Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut

It's funny how selective you are about quoting me and how hesitant you are to engage the actual premise of the post.
I addressed your point, aka premise in post #10

But I’ll play it for you again

“This case is a family feud of crooked dems against other dems in a deep blue democrat backwater town

Lib against lib if you will

If it was trump or some other republican candidate being defrauded we would never hear about it”

These dipshits really don't have any critical thinking skills. To conspiracy minded Bingos even the investigation, apprehension, conviction and over turning of fraudulent election results is evidence of how Democrats mostly get away with it. :laugh:

We can't fix stupid but we can pull up a chair and bask in it's wonderful beauty.

I addressed your point, aka premise in post #10

But I’ll play it for you again

“This case is a family feud of crooked dems against other dems in a deep blue democrat backwater town

Lib against lib if you will

If it was trump or some other republican candidate being defrauded we would never hear about it”
That reply isn't an answer to any of the premises in the reply in post 10.

It answers what you think the facts were when they were caught (begging the question to do so.). It doesn't answer why them being caught means that Democrats and Democrats alone cheat on a widespread scale. Which was the premise.

That reply isn't an answer to any of the premises in the reply in post 10.

It answers what you think the facts were when they were caught (begging the question to do so.). It doesn't answer why them being caught means that Democrats and Democrats alone cheat on a widespread scale. Which was the premise.
As I said

The only reason the mail-in ballot scam became public was when one crooked democrat tried to cheat another democrat

As I said

The only reason the mail-in ballot scam became public was when one crooked democrat tried to cheat another democrat
Doubling down on being non-responsive isn't an actual response beyond that is, "I can't/won't answer the question."

So I'll try on more time.

Your claim that this instance both shows that widespread voter fraud occurred, and that Democrats did indeed do it.

What's your reasoning?

And don't come back with something boiling down to "it's possible" but a direct reasoned argument stemming from this instance.

Last edited:

This. Showing that Republicans did engage in actual voting fraud ON A STATEWIDE LEVEL, namely by forging electoral votes and trying to get them accepted as real.

This showing that reports of ballot stuffing during the 2019 presidential election didn't hold up in court when it required evidence.

Your claim that this instance both shows that widespread voter fraud occurred, and that Democrats did indeed do it.
I never said it was proof

I said it supports the fact that voter fraud is easy to do but difficult to detect

Notice if you will that the election was overturned and a new election will be held by order of a judge

Just what trump was seeking ofter the 2020 election

I never said it was proof

I said it supports the fact that voter fraud is easy to do but difficult to detect

Notice if you will that the election was overturned and a new election will be held by order of a judge

Just what trump was seeking ofter the 2020 election
The difference being they actually produced evidence of fraud in court unlike Trump.

Forum List

Back