Four Democrat Leaders Arrested and Charged with Election Fraud in Bridgeport, Connecticut

Type the words in the search bar with my name. I dare you. Or "I stand corrected" another term I use on here. "You're right"is another option.

The point is that when I'm wrong and can be shown to be wrong, I have 0 problem admitting it.

By the way, VERY selective quoting again I see.
You are right about what?

And NONE of it allows for forgery, lying by the DOJ to state officials or insurrections. Those are ALL crimes.
In many cases the judges threw out objections to procedure rather than actual cheating

The example here proves how easy it is to cheat using mail-in ballots and how difficult it is to prove

This was a case of democrats doing what comes naturally to them

And its a roadmap to future elections

The biggest election fraud scheme in the history of the US has been and is still being perpetuated by Trump and his co-conspirators.

Those people named in the OP should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, as Trump should be for attempting to overthrow the 2020 election.

In many cases the judges threw out objections to procedure rather than actual cheating
Lol, I've spent the last few weeks, listening to one procedural reason or another why Trump should not be in court.

Also of course,not true. I've sourced the language used by the judges in several cases. Both procedural and evidentiary.
The example here proves how easy it is to cheat using mail-in ballots and how difficult it is to prove
Getting caught doesn't prove it's difficult to prove, on account it showing it can be proven.
This was a case of democrats doing what comes naturally to them
Begging the question
And its a roadmap to future elections
Begging the question.

We can do this all day. But if you just insist on repeating these bad arguments over and over there's no point.

If they are willing to do this for a local election, imagine what they are doing for federal elections :(.

They got caught because one democrat squealed on another

That wont happen when its a repub getting screwed
And around and around we go. That's an explanation why you think they got caught, not why them getting caught proves it's difficult to catch.

Anyway, that's my limit off being gaslit for the day. Maybe tomorrow you want to give further proof on how obtuse you can be. Have a nice day Mac.

And around and around we go. That's an explanation why you think they got caught, not why them getting caught proves it's difficult to catch.

Anyway, that's my limit off being gaslit for the day. Maybe tomorrow you want to give further proof on how obtuse you can be. Have a nice day Mac.
You have your opinion and I have mine

Forum List

Back