Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…”

You couldn't find Chicago on a U.S. Map.

You people are ridiculous with your moronic Fox News talking points.

Do you realize how stupid you sound making a reference to Chicago with every criticism of Obama? Without NYC, Chicago, and Los Angeles -- all of you country bumpkins and red state fools would starve and turn to cannibalism within a year.

• NYC - controls your money and your employers' money, stocks, insurance.
  • Chicago - #2 Business and corporate Hub. + Central Rail and trucking hub.
  • Los Angeles - #3 Business and corporate Hub. + Largest Port in U.S.

You don't like those three cities?? Well, guess what? We don't give a shit. You're an ungrateful bug in their eyes. They'll tolerate your disrespect as long as you promise to never, ever, ever come to their city. Just stay in Dumbfuckistan and we'll keep the machine running and the junk food, cheap goods, and cable tv flowing your way.

nice spin attempt. the point was that chicago politics has been corrupt for years, the politics of personal destruction originated there, obama learned it there. obama is a chicago political thug.

You understand how asinine this claim is, right?

Politics is politics. Chicago isn't different than anywhere else.

The "politics of personal destruction" were going on long before any Europeans had even "discovered" Chicago.

It was never used in this exact manner on a national level before.

Most of the time it was relegated to local elections with pissaint politicians with little or no concern for how it looked to the voters. Bringing lawsuits at this scale to punish political opposition or extort campaign funds was never this obvious. Spying on allies and innocent citizen, harassing anyone who supports the GOP using the IRS. This is unacceptable.

You two amaze...Bob Beckel has been carrying water for the Obama Administration on Fox for years now, defending Barack against all odds...but now you're going to accuse him of lying about this? LOL Wow...you guys are REALLY getting desperate over the ACA shit!

Bullshit.

He has been a fake liberal.....a living, breathing liberal stereotype machine.

He is a punching bag.....a guy who OBVIOUSLY walks into the traps set for him by other FOX personalities........making the liberal POV appear idiotic to the dopey FOX viewers.

Carrying water my ass. Every "liberal" who regularly appears on FOX is a paycheck liberal.....there only to advance the narrative.

Damn...you are gullible.

Would you say the same or similar about the pseudo-conservatives who appear on MSNBC? Like Joe Scarboro or the guy who did his level best to sabotage John McCain's campaign, Steve Schmidt?

Damn...you ARE gullible!

You can go on Healthcare.gov and check plan prices without signing up now. I just did it a few minutes ago.

Platinum plan for my family of four......$925-1000 per month.

Gold plan.......similar to what we now have......$625-700.

What's the deductible?

My insurance is $360/no.

Why would I want to double or triple my premiums?

You two amaze...Bob Beckel has been carrying water for the Obama Administration on Fox for years now, defending Barack against all odds...but now you're going to accuse him of lying about this? LOL Wow...you guys are REALLY getting desperate over the ACA shit!

Bullshit.

He has been a fake liberal.....a living, breathing liberal stereotype machine.

He is a punching bag.....a guy who OBVIOUSLY walks into the traps set for him by other FOX personalities........making the liberal POV appear idiotic to the dopey FOX viewers.

Carrying water my ass. Every "liberal" who regularly appears on FOX is a paycheck liberal.....there only to advance the narrative.

Damn...you are gullible.

Bob is that smell that seems to permeate the set of "The 5" daily at 5eastern. If he's not a real lib then he does a great impersonation of one.

You can go on Healthcare.gov and check plan prices without signing up now. I just did it a few minutes ago.

What's the deductible?

My insurance is $360/no.

there is much more than just deductible. there are co-pays for EVERYTHING and percentage of co-pays AFTER the deductible 10-30-50%. And then there are different standards for everything out of the network ( which means everything outside the very narrow set of providers) - I have checked the story of the guy form TN myself and plugged some numbers in their website - so the family of 4 from Tn with an income of 95K per year getting into a bad accident in Fl ( out of the network) has a max of the pocket a year for their treatment 63K - yes, sixty three thousand dollars.
So how is that for affordable?

What's the deductible?

My insurance is $360/no.

For Obama's honor and glory!

Forum List

Back