he suggested implementation for Obamacare should be delayed 6 months.

“The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…“

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKdiB4YerR8]Bob Beckel: "I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House..." - YouTube[/ame]

Beckel: White House Called Me After I Criticized ObamaCare - Fox Nation

When he died, Chavez's soul migrated and filled the vacuum in obama, who is now channeling him.

cable tv, CATV, was INVENTED in the mountains of PA.

read a book ya fucking moran

nice spin attempt. the point was that chicago politics has been corrupt for years, the politics of personal destruction originated there, obama learned it there. obama is a chicago political thug.

You understand how asinine this claim is, right?

Politics is politics. Chicago isn't different than anywhere else.

The "politics of personal destruction" were going on long before any Europeans had even "discovered" Chicago.

Obama is a gangster - he wants the House back bad so he can ram some more agenda; he does not tolerate dissention.

Politics is politics. Chicago isn't different than anywhere else.

Yes it is.

Chicago Called Most Corrupt City In Nation « CBS Chicago

Chicago is famous for corruption, sure. In our minds, it's connected to the concept of corruption.

Public perception isn't the same as reality, though.

Pretending that the city of Chicago invented corruption and personality politics is completely asinine, though.

Richard Daly was nothing compared to Boss Tweed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You know that in terms of tax revenue, the "fly over states" count for a tiny fraction of the revenue generated by big cities, right?

I know it makes you guys feel better to think that the good ol' boys in Bumfuck, Iowa are footing NYC's tax bill, but it's nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back