Democrat Charged with Election Fraud. DA: This Impacted the Election Results

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Impossible. Election fraud is a myth.

Same election that didn’t print enough ballots so the red voters who were a majority couldn’t vote.

1723678825332.jpeg

IMG_3723.jpeg

Last edited:

Same election that didn’t print enough ballots so the red voters who were a majority couldn’t vote.

View attachment 995864
View attachment 995867

LOL The tweet claims he is a Dem. But the DA claims no such thing. The DA is a Democrat and she is charging him because he was on another job instead of being at his post. Not election fraud.

Prove me wrong. You won't because you are a lying retard but go ahead and surprise me.

Gad, you retards are getting desperate. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Unsurprisingly, the OP totally misrepresents the situation.

A criminal probe initiated by Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg into irregularities around the 2022 election found no evidence of a campaign to suppress voter turnout or influence the election’s outcome, officials said Tuesday.

A criminal probe initiated by Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg into irregularities around the 2022 election found no evidence of a campaign to suppress voter turnout or influence the election’s outcome, officials said Tuesday.
READ the report, stupid leftard.

Here, I'll make it easy for your dumb leftard ass.

“I am not surprised that this was uncovered by the Texas Rangers in their investigation of the 2022 General Election. That election was a complete debacle from voting machines not working to the large number of polling locations that ran out of paper – the majority of which were in Republican neighborhoods. Republican voters were disenfranchised and their belief in a fair and secure election process was destroyed by the corruption that was pervasive in the Harris County Election Administrator’s Office.

County Judge Lina Hidalgo and the Democrat- controlled Commissioner Court ignored what was the worst run election in Harris County history. Ultimately, Lina Hidalgo, Rodney Ellis and Adrian Garcia are the ones responsible for what occurred in 2022 and should be held accountable

why is it that Dems like you always downplay election problems that impact elections .. it makes one believe [rightly] that Dems don't care about election integrity at all ..
Let's look at what I posted, shall we?

I posted:

Link?

Elmo's pet tax shelter is not really news, as you well know.

I haven't addressed the allegations at all.

Why you might ask?

Well let's look at this post from Our good friend Marener

As you can see, I was right to question you "source" because it has, as usual, twisted the situation to change the outcome.

I hope this helps!!

View attachment 995864
View attachment 995867

She's a liar, the largest paper shortages were on Houston's west side which is predominantly conservative. The folks that were turned away could have changed the county judge election.

Forum List

Back